[Exclusive] Macrium Reflect Workstation Review and Giveaway
[Image: Ay8vfWv.png]

Macrium Software was founded in 2006 when Nick Sills (SEO and Founder) experienced a personal data disaster with many important data lost. There was a strong need for a software that  that is practical, professional and easy to use. Macrium Reflect was first invented to create a safe and secure disk image with ultra-fast recovery times. Since that time, there is over 4 million downloads and over 900 resellers worldwide for Macrium software

The new release of Macrium Reflect 7 was launched in February 2017 with many enhanced feature sets and faster disk imaging times

Macrium Reflect is an image based backup and cloning software. It can easily create full, incremental or differential backup images that are very accurate and reliable. You can backup whole partitions or individual folders nad files into a single compressed, mountable archive file. This archive make it easy to restore the exact images of partitions or a hard disk.  In that way, it will be safe and easy for you to upgrade your hard disk or recover your system if it breaks. You can also mount images as a virtual drive in Windows Explorer to easily recover Files and Folders using Copy and Paste.

You will never experience any type of system loss, the program will help you to restore the entire disk, partitions, or individual files and folders. 

Homepage:

https://www.macrium.com/

Current version:  7.1

[Image: ghb3nVj.png]

Macrium versions available: 

There are 4 software versions according to your needs

[Image: MUzqef2.png]

To see the differences among different versions:

[Image: Sl5osTf.png]

Please visit this page to revise all the differences:

https://www.macrium.com/product-comparison

Support:

Premium support is available in workstation, server and server plus versions. After 12 months you can renew premium support

[Image: aGinnaV.png]

Macrium Reflect Workstation:

Designed for endpoint backup of business-critical PCs and workstations. Peace of mind for organizations when backing up Windows PCs.

Program Page:

https://www.macrium.com/products/busines...orkstation

Download and installation:

You can download free trial version from the official website. Using the download manager, you can easily use your license to download Macrium Reflect Installer and PE Components. Installation is very easy and doesn't need any skills

System requirements:

Windows XP Service Pack 3 and later, 512MB RAM, A keyboard and mouse, rescue media usel needs either a CD/DVD writing drive or USB pen drive.

User Interface:

The user interface is very friendly and easy to use even if you are a beginner

[Image: oUWoiFL.png]

Backup menu:

[Image: v1PdD5u.png]

Restore menu:

[Image: 8dTWDsJ.png]

Other task Menu:

[Image: P5mpGdp.png]

Solution highlights:

With a new Backup Engine Incremental and differential images are faster than ever
Instant virtual booting of backup images: instantly create, start and manage Microsoft Hyper-V virtual machines
Ultra-fast Live imaging of windows systems, physical and virtual
Restore images to dissimilar hardware using Macrium ReDeploy
Greatly simplified administration including pre-defined Backup Plans for popular backup strategies
Fully featured file and folder level backup and recovery
Updated support for all the latest Windows Operating Systems and disk formats

Features:

Backup your entire PC or workstation to a single compressed image file.
Backup files and folders to a single compressed archive file.
Rapid Delta Cloning increases cloning speed by copying file system deltas
MBR and GPT disk support
Recover partitions and entire disk images with just a few clicks of your mouse
Mount images in Windows Explorer for easy item level recovery
Rapid Delta Restore recovers your images in minutes or even seconds
Protect your backups from ransomware with Macrium Image Guardian

Video:

Macrium Image Guardian:

To protect Macrium backup files against ransomware attacks,a new feature was added to you favorite software; this is the Macrium Image Guardian (MIG). MIG will prevent unauthorised access and modification of backup files . Your latest backups are recoverable thanks to this tool. It has a small footprint and will not impact the performance of your PC. It grants write access to Macrium Reflect version 7.1 only. All other processes will be denied write access.
In addition, it protects local NTFS volumes and allows Macrium Reflect 7.1 and later to use the protected volume as a shared network resource.

[Image: Rr4vnB4.png]

[Image: bMGa5TT.png]

Changelog:

If you would like to see the full list of new features and bug fixes in the current version, please visit this page:

http://updates.macrium.com/reflect/v7/v7...1.2697.htm

Macrium Reflect v7 includes powerful unique technology that will help to reduce image creation time (Changed Block Tracking) (CBT).  Macrium viBoot 'instant virtualisation' is also included. It enables creation of a Hyper-V Virtual Machine with just a couple of clicks. The user interface changes was minimal Users can easily upgrade from v6.

Macrium Reflect Changed Block Tracker (MRCBT) reduces the amount of time it takes to perform incremental and differential images by monitoring the changes to an NTFS formatted volume in real-time. This is especially relevant when a file system contains very large files, such as virtual hard disk (VHD) files, where speed improvements are significant and can reduce the Incremental image time from hours to minutes or even seconds. 

Macrium viBoot: this built-in feature allows users to instantly create, start and manage Microsoft Hyper-V virtual machines. This is done using one or more Macrium Reflect image files as the basis of the virtual machine storage sub-system.

[Image: 45oBJY2.png?1]

Task Scheduler 2.0: This is  a new improvement over the Task Scheduler 1.0 available in the previous version 6. It overcomes many errors and issues 

Windows PE and the rescue environment:

This buit-in feature helps you to creatie rescue media which helps you to start your PC If you lose your Windows operating system. You can start your PC using Macrium Reflect rescue media available on CD, DVD, or USB stick.
 It contains a bootable, lightweight version of Windows (Windows PE ) and a full version of Macrium Reflect.  It downloads just those components you need to rescue your system.
You can do the restore to a new system or virtual machine using Macrium ReDeploy which lets you reconfigure your windows installation for the new hardware.

[Image: T2m9AAb.png]

Differential and incremental disk images:

When your first full backup, you can run differential and incremental backups. This will help you to capture just the changes which occurred since the backup process. This will save your time because it is quicker. Macrium manages these backup sets for you.
All you have to do is to right click the file you want to backup up and select the type of image to create.

[Image: BMQRifR.png]

Creating a backup image of your computer, drive or partitions

You have three options to select from; image selected disks on this computer, create an image of the partition(s) required to backup and restore Windows, or create file and folder backup. After making one choice, you need to specify the output location and the advanced settings. Next step; you can add and edit the backup plan and retention rules 

You can select to clone the disc if you wish

[Image: bP6KQN1.png]

[Image: LdGFHMG.png]

[Image: CO1u9Z0.jpg]

[Image: 8d1WIRO.png]

Advanced Options:

[Image: R917AXi.png]

Compression: to reduce the file size.

File Size to enter a fixed file size for the image, this is useful when using CD/DVD.

Password: to encrypt the image.

Auto Verify Image (needs more time)

Comments (set comments for the image or backup)

Shutdown:  computer shutdown after complete backup

Scheduling, retention and disk space: when you create any type of computer backup, you have the option to create a backup plan using the scheduling and retention wizard.

[Image: 29XVlJK.png]

Backup plan templates:

The program has built-in templates for automating backup plans. This will help you to maximize retention for your available storage space. You can easily access, modify or create your own backup templates. These are located under backup menu

Restore:

[Image: AwpzZfs.png]

You can easily restore system image or individual folders and files. Macrium Reflect will restore your disk partitions exactly as they were when the backup was taken. File and Folder backups lets you restore all or selected files and folders to their original or new location.
 You can even restore whole computers

Verifying image and backup files:

This feature allows to check the entire contents of backup files against MD5 message hashes created from the source data when the backup was created.

Disk Write Performance:

The main function of the program is creation of disk image. To complete this process successfully, large amounts of data are transferred from the source partition to the destination image file. This process needs to be as quick as possible. The program has a tool that  assess the best method when writing image file data. This is disk write performance tool

[Image: uQA0Tzx.png]

Boot menu option:

Addition of Windows boot menu specific for macrium reflect is very useful option. It allows users to directly access Macrium Windows PE recovery environment without the need to burn a DVD or USB Flash drive.

[Image: uhjaCmj.png]

[Image: zSJQunq.jpg]

Event viewer:

[Image: QLn1DkL.png]

Log viewer:

[Image: st2s4qC.png]

Settings:

The program has many settings that are categorized under many headings including backup settings, restore settings, update settings, scripts, email settings, events and advanced

[Image: PBKEXiC.png]

Conclusion:  

Macrium Reflect is the best backup software that helps you to backup your files, folders, drives and even the entire hard disc. You can restore your computer at any time you have problems to exacly the same situation at time the image was created. If your system is not bootable, don't panic Macrium windows PE will solve your problem in an eays quick way

I would like to thank Macrium Team for sponsoring this giveaway exclusive for Promo2day members

We have 5 license keys for Macrium Reflect Workstation. The value of each license is 75$ 

Giveaway ends on :  December 7, 2017

Winners will be selected by Random.org

Rules:

1. Share the giveaway on your social media or other forums and post the share link with your reply [Mandatory]

2. Reply about your current backup software and why you want to change to macrium

3. Avoid use of proxy or VPN

4. One license / household and each user can enter only once

5. PM me within 2 days of winners announcement to claim your license

Good Luck for all!!
Thank you for the giveaway.

Features I like
Complete backup solution for personal use. Protect documents, data, and operating systems using advanced disk imaging technology.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?s...nref=story
https://twitter.com/riza_uyar/status/931624394467741696
Thank you! I have been hoping Promo2day could get a good review and contest of Macrium reflect. 
Great program. I was using acronis, But made the switch to Macrium reflect about 6 months ago. 
I like the start up option. win 10 or Macrium reflect..so easy.
I feel more comfortable with Reflect. Heart

my tweet-  https://twitter.com/salb4/status/931635248126922758
Thank you for the opportunity!

I am currently using Lazesoft Recovery Suite Professional, no complaints. But I have heard that Macrium's registered versions are quicker to restore and backup software than what I am currently using. It would be nice to find out if that is so. 

Thanks again! 

My Twitter Tweet
Thank you for this opportunity! Smile 
I'm currently using Macrium Reflect free version. I would like to win the license so that I could use advanced features available in Workstation version like incremental backup, backups of files and folders etc. Macrium Reflect is the most reliable backup program out there.

My share: Facebook
Thank you for the giveaway.

Right now the current backup software that I have is an old version and I would like to update to something that is newer and faster.

My share: https://twitter.com/Danielx64/status/931771909959589888
https://twitter.com/jerzy601250/status/9...4858256384
An excellent program for copying entire system.
It is fast with advanced technology in copy making.
It is the most reliable copy creation software
the entire system.
Thanks for the contest and the chance to win it. Smile
Thanks for the giveaway.
Currently for backups I use a program Ashampoo Backup Pro 10, but this software is not very easy to backup and I want to switch to Macrium Reflect because it's popular backup tool that simplifies the time consuming task of creating backups in a few mouse clicks

Opportunities that I like:

- Simple user interface.
- Create disk images while using the operating system Windows.
- Macrium Reflect is able to create disk images using VSS, plus you get a high compression ratio and fast processing speed.
- Able to create disk images while using the operating system Windows, no more having to restart the computer.

Facebook
Twitter
Google
Hi

Now I am using Backup and Restore (Windows 7) but Macrium Reflect Workstation have more options and is more stable. Tanks for this contest!

https://twitter.com/Freebiessoft/status/...5118052358
Thanks for the great giveaway!

I currently use Macrium Reflect Free. I'm taking part in the competition because I want to extend the capabilities of the program with advanced features.
The program itself is an irreplaceable part of my computer.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Up Promo2day Contest [Exclusive] Norton Security Premium Giveaway plus backup for 10 Devices Sasha 68 25,101 04-10-2019 , 09:48 PM
Last Post: pisulika
  Promo2day Contest Macrium Reflect Home Edition Review and Giveaway tarekma7 61 30,420 01-25-2019 , 02:35 PM
Last Post: tarekma7
  Promo2day Contest [Exclusive/Christmas Giveaway] Vovsoft Universal License giveaway tarekma7 29 15,682 01-19-2019 , 10:39 PM
Last Post: Bjyda
  Promo2day Contest Corel PaintShop Pro 2019 Ultimate Exclusive Giveaway tarekma7 58 99,920 01-11-2019 , 06:32 PM
Last Post: tarekma7
  [Exclusive] Private Internet Access Review and Giveaway tarekma7 65 26,322 07-28-2018 , 11:12 AM
Last Post: Suprakabi