Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Software & Game Exchange Forum Ending Soon
(02-15-2018 , 08:30 PM)tarekma7 Wrote: Why you want to make it private. We will not close this topic!

Not this Tarek, the license exchange thread. I edited my post to be clearer.
(02-15-2018 , 08:27 PM)dinosaur07 Wrote: Mike and tarekma7,

In order to save the license exchange thread and not close it can you make it private instead and provide us a password to access it?
Would that be possible?

It is just a suggestion to save a lot of work done and good times shared together.
Thumb
excellent idea, we like to have fun.

Will it be possible?
I don't think a private exchange place is a good idea.

few users will be there in PEP
restrictions will be tough to gain entry in PEP
new users, new licenses, more licenses, etc make the exchange forum exciting and fun and a better trade place. it will take a long time for a new user to be a part of PEP due to tough restrictions.

instead, those few users can do the exchange in PM.

why exchange forum is not available to all the users?
it should be available to all the users.

Don't end the exchange forum... exchange is better than pirated software.

And,

Giveaways should be available to all the users.
some software are hard to get, some are expensive and you get only 2-3 licenses, some are special lifetime free upgrades and not available to purchase, some are valuable lifetime free upgrades, etc... you may restrict such exclusive giveaways.

Personal giveaways are good and fun.

keep it simple, and try to stand out in the forum jungle.
Hello, just wanted to say, can we keep the request section in some capacity after the exchange section ends & if someone is willing to be the Mod for that request section so it can be restricted to strictly requests only & no exchange offer/list posting.
(02-27-2018 , 07:58 PM)tregs_beales Wrote: Hello, just wanted to say, can we keep the request section in some capacity after the exchange section ends & if someone is willing to be the Mod for that request section so it can be restricted to strictly requests only & no exchange offer/list posting.

We will allow the request section to remain as long as there is no discussion about trading. If any exchange offers get posted I will delete them and also shut down the request section. We will also allow personal giveaways if someone has licenses they won't be using and would like to hold their own giveaway.

Mike
Just a reminder that today will be the final day for the Software & Game Exchange on the Promo2day forum. 
(02-28-2018 , 12:30 PM)Mike Wrote: Just a reminder that today will be the final day for the Software & Game Exchange on the Promo2day forum. 

R.I.P.  Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Forum Software tarekma7 3 1,964 09-03-2018 , 10:51 PM
Last Post: baziroll
  Software comparison forum tarekma7 5 2,834 10-02-2016 , 04:52 PM
Last Post: scot
  Software & Game Exchange Mike 5 3,475 01-20-2016 , 06:48 PM
Last Post: kavira