Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Win A Life-time Commercial Mirillis Action! License
[Image: giveaway-5-winners.jpg]

Quote:Hello Guys!
If you missed the Black Friday Sale – don’t worry! We have prepared for you a competition! We decided to give away 5 keys with a single, lifetime commercial license to Mirillis Action! screen recorder.
In order to win, you need to post in the comments the best screenshot from your gameplay!
You can post only one screenshot. No cheating – otherwise you will be disqualified.
The best screenshot will receive a prize! Your comments will be sent to a draft, so no one could copy any screenshots and use them as his own. All comments will be approved after the competition. Please provide your real email in the comments. Otherwise, we won’t be able to contact you.
The competition starts today – 01.12.2017 and ends on 08.12.2017
The terms and conditions:
1. Participation Period: The Contest is open for participation from 1st November 2017 to 8th November 2017.
2.The winner is notified directly: The main prize winners will  be notified directly via email by 11th November 2017
3. Contest organizer: The Contest is organized by Mirillis Ltd, having its principle place of business at ul. Fabryczna 14b/1, 65-410, Zielona Góra, woj. Lubuskie, Poland
4. Personal Data: By participating in this Contest the participant accepts that the personal details will be processed by Mirillis Ltd. in order to administer the Contest.
5. You can contact us via team@mirillis.com
6. By participating, you accept the terms of this competition.
Do you have any questions? Feel free to ask them in the comments!
We hope you will have fun!

https://mirillis.com/blog/en/giveaway-wi...license-2/
will try, i miss this LTL before.
i hope, i can win  Angel
Congratulations to the winners.

Quote:Hello, Guys!
Today we chose five people, who will receive an Action! life-time commercial license.

The competitors were asked to post their best screenshot from their gameplay.
We checked all images and read your comments. Again, It was a really hard task to pick only 5 winners. After a long discussion, we decided to give the keys to the participants, who posted following screenshots:

[Image: I62hfId-1250x703.jpg]

[Image: BK24q5g-1250x703.jpg]

[Image: nvuz2fK-1250x703.png]

[Image: GjrlMvo-1250x703.jpg]

[Image: FDZ1Rvo.jpg]

Congratulations!
Soon we will send you the keys with commercial licenses!

Follow our Official Mirillis facebook page to stay tuned, in case we organize another giveaway! undefined

Author: Mirillis Team
hee, no 4, not worth to wins  Big Grin
but other is good to lookin for  Thumb
(12-09-2017 , 04:21 PM)TXi Wrote: hee, no 4, not worth to wins  Big Grin

So were you a winner or did you not enter?

And why is that?  :dodgy:

It's from a game called Pillars of Eternity. I gave that screenshot to a friend and I'm glad he won.
(12-09-2017 , 07:21 PM)batman Wrote:

And why is that?  :dodgy:

Because it lack action unlike the others? (Sorry I had the same feeling as well).

With that out of the way though, Congrats to the winners Smile

#s3gt_translate_tooltip_mini { display: none !important; }
Wow, it amazes me that people are judging others with "not worth to wins" and "lack action".

What happened to grace in defeat like "Congrats to the winners",  or the fact that we should respect Mirillis' decision? Nah, we didn't win, so others don't deserve to win either. 

BTW, the person who won, is a member of this forum, and he sent me a message after seeing this thread.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Giveaway Mirillis Action 5 keys asus73 7 1,841 10-15-2018 , 07:39 PM
Last Post: tofana
  1 x Commercial Copy of Action! by Mirillis. Mike 2 1,227 04-20-2018 , 09:13 PM
Last Post: tarekma7
Wink Mirillis Action 3 Nos. Lifetime license with Free upgrades for Life Giveaway sumankumaar2202 13 3,572 03-27-2018 , 09:09 AM
Last Post: scot
  Mirllis Action! 3.0 (10 Lifetime License) ahmed 6 1,543 03-26-2018 , 12:14 AM
Last Post: Mike
  Mirillis Action! Giveaway fiksum dyrdum 0 847 02-12-2018 , 11:04 AM
Last Post: fiksum dyrdum