Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
[READ] Giveaway Section NEW Changes
Hi All

I would like to thank all our active members who help our forum and have a good contribution here. They spent a lot of time and effort.

Our forum is developing very rapid and we need more active members in ALL sections, not only in the giveaway section.

I made some changes so that we have more activity in our forum.

The giveaway section can be seen for ALL members but "New Members" can now only reply after they are promoted to "Regular Members"

This is an automatic process after certain number of threads/posts in other sections than our official and exclusive giveaways.

Posting in the Official and exclusive giveaways section will NOT be counted in the thread and Post number.

I hope we have active members and active forum.

Good Luck for ALL
Thanks for the update on the new change. You need to let everyone know what thread counts make a "New Member" become promoted to a "Regular Member"
New Member needs 10 posts and 10 threads to be promoted for a regular member

The posts and threads MUST BE outside the "official and exclusive giveaway section"

Once you complete this activity you will be automatically promoted to Regular member and you can share in ALL giveaways
All Security news or News section need SOURCE and copy only part of the article and put inside quotes

Topics not fullfilling these criteria will be deleted to avoid problems and complains
New changes as of 2/14/2018

After discussion with the staff members here and based on the requests of many members.

The giveaway section permissions has been changed so that new members can now share and contribute with no problems.

The post number rule will only be present if the giveaway member wants to add it as a rule in his own topic.

I hope all members here continue to be active and help the growth of our forum.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Health Section tarekma7 1 1,135 01-03-2023 , 01:15 AM
Last Post: Animal_Rights
  New section for Gamers tarekma7 13 4,776 05-03-2020 , 02:23 PM
Last Post: tregs_beales
  Giveaway Guidelines [Please Read ] tarekma7 2 2,628 01-02-2019 , 12:52 AM
Last Post: Igoreha
  Giveaway Section ALLOWED tarekma7 3 2,052 02-14-2018 , 11:25 PM
Last Post: Mike
  [READ] Monthly Mega Giveaway Announcement tarekma7 3 3,226 05-03-2017 , 11:49 PM
Last Post: Mike