Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
2017 Heise Advent Calendar
Day 18 Avira Phantom VPN Pro

Quote:Today in door 18: Free annual license
Behind the 18th door today is Avira Phantom VPN Pro - a virtual, private network for anonymous and unrestricted surfing the net. The tool encrypts your IP address, so you no longer bother regional restrictions and identity and surfing behavior on the Internet remain a mystery. We give you the annual license worth € 59.95.

So you just secure our today's offer:

Click on the offer page of our partner Avira. HERE
There you just enter your e-mail address, check the box "I'm not a robot" and then click on the green button "1 Year Secure Free VPN".
Within a short time you will receive a registration mail. There you will find a button "Download and install", which leads to the Avira page. There you forgive a password for your account and then you can download the annual license.
After installation, the program will automatically be logged into your account.

The annual license ends automatically after 12 months. The entry of bank data is NOT necessary.
In received email :

"Thank you for selecting Avira Phantom VPN Pro. You can now use it free for 30 days. Thereafter, you can renew the premium license or allow it to be automatically downgraded to the free version. "

Link to download the program is dead too.

Someone received a one-year license and could download ?
(12-18-2017 , 09:29 AM)Jeanjean Wrote: In received email :

"Thank you for selecting Avira Phantom VPN Pro. You can now use it free for 30 days. Thereafter, you can renew the premium license or allow it to be automatically downgraded to the free version. "

Link to download the program is dead too.

Someone received a one-year license and could download ?
All works well for me
I used 10minute email and got another license account. Check your pm.
I tried but never receive any license
(12-18-2017 , 12:33 PM)tarekma7 Wrote: I tried but never receive any license

Check your Promo2day email I had one sent there.
Hello,

Thank you for choosing Avira Phantom VPN Pro. You can now use our product for free for 365 days. After that, the license expires automatically, without you having to do anything.

Click the button below to download Avira Phantom VPN Pro and then follow the instructions on your screen:

Download & install

And if you're not sure how to get the most out of your VPN, here are some tips for you: https://www.avira.com/vpn-get-started

We hope you enjoy our product

Your Avira team
Day 20 BullGuard Internet Security

[Image: adventskalender-2017-tag-20-bullguard-in...31afc.jpeg]

Quote:BullGuard Internet Security
Today in door 20: Free Yearly License
BullGuard Internet Security protects three devices (Win, Mac or Android) from malware attacks of all kinds. In addition, a vulnerability scanner, child protection features, a game booster and a firewall are on board. We give you today the annual license of the security tool.

So you can easily secure our today's free offer:

After clicking on the " Save Gift Now" button, you will be taken to the action page of our partner BullGuard .
There you click on the green button "Install - Free 1 Year / 1 PC". As a result, the download of the installer starts automatically. Start this and download the free annual license starts.
After starting the program you have to create an account with BullGuard with a valid e-mail address and a password and log in afterwards. Anyone who already has a BullGuard account can register directly with it.
Then you can choose an intuitive interface if you wish. But you can also omit this point. Then the virus definitions are downloaded and the program is ready to go.

The annual license expires automatically after one year. No payment details are requested.
Day 23  Wondershare PDFelement 6 standard Free annual license

With Wondershare PDFelement 6 Standard, you get today the standard one-year license of a complete PDF tool, not only for creating and editing PDF documents, but also for converting, signing and protecting them into Word, Excel or PowerPoint files 

GP: https://pdf.wondershare.de/adventskalend...paign=wspe

Source: https://www.heise.de/download/blog/Wonde...rd-3916918
Day 24
EaseUS Todo Backup Home 9

[Image: UOc9Fv5.png]

Giveaway link:
https://www.easeus.de/giveaways/heise-ad...-home.html

Sources:
https://www.heise.de/download/blog/EaseU...me-3916924

enjoy & Merry Christmas Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TECH RADAR Advent Calendar tywyll2017 27 14,736 12-25-2017 , 08:32 PM
Last Post: AAU
  Avira Advent calendar raffle Mike 8 7,105 12-24-2017 , 01:04 PM
Last Post: Mike
  PC-Welt Xmas Special 2017 - PC-World Advent calendar Mike 23 15,353 12-24-2017 , 06:20 AM
Last Post: ahmed
  DownloadMix advent calendar 2017 AAU 32 21,173 12-24-2017 , 01:43 AM
Last Post: ahmed
  12 DAYS OF RAZER ADVENT CALENDAR AAU 1 4,622 12-13-2017 , 08:41 AM
Last Post: tregs_beales