Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Clarifications
I agree with Tarek,

Some people are here like @Daniel instead of say thanks they say not agree, not satisfied even gave bad reputation about our forum on the internet I have a very good suggestion for you, if you don't like delay giveaway result don't take part in giveaway  Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao
(12-05-2017 , 07:59 AM)Danielx64 Wrote: While it understandable if it happens once, it keep happening just about every giveaway. And I don't see it happening on other forums (MalwareTips is a good example).

tarekma7, I am going to have to disagree with point 6 (If you want to ask or feedback about our forum, we have no problem), I provide feedback and still get eggs in my face.

Maybe you should go play in other forums (MalwareTips is a good example) and give this one up.
Agreed with Tarek, especially point 4 (from my previous/current experience as a mod elsewhere)

The Staff are doing us a service by spending what little time they have to arrange for giveaways, writing reviews, checking the entries, and even posting the random.org screenshots to ensure everything is fair. All we do is click "thanks", post a comment and share the post on FB/Twitter. Our job is done, in like a minute.

If someone can't respect the effort that goes into hosting giveaways, then maybe they shouldn't be here. No
Been there and done that - it looks a very simple process to those who are unaware of the effort, time & negotiations that happens all in the background before a giveaway is posted.

There will always be a few instances when giveaways will go past the announced end date due to numerous factors which Tarek already mentioned clearly.

It's understandable to send a PM to the giveaway organizer should there be a delay of 2 weeks or more, few days is just fine in my view.  Thumb

Grr
I would like to thank everyone who works here. 
Thanks to you I have many programs that I dreamed about Smile  thank you for them and for a great job Thumb
I have never ever won a contest here and and never got the license.If a little wait is involved because the person who's doing the giveaway has another life besides this forum then so be it.You guys is doing a great job at the giveaways and they're appreciated.It was mentioned above of installing a trial and waiting for your license to arrive which is an excellent idea Thumb Thumb .
I am thankful for all the giveaways and reviews shared in this forum.
You are already doing a great job despite all the constrains that you have to overcome.
Keep up the good work!
(12-05-2017 , 08:40 AM)dhruv2193 Wrote: People who are impatient may download trial software of the giveaway software which offers full functionality for some days. This is the case in 98% of the times.

Trial version doesn,t support full functions, it ask for upgrade premium. Tongue