[Official Giveaway] ADGUARD Premium

ADGUARD Premium Version 5.10 (latest Version) for 1 Year and One Device (meaning available for 1 PC or Mac + 1 Android) Giveaway

Thanks to Daria and the ADGUARD Team, we have 5 licenses for ADGUARD Premium 5.10 (Latest Version) for a giveaway. Please write a post if you are interested in receiving 1 (one) of 5 (five) licenses for this great program. Winners will be chosen by using Random.org and the first 5 names on the list will win 1 (one) license to ADGUARD Premium Version 5.10 (Latest Version).

The Giveaway will run from September 14th through September 21, 2015

Check out my video below demoing ADGUARD Premium 5.10

About ADGUARD Premium

Adguard is the world's most advanced web filter and ad blocker.

What is Adguard?
Adguard is the world’s most advanced Internet filter and ad blocker. Adguard will protect you from annoying ads, viruses, phishing, and will block inappropriate content for kids.
At the moment there are fully operating versions for Windows OS, Android-based devices, and also browser extensions for all wide-spread and most popular browsers. Our next steps will be releasing Adguard for MacOSX and iOS. Furthermore, our products are regularly updated and get new functions that are useful for you.

Why is Adguard better than other ad blockers?

Adguard works in all browsers. In addition to browsers filtered by default, you can add any other to the list:
[Image: browsers.png]

Adguard for Windows
Adguard filters ads faster and to the highest standard in comparison with other blockers. Ad blocking occurs before a page is loaded to the browser. This approach guarantees the highest quality of filtering and helps you save bandwidth. Adguard protects you not only from all types of ads, but also from visiting malicious and phishing websites. Adguard also includes Parental Control. This module will help you to protect your child from visiting websites with undesireable content. 

[Image: parental.png]

Adguard for Mac
Adguard — first standalone ad blocker for Mac. It has multiple major advantages over ad blocking browser extensions:
  • Adguard filters ads in all and any browsers, including Safari and Chrome;
  • Blocks all types of ads, without exceptions — that means video ads too;
  • Offers to you modules of Browsing security and Spyware protection, which will ensure your Internet surfing is safe and private;
  • Is supported in all OS X versions from 10.7 and higher;
  • Adguard has intuitive and simple UI with such additional features like Adguard Assistant or filtering log.
[Image: imac_en.png]

Adguard for Android

Adguard for Android also has a number of advantages compared to its analogues:
  • No ROOT access required, so you can use Adguard on any device;
  • Adguard is able to block absolutely all kinds of ads;
  • local HTTP Grants you protection from malware and phishing, so you won’t become a victim of any fraud;
  • Blocks ads not only in browsers, but also in games and apps;
  • Adguard spee

[Image: android_2.png?2]

How does Adguard protect my personal data in the Internet?

Every time you are using the Internet – shopping online, clicking the links and even pointing the mouse cursor on it – hundreds of different companies collect information about you to use it in future for advertising purposes.
Adguard includes spyware filter aimed at protection against gathering data about your actions and yourself.
Enable this filter and Adguard will block data transmission to the web that contains info on the websites you visited, purchases you made, your movies or music preferences and much more. Your data will remain confidential.
For the most reliable protection we recommend using an antivirus along with Adguard.

How it works:

Adguard provides you with a reliable and manageable protection that immediately and without your participation filters the loading web pages. Adguard removes all the annoying ads, blocks loading of dangerous websites, and will not allow anyone to track your activities on the Internet.

·
  Download and install
Adguard is an install-and-forget program. Installation process will take no longer than 3 minutes. After that, you just surf the internet as you usually do. Adguard protects your computer and doesn't make you change your web habits.

·  Filtering
After running Adguard, the program immediately starts to filter all your Internet bandwidth quietly and very quickly.

·  Protection and blocking

When processing a web page, Adguard does several things at once:
1 Removes ads and online tracking code directly from the page.
2 Checks a page against our database of phishing and malicious sites.
3 Checks the reputation of the website and informs you about it, if necessary.

·  Comfort and safety
You will be amazed how much more comfortable and safer the Internet will be after you install Adguard.

A special thank you to Daria and the ADGUARD Team for sponsoring this amazing Giveaway!

Adguard Premium 5.10 Video Demo

For further product information, please visit ADGUARD's Website at http://adguard.com/en/welcome.html
Great program for a PC.Please count me in on this great giveaway Smile
This is the best ads blocker.
Please count me in this Giveaway!
Thanks Jeremy for the great giveaway.

Count me in
Awesome. giveaway. Thanks Jeremy
One of the best ad blocker. Thanks for the giveaway Jeremy.
Thumbs Up 
Great giveaway. Count me in thanks! Thumb
Thank you! awesome giveaway! Heart
Thanks for the good giveaway.
Thank you so much JeremySmile

I want to try it. And I really need a Ad block tool just like that.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest Adguard Premium Review and Giveaway (10 one year Licenses) tarekma7 45 26,516 10-01-2019 , 07:57 AM
Last Post: omidomi
  Adguard Review and Giveaway tarekma7 20 8,913 07-19-2018 , 12:58 AM
Last Post: tarekma7
  ShadeYouVPN Official Giveaway Cool 24 9,549 09-25-2017 , 08:40 AM
Last Post: hamilton
  NordVPN Official Giveaway Cool 38 13,551 08-09-2017 , 03:18 PM
Last Post: krone
  [Forum Exclusive] Adguard Premium License Mohammad 27 10,414 07-21-2017 , 05:02 PM
Last Post: LowcyGier