cFosSpeed x 3 License
Twitter
I would need cFosSpeed to optimize & accelerate my internet connection. I like the features ping optimize & traffic shaping & prioritization.
Link to Tweet

I would like to win cFosSpeed because it would help me maintain, manage, and optimize my internet speeds. cFosSpeed's RWIN expansion is a feature that would greatly help me with this. It would also help me when I download files from the internet (which is extremely often) and would speed up filesharing.
Thanks for great giveaway,
Smile

This looks like an interesting and useful app.

What I like and need:
The prioritization scheme stands out foremost. I like the idea that I can prioritize my internet usage, and can even change it "on the fly"
I also like cFosSpeed's RWIN tuning and shaping abilities, which  can help with the Windows TCP Auto-Tuning, which slows down internet usage.

My shares
Facebook

Twitter
Today is the Lotto  day... Fingers Crossed!!!
Thank you for this opportunity.

cFosSpeed helps to Keep your internet fast during heavy upload/download
It has many intelligent features that keep your Internet at speed even-though you already have started generating heavy traffic load on your connection.
Also allows to take complete control by setting priorities of each and every Internet connection.

Twitter
The Winners list please?  Oh no Oh no Oh no Oh no Oh no Oh no Oh no Oh no Oh no Oh no Oh no Oh no Oh no Oh no Oh no
Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao
[Image: 72s_znw2TCWJjEFJ68s8Og.png]

Sorry for the delay been very busy recently.

Winner (first 3 on the list) please sent me your valid name, email and country to claim your license ASAP within 24 hour.
Congratulations to the winners
thank you so much for review and arranging giveaway
congrats to other winners
Hooray Second

Heart Heart Heart Heart

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  cFosSpeed Internet-Accelerator (3 lifetime licenses) asus73 36 15,297 09-11-2016 , 01:12 PM
Last Post: yashiscool