Wondershare Recoverit Giveaway [3 Pro & 3 Standard Licenses]
[Image: iMu1uq8.png]        [Image: 8G5a8HW.png]

We @Promo2day are very pleased to announce this EXCLUSIVE giveaway for our members

I would like to thank wondershare team for sponsoring this giveaway

[Image: DnZXS6E.png]

Did you ever experience sudden loss of your important data? There are many situations of accidental data loss; for example system crash, formatting, deletion, and many other causes.  Sure you will search for any application to recover lost or deleted data. Don’t panic, now you can use Recoverit. This is an advanced tool that can recover all kinds of deleted or lost or data from your hard drive and other external storage devices. It is released from the Wondershare company. The program has a built-in Data Analyzer that helps to have a faster scan speed and results. In case your lost files are still not found, you have the option to use built-in deep Scan that goes deep into the data structure with high recovery rate. 

The program has many options that cover all aspects and types of data loss from different sources and different formats of files. Even if you have complete crash of your system, you can recover your data using WinPE Bootable Media. The program has many advantages such as friendly user interface, fast, easy to use

Homepage:

https://recoverit.wondershare.com/

Data loss situations:

The program will help you to recover any lost data lost. There are many data loss scenarios that may occur for any user. For example, accidental deleting, Formatting, Improper operation, Other reasons

Storage media types supported:

[Image: plThsou.png]

Cell Phones: Black Berry, Nokia, Android phone...
PC/Laptop: Dell, IBM, HP, Toshiba, Sony…
Digital Camera/Camcorder: Canon, Kodak, Nikon, Sony…

File types supported:

[Image: S8UBAJL.png]

File system supported: FAT32, exFAT, NFTS

Download:

http://download.wondershare.com/inst/rec...ll4134.exe

System Requirements:

Available for Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP and Windows Vista.

User Interface:

The user interface is very friendly and easy to use.

[Image: cBgHpAA.png]

Features:

Recover lost or deleted files, photos, audio, music, emails from any storage device effectively, safely and completely.
Supports data recovery from recycle bin, hard drive, memory card, flash drive, digital camera and camcorders.
Supports to recover data for sudden deletion, formatting, hard drive corruption, virus attack, system crash under different situations.
Retrieve your data from all data loss scenarios
Restore data from all storage devices and crashed Windows system or bootable problem

Friendly easy to use interface
Support many languages

[Image: BnU1TXq.png]

Purchase:

[Image: f0bynck.png]

How to recover lost files?

[Image: eISDE37.gif]

READ THE FULL REVIEW HERE

How to use Guide

Purchase and different license option

We have 3 Annual licenses for Wondershare Recoverit [$39.95 each]

3 Pro licenses [$59.95]

Giveaway ends March 16, 2018

Winners will be selected by random.org

Rules

Share the giveaway on social media or other forums

Reply what is your recovery app and why you want to shift to Recoverit

Subscribe to our newsletter  RSS FeedBurner and never miss any giveaway

PM me within 2 days of winners announcement

Optional: Follow the developer account on social media:

Thanks a lot for the amazing giveaway
count me in too please....

https://twitter.com/kaushmc/status/966189104345075713

* I'm currently using wondershare/Easeus/Minitools data recovery software's for the day to day usage...
Looking for the new & more effective replacement for that.

thanks again.
Thanks for the giveaway

My Twitter Share

I currently use Recuva free, but for my needs isn't sufficient, so Wondershare Recoverit could help me where Recuva can't. I like that Wondershare Recover supports almost all storage supports, many digital cameras, smartphones, etc.
I'm using a software named Restorer if I want to recover files from pen drives and hard drives.
Thank you very much for this great giveaway campaign. I want to give it a try if I win a license.

https://www.facebook.com/michael.jeffrey...5857349631
Thanks for the giveaway.

To recover, I use the Recuva free application and want to switch to Recoverit because this application has advanced functionality, many options and the creation of bootable media WinPE.

Facebook
Twitter
https://twitter.com/dhruvmercury/status/...5518961664
i am currently using Minitool power data recovery. I want to use recoverit because i like following features-
Retrieve your data from all data loss scenarios
Restore data from all storage devices and crashed Windows system or bootable problem
Friendly and modern user interface.
Thanks for the generous offer from the developer:

3 Pro licenses are added to the giveaway, the value of each license is 59.95$
Thanks for the giveaway.
To recover, I use the Recuva free and iCare Format Recovery.
I want to shift to Recoverit because Wondershare Recoverit is a very professional program.
My share:Twitter
I´ve tried Recuva and EaseUs data recovery to recover some Excel files that gone erased by mistake :(
but no sucess  :( . I want to make the shift because, sometimes(almost every week) i have to work in data recovery quests and i want to expand my software choices and also....my sucess rate ;)

My share:
https://twitter.com/Marde_Gard/status/97...1786193923
thank you very much for giveaway. Heart Heart Heart 
will i dont use recovery software daily basis.but i used DoYourData Recovery and Auslogics File Recovery and some other
in my experience some of the able recover some file some not and vice verca
since Wondershare have active development and support more storage type i would to have it and switch in it

Twitter
Google+
Facebook
Reddit

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wondershare PDFelement Giveaway tarekma7 17 8,185 02-03-2018 , 03:23 AM
Last Post: tarekma7
  Kryptel Standard Giveaway - 10 Lifetime Licenses Mike 22 10,646 09-13-2017 , 05:36 PM
Last Post: Starship
  Wondershare Filmora (2 Lifetime Licenses] tarekma7 40 16,604 08-17-2017 , 02:39 PM
Last Post: tarekma7
  Franzis HDR Projects 5 Standard Giveaway Mike 29 13,401 01-22-2017 , 05:40 PM
Last Post: AAU
  [Official Giveaway] Passware Kit Standard Plus /1 license NFR/ asus73 32 12,703 11-24-2016 , 09:17 AM
Last Post: wwd