Connectify Hotspot MAX 5X Lifetime Licenses with Free Upgrade
(01-25-2018 , 01:43 AM)deathsmear Wrote:
(01-25-2018 , 01:36 AM)arnarana Wrote: Congratulations to the winners

deathsmear, you should have disqualified hakak in this giveaway. No giveaway need to mention 1 entry only... its simple.

Are you kidding... you saying didn't clarify 1 entry only?? 
Do you mean to say, if you don't mention 1 entry rule, I can enter 10, 20 ... times??

Nothing against hakah but his multi-entries means invalid entries and his should not be included in the giveaway.

You should give the win to the next in the list.

I'm not kidding  :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation:

I didn't Clarify in Giveaway Rules  that 2 entries = invalid or  2 ,3,4,....= 1 entries

Please : it is my decision not yours 
Please, don't take it wrong way.

I meant you don't need to mention 1 entry only. Its simple... you can't enter more than once... its a basic rule of any/all giveaways and don't need to be mentioned.

It is not anyone's decision. You too have to follow the rules. You can't do whatever you want.

Its sad to say, rules here are meant and imposed on users only. Staff are free to do whatever they want.

A forum with no basic or rules won't survive or progress much.

deathsmear, you should have disqualified hakak in this giveaway. No giveaway need to mention 1 entry only... its simple.

Do you mean to say, if you don't mention 1 entry rule, I can enter 10, 20 ... times??

Nothing against hakah but his multi-entries means invalid entries and his should not be included in the giveaway.

I didn't Clarify in Giveaway Rules  that 2 entries = invalid or  2 ,3,4,....= 1 entries

(01-25-2018 , 01:50 AM)TXi Wrote:

ok, soon i'll many entry  Lmao
every thread  Big Grin
bcoz in your decison  :rolleyes:

Dear users, please let`s show a little more respect for the organiser and his work and accept his decisions as giveaway organiser.  Thumb
(01-25-2018 , 02:03 AM)dinosaur07 Wrote:

(01-25-2018 , 01:50 AM)TXi Wrote:

ok, soon i'll many entry  Lmao
every thread  Big Grin
bcoz in your decison  :rolleyes:

Dear users, please let`s show a little more respect for the organiser and his work and accept his decisions as giveaway organiser.  Thumb

lol im full of respect.  :rolleyes:
next thread, i accept with him decision.
so, i can multi post if they forget the rules or not.
(01-25-2018 , 02:01 AM)arnarana Wrote:

Please, don't take it wrong way.

I meant you don't need to mention 1 entry only. Its simple... you can't enter more than once... its a basic rule of any/all giveaways and don't need to be mentioned.

It is not anyone's decision. You too have to follow the rules. You can't do whatever you want.

Its sad to say, rules here are meant and imposed on users only. Staff are free to do whatever they want.

A forum with no basic or rules won't survive or progress much.

Please  :

1- If there is a rule , it will make me judge without any possibilities ( i will clarify a rule about entries in upcoming giveaways ).

2- Some users participate by mistake 2 entries but they followed all rules . what to do ? i randomized 1 entry per user

3- Not All Giveaways say only 1 entry . Please Check current official giveaway for the same product Here

[Image: LgrUixW.jpg]

4- I Followed All Rules in First Post Here
congrats all winner Heart Heart Heart  thanks for giveaway
damn my chance and my crazy eyes Wacko 2  Duh
this happen when i try share all giveaway in one day tomorrow i have check other giveaways
(01-25-2018 , 02:03 AM)dinosaur07 Wrote: Dear users, please let`s show a little more respect for the organiser and his work and accept his decisions as giveaway organiser.  Thumb
This is the issue here my friend. 

Anything mentioned or issue, you guys don't talk on the issue, and every time its, show little respect, understand hard work, etc...

No one is trying to disrespect or taking away anyone's hard work or trying to create an issue, etc

Just talking on some points...
Many giveaways have users with more than one reply when ended. When we do random draw the names are entered only once so entering more than once in the Giveaway topic doesn't increase your chances to win. How do you feel it is an issue?
(01-25-2018 , 02:15 AM)deathsmear Wrote: Please  :

1- If there is a rule , it will make me judge without any possibilities ( i will clarify a rule about entries in upcoming giveaways ).

2- Some users participate by mistake 2 entries but they followed all rules . what to do ? i randomized 1 entry per user

3- Not All Giveaways say only 1 entry . Please Check current official giveaway for the same product Here

4- I Followed All Rules in First Post Here
My friend, I simply meant...

You know and the guys participating in the giveaways know and its a basic rule of any/all giveaways... more than 1 entry is not allowed and multi-entries are invalid.

Its an understood and no need to mention basic rule of any/all giveaways (excluding multi-entries giveaways).

You allow them with 1 entry and remove other entries and then they don't care and repeat in other giveaways.
(01-25-2018 , 02:26 AM)Mike Wrote: Many giveaways have users with more than one reply when ended. When we do random draw the names are entered only once so entering more than once in the Giveaway topic doesn't increase your chances to win. How do you feel it is an issue?
I meant, why multi-entries users should be included in the giveaway?

Users participate in many other forums, etc giveaways and very well know no giveaways allow multi-entries (except multi-entries giveaways).

So I meant, users with multi-entries should be disqualified in that particular giveaway.

You allow them with 1 entry and remove other entries and then they don't care and repeat in other giveaways.
Licenses Sent to Winners , Congrats

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Contest EaseUS Partition Master Pro 4X Lifetime Free Upgrade deathsmear 49 25,179 02-28-2020 , 09:21 PM
Last Post: Martirosyan
  Promo2day Contest Connectify Hotspot MAX 2018 Cool 37 11,555 01-30-2019 , 04:22 PM
Last Post: grr
  Vectir PC Remote Control - Short Review + Giveaway 10X Licenses Lifetime Upgrade 1 PC deathsmear 27 10,718 01-31-2018 , 05:38 PM
Last Post: deathsmear
  DVDFab DVD Cinavia Removal Review + Giveaway 10X Lifetime Free Upgrade deathsmear 35 15,504 11-03-2017 , 05:50 PM
Last Post: ant_gamal
  (1st on All The Web) Antamedia HotSpot Software Review + Giveaway 5X Lite Licenses deathsmear 31 13,508 10-12-2017 , 07:05 PM
Last Post: tywyll2017