Post Your Favorite Place to be on New Years Eve & Win!
[Image: 3448615.jpg]

As 2015 comes to a end, there’s a lot to be thankful for in this past year and a lot to look forward to in 2016. Before we get ahead of ourselves and start planning for 2016, I wanted to ask our members how they will be spending the last day of 2015.

Do you have a favorite spot or destination that you visit every year? Are you planning on journeying to a new city? Or do you like to just curl up at home and watch fireworks, the ball drop or just watch a movie on tv?

Just Leave a comment below saying how you will be spending the last day of 2015 and you’ll be entered to win a ESET Smart Security 8 One year One PC license which can be upgraded to the latest version for FREE.

I will randomize and post the winner on January 1st, 2016.

Winner Announced Send me a pm to claim your license.

[Image: rayx6e.jpg]
I am going to spend my time watching fireworks and celebrations across the world from my house.
Thanks Mike!
I would like to spend New Years Eve with my family at home talking to eachother and playing with children and dogs.
I like to spend the last day of 2015 with my parents and watch a documentary video with my father while it is snowing.
Star 
I will spend New Year's Eve with my wife for a romantic dinner for two! ;)
The oldest place in the world is the best place for me ,

An imaginary world ,

[b] see my signature photo Smile  .
[/b]
I hope to go see the new Star Wars movie.
I will spend the last day of 2015 on going to Promo2day and finding good giveaways and contests or hotdeals for dear Promo2day members !
I will be spending New Year's with the family.There is a strong possibility of Fireworks and a few cold ones as well Tongue
I'll spend New Years Eve with my wife and my son for a big dinner. That's all!  Heart

J