PowerISO V7.0 Review and Giveaway (10 Lifetime Licenses)
Thanks for the Giveaway 
PowerISO have awesome features like create bootable Pendrive and disc
Edit and extract ISO file
Support drag and drop
Create ISO from harddrive and Disc
Facebook share
Thank you for this opportunity.

PowerISO helps you by creating, adjusting, converting, and mounting ISO files. It also supports drag & drop and you can create up to 23 virtual drives using PowerISO. It also helps you to edit ISO files by allowing you add, delete, rename and modify ISO files. Ease of use and multiple language support are some the advantages of PowerISO.  

Twitter
Thanks tarekma & PowerISO team for the excellent giveaway!

Power ISO lets me create, edit or burn .iso images very easily. I can also open or extract them as per requirement. I have used one other product for creating .iso files but it was not satisfactory. Then I used a free giveway version of PowerISO & was impressed with how it supported all types of virtual drive requirement. I see new version has support for .rar files now, along with burning & ripping disk directly from command line. One particular feature I admired was conversion of .iso/bin files. PowerISO can convert all standard image files into stable .iso files, including bin to iso.
Winners list?
(12-02-2017 , 04:35 PM)daljeet Wrote: Winners list?

Giveaway close, winners will be announced 

good luck for all
Congratulations to the winners

[Image: I0Ygxo1.png]

You have 48 hours to claim your win

Claim MUST include real name and email address for license generation

Claim with NO Required details = No claim
Great Thanks  tarekma7 

Congratulations All Winners
Congratulations goes to the all lucky winners Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart
Congrats to the winners!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest Burnaware PDF Shaper 9.0 Review and Giveaway (3 Lifetime Licenses) tarekma7 25 20,812 10-10-2020 , 05:20 PM
Last Post: ha14
  Epubor Audible Converter Review and Giveaway [5 Lifetime Licenses] tarekma7 29 22,977 09-22-2020 , 07:20 AM
Last Post: John Weems
  Promo2day Contest Adguard Premium Review and Giveaway (10 one year Licenses) tarekma7 45 26,512 10-01-2019 , 07:57 AM
Last Post: omidomi
  Promo2day Contest Mailwasher Pro Review and Giveaway (10 Lifetime Licenses) tarekma7 47 26,601 07-04-2019 , 07:46 PM
Last Post: MizzM
  O&O SafeErase 14 Professional: Review and Giveaway (5 Lifetime Licenses) tarekma7 38 17,568 06-22-2019 , 12:02 PM
Last Post: grr