Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
1 Year VPS Giveaway

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vfTAFdtfhI
Thanks for the post. I added the Conditions of the giveaway.

Quote:The Conditions:
1.Sub In My Channel
2.Like This Video
3.Comment Anything.

PS: Giveaway end when we reach 100 subscriber!
What is VPS?
As Vpn means virtual private network

similarly

Vps means virtual private server

You can login through remote desktop connection in your windows.

Most of the VPS has very high speed upto 800 Mbps.
And how is that different from Amazon AWS?
In the above video, he login to AWS server only. So giveaway is for AWS server or else?
BTW, Amazon AWS server is already free for 1 year use (with some limitations). Now even Google has started something called Google Cloud Server for large and complex computations which is also free for 1 year (non-commercial use  Big Grin )
(12-10-2017 , 05:31 PM)gdant Wrote: And how is that different from Amazon AWS?
In the above video, he login to AWS server only. So giveaway is for AWS server or else?
BTW, Amazon AWS server is already free for 1 year use (with some limitations). Now even Google has started something called Google Cloud Server for large and complex computations which is also free for 1 year (non-commercial use  Big Grin )

I guess both are free but need credit card information to enable to so-called trial offer.  Tongue
(12-10-2017 , 05:40 PM)grr Wrote: I guess both are free but need credit card information to enable to so-called trial offer.  Tongue
That's not a problem when so many online virtual credit card services are out there for free Big Grin
(12-10-2017 , 07:40 PM)gdant Wrote:
(12-10-2017 , 05:40 PM)grr Wrote: I guess both are free but need credit card information to enable to so-called trial offer.  Tongue
That's not a problem when so many online virtual credit card services are out there for free Big Grin

didn't knew if they accept virtual card. Did you try?