Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Macrium Reflect 7 Home Edition licenses
Macrium Reflect 7 Home Edition licenses

Qoute:
It's nearly Christmas so Macrium Software would like to offer you a chance to have Christmas present from us.

We are giving away Macrium Reflect 7 Home Edition licenses to five people who enter our giveaway!

HOW TO ENTER

1. Like this post
2. Comment on this post. (Tag friends for extra entries: One tag per comment for lots of chances)

* A like on our page Macrium Software would be greatly appreciated.
* Sharing is caring but not a requirement of entry.
* This competition is in no way endorsed by or affiliated with Facebook

We will close the draw and pick winners on Friday 22nd December!

Link
Thanks for the giveaway, I started testing out Macrium backup and it is superb.
(12-19-2017 , 04:49 PM)bobby_holla Wrote: Thanks for the giveaway, I started testing out Macrium backup and it is superb.

Pleasure Smile
Also like the app... great product
Smile

PS..Make sure you comment on Facebook too Smile
tywyll your not telling bobby that comment needs to be on facebook & not only here? Dont Know
(12-19-2017 , 05:47 PM)tregs_beales Wrote: tywyll your not telling bobby that comment needs to be on facebook & not only here? Dont Know

mine is...hahaha
Lmao

Just updated my reply to Bobby Smile
Bobby, take note..haha
tywyll, Thanks for sharing the information. great software.
(12-19-2017 , 06:33 PM)scolli23 Wrote: tywyll, Thanks for sharing the information. great software.

Pleasure
Smile
Now go partake and comment there too, so you can also stand a chance to win Smile
Thanks for the application great stuff.
congrats to winner Heart

Quote:Macrium Software Congratulations Steven Koechle, David Millen, Frank Gunner, Sam Kar, and Dean Pfaender !
Send us a Facebook Message and we will reply with a single-use link to a shopping basket with a Home Edition License discounted by 100%!
???

For everyone else, we are sorry you didn't win but we are happy to be able to offer you a 20% discount coupon code, valid for Macrium Reflect Home Edition for the rest of December!

GVF-17A-1XK

Just copy/paste the code into the field at the checkout
https://www.macrium.com/products/home
Thanks for the update baziroll and congratulations to the winners.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Contest EaseUS Todo Backup Home 2022 [5x Licenses] ahmed 0 428 10-11-2022 , 04:19 PM
Last Post: ahmed
  Contest Aomei Backupper Pro Edition [2x Lifetime Licenses!] ahmed 4 1,001 08-14-2021 , 11:47 AM
Last Post: Mike
  Contest Ashampoo Home Designer Pro 5 (10 free licenses) Mohammad.Poorya 0 1,021 09-21-2019 , 05:06 AM
Last Post: Mohammad.Poorya
  Contest Acronis Disk Director 12.5 Workstation Home [5 Licenses] ahmed 0 1,238 08-17-2019 , 08:12 AM
Last Post: ahmed
  Contest Macrium Reflect Home (7 Perpetual licenses) ahmed 8 3,196 04-02-2019 , 08:23 AM
Last Post: jerzy6012.50