Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Android PAID Themes for FREE
Nono Theme For Xperia

[Image: k-qd8smASr-G7W1S0A4vj80GDk6jiWLltwQEKLEQ...jw=w300-rw]

NOTE : Customers using Lollipop Devices: Please email me when you buy the theme. I will support you ( For Download Error).

Welcome to Personalized Xperia theme.

We're back again. we do ask you. Different interfaces are different visualizations in different colors and many more things. You can send us your every request mail. If you like us to support us. Themes will be updated.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FEATURES :

-- 1 : HD WALLPAPER / FOR CLEAN

-- 2 : Personalized Lockscreen Clock Widget

-- 3 : Personalized Navigation Bar / Softkeys

-- 4 : Personalized Colous / System Colours

-- 5 : Advanced Xperia Home theme

-- 6 : HD Plain Backgrounds

-- 7 : Personalized System Sounds

-- 8 : Advanced Xperia Phone Caller Id

-- 9 : Personalized Toogle Buttons

--10 : Xperia Icon Pack

The high-resolution graphics are used.

Do not need ROOT
Xz Gri Theme For Xperia

[Image: DcdWB88t0RlgV7puut3tHCH1tAVDS4Xv21sBsalg...zQ=w300-rw]

NOTE : Customers using Lollipop Devices: Please email me when you buy the theme. I will support you ( For Download Error).

We're back again. we do ask you. Different interfaces are different visualizations in different colors and many more things. You can send us your every request mail. If you like us to support us. Themes will be updated.

FEATURES :

Do not need ROOT
White Black Theme For Xperia

[Image: RR1hVdHDXvUu8B2zhJsDMW8QH82nigejpdkAOt7Y...Fw=w300-rw]

FEATURES :

Do not need ROOT
Deep Theme For Xperia

[Image: pxreZwK6jYpquOWVAOfBrIWv-Q01eCRPGYzbyH2V...t0=w300-rw]

FEATURES :

Do not need ROOT
Denim Jeans Theme for Xperia

[Image: yx7tWfglp8AYYsTvJKTX8JYaj20x4gloQNGHOo3b...7c=h310-rw]

Download the Denim Jeans Premium theme on your Sony Xperia Phone orTablet and enjoy its new casual style!

- New Icon Packs (Marshmallow and above only)
- New Lockscreen analogue clock (requires at least an Xperia Z2 andup with Lollipop 5.1 or Marshmallow 6.0)
- New Alarms
- All other typical assets have been customised (and with all wemean ALL)

Designed with Sony Theme Creator for Xperia it fully supportsMarshmallow, Lollipop and KitKat, although some assets may differbetween the versions.

Be sure not to miss my other themes for Sony Xperia at:https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=NotSoBright
I warmly suggest the amazing Black & Gold theme, top premiumtheme in Japan the month of July! Or you can go fully dark with theInk Black Pro theme or the free MonoChrome Xperia theme!

Xperia theme is a new way to make your Sony Xperia device trulypersonal. Download gorgeous and high quality themes developeduniquely for your Sony Xperia smartphone. Change up to 270graphical assets in a fully integrated and easy-to-useexperience.
Shiny Cyan Theme for Xperia

[Image: z7PGQmz4SjSaznFhan2wQ879za2tHIXkTsj0p6lW...Lw=h310-rw]

Download the Shiny Cyan theme on your Sony Xperia Phone or Tablet and enjoy the new beautiful, sparkling Cyan look. It can't get shinier!

Designed with Sony Theme Creator for Xperia and based on the Rosé Gold theme framework it fully supports Marshmallow, Lollipop and KitKat, although some assets may differ between the versions. . 

Be sure not to miss my other themes for Sony Xperia at: https://play.google.com/store/apps/devel...otSoBright
I warmly suggest the Harlequin theme. Full of vibrant colors with an elegant look. You can go fully dark with the Ink Black Pro theme or the free MonoChrome Xperia theme! And if you like your phone more blueish check the premium themes Luna Blu and Sapphire & Gold. You won't be disappointed!

Xperia theme is a new way to make your Sony Xperia device truly personal. Download gorgeous and high quality themes developed uniquely for your Sony Xperia smartphone. Change up to 270 graphical assets in a fully integrated and easy-to-use experience.
(02-27-2018 , 03:50 PM)comphelp Wrote: Galaxy S9 Wallpapers, 4k Amoled - Darknex Pro 

[Image: wiKBv3kkjMBPBQX6G-25t0w7oZpqxKHGktCWTiu-...fQ=w300-rw]

Darknex Pro is a new android App for Smartphones with 18:9 screen (Iphone X / Samsung S8 / S8 plus / Lg G6 / S9 / S9 plus) which contain a TOP QUALITY SELECTION of pictures and dark or black wallpapers just in 4k so ultra high resolution.

?Darknex Pro include Darknex Standard Wallpapers without ads

?Darknex Pro is Ads Free. No Ads!!!

?Darknex Pro allows you to set any pic as a wallpaper or save/share the pics with your friends through WhatsApp, facebook, telegram, twitter.

?Darknex Pro features:

•Ads Free : less energy, more stability, more fun!
•100+ super amoled exclusive wallpapers 
•Easy: very simple and fast user interface!
•Quality: the best selection of true HD backgrounds!
•Power Battery Saver: darker screen --> less energy consumption!
•Save backgrounds: It’s super easy and you can save them directly on your SD card to save storage!

What are you waiting for ? Download Super AMOLED 4K Wallpapers and customize your smartphone home screen easily and fast!

We are always striving to provide the best user experience for our users. We are also looking for your feedback, suggestions or recommendation. 
Please, feel free to email us about our dark AMOLED wallpapers at " luzapplications@gmail.com " so we can continue to bring you the best experiences and updates.

Images optimized for Iphone X (2960x1440) / Samsung S8 / S8 plus (1440x2960) / Lg G6 (1440x2880)
The AMOLED app accurately determines and selects the black wallpapers for the screens of the devices of the following phone amoled: Galaxy S9 / Galaxy S9 plus / Iphone X / Samsung S8 / S8 plus / Lg G6

Giveaway is available again
(02-02-2018 , 06:33 PM)comphelp Wrote: Gradient Live - Minimalistic, Animating, Elegant

[Image: VJfVGQZ2sXyPz-wNNYNbARjq0XKOCqjk-nCD9p53...Y_=h310-rw]

Gradient Live will make your phone's appearance more elegant, simple. Lot of colors to choose from. Minimalistic textures has been provided to enhance the wallpaper. 
Most importantly - it takes very less battery or no battery & negligible power. 

Features - 
> Animation of gradient.
>Speed control.
>gradient from same color(app will automatically do for you)
>custom color chooser
>four types of background pattern is given for making this wallpaper unique.

(02-26-2018 , 10:38 AM)comphelp Wrote: Zed Zooper

[Image: wnA7vfLe1ZiOZaVxuP-IOiWjOe68FSJA2bWCfyuO...PY=h310-rw]

This is not stand-alone app, you need the app "Zooper Widget Pro" and "Nova Launcher" to use it.
If you have any problems, please don't rate the app with 1 star but contact me on Hangouts or Email, I'll will be happy to help you! ? 

FEATURES:
- 72 amazing widgets (36 light & 36 dark and more widgets very soon)
- 60+ beautiful wallpapers in 2K and 4K (more walls soon) 

Gradient Live - Minimalistic, Animating, Elegant

Gradient Live will make your phone's appearance more elegant, simple. Lot of colors to choose from. Minimalistic textures has been provided to enhance the wallpaper.

Most importantly - it takes very less battery or no battery & negligible power.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...eWallpaper