Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Kerish Doctor 2018 Giveaway - 25 licenses (First Come First Served)
[Image: cover_box.png]

For those of you who don't know Kerish Doctor 2018 is an integrated solution for computer maintenance that utilizes the most promising developments in this area.

Due to its unique system, Kerish Doctor 2018 prevents Windows crashes in real time and also safely fixes registry errors.

The application regularly performs a maximally thorough and safe cleaning of your system to eliminate accumulated digital "trash", thereby increasing the efficiency of your computer in the best way possible.

Kerish Doctor 2018 protects your PC against malware and potential vulnerabilities and monitors computer settings that are important from the point of view of security.

The Smart Update system promptly updates the application's databases, which are constantly being improved by our experts. Thanks to this system, the software suite is becoming more effective every day, making our solution the most promising in its class.

[Image: EquUaaR.png]

I have 25 licenses left over from a recent giveaway that I would like to give to our forum members. This giveaway will remain active until all licenses are given out. If you would like one just reply in this thread and I will private message you one.

I would Like to thank Kerish Products General Manager for sponsoring this Giveaway for our Promo2day members.

Giveaway Details:

Number of Licenses: 25

Validity of Licenses: 1 year (expiration date of keys: April 1, 2019) can be used only on one PC (any count of OS, reinstalling OS does not affect the license and can be activated again)

Value of each license: $19.95
I would like one. Thanks.
I Want One To Please   Because There Is No Freeware Version Of This Software To Use
I would like one please,my own expired 2 days ago.Thank you.
thank you Mike for this giveaway

I would like a license also.
I would like one please. Thanks.
I want one please. Thanks so much!
Ich möchte eine Bitte. Vielen Dank! Thumb
I would like one, Please count me in.
Very good program. Thanks for this giveaway. Please count me in.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Personal Giveaway Kerish PC Doctor until April 17 2025 Igoreha 4 277 03-25-2024 , 08:34 PM
Last Post: Igoreha
  Personal Giveaway Kerish PC Doctor Mike 11 787 03-21-2024 , 02:32 PM
Last Post: divinenews
  Personal Giveaway Easy Fix (First Come First Served) Mike 35 8,579 10-17-2023 , 01:22 PM
Last Post: Mike
  Personal Giveaway CryptoBuster (First Come First Served) Mike 10 8,280 07-04-2023 , 10:51 PM
Last Post: Mike
  Personal Giveaway Steganos VPN Online Shield [First Come First Served!] ahmed 16 3,144 05-10-2023 , 06:14 AM
Last Post: ahmed