Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Forum Upgrade Completed
A maintenance had to be done and successfully completed which upgraded the forum to version 1.8.14 

This update applies security patches and fixes minor issues related to the upgrade script included in the previous version.

Please let us know if you encounter any problem or error we will try our best to look into the matter.

Mike
mike can you install this theme
https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?acti...6&bid=1803

here its topic
https://community.mybb.com/thread-158514.html
(12-30-2017 , 03:44 PM)baziroll Wrote: mike can you install this theme

here its topic

Cool has tried installing a few different themes and none seem to work well with the plugins we use. There is alot of work trying to get these themes to function properly. I have added a few colors to the theme selection below but they all use the same default which makes things much easier. You can send cool a pm asking him to try it if you like but I'm sure there will be lots of issues like the previous ones he has tried.
(12-30-2017 , 03:58 PM)Mike Wrote:
(12-30-2017 , 03:44 PM)baziroll Wrote: mike can you install this theme

here its topic

Cool has tried installing a few different themes and none seem to work well with the plugins we use. There is alot of work trying to get these themes to function properly. I have added a few colors to the theme selection below but they all use the same default which makes things much easier. You can send cool a pm asking him to try it if you like but I'm sure there will be lots of issues like the previous ones he has tried.
thanks mike sent pm to Cool theme look awesome
since must of problem was with thanks and rate button and those plugin changed i think it should have less problem
I added the theme. Manage to get the plugin to work this time but look messy. You can experiment it maybe Mike can tweak a bit here and there it may look better.
(12-30-2017 , 04:36 PM)Cool Wrote: I added the theme. Manage to get the plugin to work this time but look messy. You can experiment it maybe Mike can tweak a bit here and there it may look better.
so sorry cool.theme disappoint me :( Duh it go ugly no like in screenshot
as you said chat not working thanks button need adjust and many more...
sorry for trouble.please remove it
edit:  something changed seems better now
(12-30-2017 , 04:49 PM)baziroll Wrote:
(12-30-2017 , 04:36 PM)Cool Wrote: I added the theme. Manage to get the plugin to work this time but look messy. You can experiment it maybe Mike can tweak a bit here and there it may look better.

there 2 different theme. the one which our plugin works look terrible but the one without our plugin look nice. you can test both template rush and rush2
(12-30-2017 , 04:51 PM)Cool Wrote:

there 2 different theme. the one which our plugin works look terrible but the one without our plugin look nice. you can test both template rush and rush2
thanks rush look nice but no chat and thanks button
can you give me name or address of plugin so i will ask theme creator fix for that plugin
(12-30-2017 , 04:57 PM)baziroll Wrote:

can you give me name or address of plugin so i will ask theme creator fix for that plugin

I can try to add chat to the rush theme baziroll.
(12-30-2017 , 04:59 PM)Mike Wrote:
(12-30-2017 , 04:57 PM)baziroll Wrote:

I can try to add chat to the rush theme baziroll.

chat not working in rush2
also page goes to infinite loop so wont stop
edit: infinite loop fixed
edit2:if you keep theme logo should change also
https://www.promo2day.com/images/rush/logo.png

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Update Promo2day Forum Upgrade Mike 0 1,131 10-06-2022 , 02:43 PM
Last Post: Mike
  Forum Upgrade Completed Cool 4 4,036 09-12-2015 , 03:51 PM
Last Post: Harry