Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Productivity and Office
Instant Save & Repost for Instagram

Are you Instagram enthusiast? Are you an admin of the next popular Instagram account? Or just a normal user who want to save interesting content on Instagram? This app will be very useful for you.. 

With Instant Save, you can easily grab any content on Instagram, including photos, videos, stories, and even it’s caption and hashtag ! So you can use it to repost or just put it to your offline collection.

☆ Instant Save Main Features : ☆ 

✓ Instant Save 
save Instagram videos , photos, and even it’s caption instantly by automatic download 

✓ Instant Repost 
This is instagram repost feature ( instarepost ) will make you easy to share or repost Instagram videos, photos, stories, even including it’s caption and hashtag

✓ Insta Story Saver Download insta story of your friend or any people in Instagram who don’t private their account

✓ Insta DP ( Display Picture Saver )
Save Instagram Display Picture of any people in Instagram 

Download Instagram photos and videos is hard to do, we made it very easy for you ! Time to work smart and effortlessly with this instarepost app, and make your job become easier. Your daily task such as save videos from instagram, save instagram photos and instagram stories become so easy, also to do instagram repost would be so fast with instarepost just a few tap on screen. Instant Save is a powerful insta saver to do ig repost by save content and repost it directly using your own account.

Get Instant Save the best instagram repost app now, and enjoy all premium features for you instagram heavy user

Notice:

This application is not affiliated with or owned by Instagram company. 
Any unauthorized action or repost instagram photo/video or violations of intellectual property rights is the sole responsibility of the users themselves. Please do not use this instarepost app to repost any photos/ videos without permission of their owners

https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...e.reposter
Smart Swipe (Sub) Launcher - Quick Arc Launcher

This application is not compatible with Android 7.0 or later.
If you are using android 7.0 or later, please use [Quick Arc Launcher 2].(English/Русский язык/Español)
https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...klauncher4

✓ A sub-launcher allowing apps and shortcuts instantly launched by one swipe(slide)
✓ Launcher is displayed in a fan shape fit for your thumb and good for one hand holders
✓ Settings like diameter of fan, width of fan, transparency of background can be adjusted in detail
✓ By using the page feed function, apps can be launched quickly even when many are registered
✓ Light and simple

https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...klauncher3
Ekstar Pdf Reader 

[Image: 4q9aYiNCM2VVBynGvaBef5FEJeZdbHgXpLzKxlwD...=w720-h310]

Ekstar PDF Reader is one of the best reading tools. It can help you to easily manage, and open all the ebooks on your phone.

• Read PDF pages(Speak).
• Extract PDF pages.
• Create PDF from images.
• Support PDF text to speech.
• Bookmarks.
• Tab Layout.
• Read Encrypted PDF.
• Show pdf index.
• Contain table of contents
• Search pdf files
• Full screen read view.
• Open quickly and clearly.
• Support search, scroll, zoom in and out
• Jump by page number
• Open password protected files
• Browse folders
The App - No more Difficult Decisions !

[Image: I_jqHrz4xH8gsFeQw7hL1aRagejAbcFsz7tUYA8O...=w720-h310]

The App is a Utility Application based on a Mathematical algorithm that processes the User's Choices to come up with One single Perfect Choice that reflects the most Satisfaction and Happiness ! 

The User just has to type his/her Choice/Decision in the text boxes addressed for that purpose and hit the "What's my Perfect Choice" button ! You will be asked to wait, for your Perfect Choice, for a few seconds (5 seconds) then The App will reveal to you what your best and perfect Choice would be !

There is a Share button that you can see at the top of The App's main screen which you can use to Share the experience you had with our App ! Please, we would be very appreciative if you kindly shared your experience with your friends and family and gave us a good ratting Smile

All suggestions from our valuable users are welcomed and we would be very happy for your feedback in order to make The App better and suitable for each user !

We hope you get the most of our App and it helps you make your life better ! And remember, You Are One Decision Away From A Totally Different Life !
Github Tutorial Pro

[Image: _81M1da1NX-5ZK-V18WLCQneaZPbiLzCZlog0aJw...IDsng=s180]

This application has free version too but with the less topics.

Features of Github tutorial pro:

1.Basic section where all the basics of github is presented.
2.Intermediate section.
3.Advance section.
4.You can take test in the "Random test"
5.Fully materialized.
6.Eight new topics.
Digits

[Image: eVFZq2sZcsVQ70ziMT1GWIxyKK7vo6lGIxE-VRdf...=w720-h310]

Widget to open apps with numeric code

Digits - is a shortcut app, with you can open 6 apps with shortcut code.

Top features of Digits: 
☆ Add shortcut code to 6 apps
☆ Takes less space
☆ Easy to open app
☆ You can hide apps and open with shortcut
☆ Press 1, 2, 11, 22, 12, 21 to open apps
☆ Automatic backup of settings

Instructions: 
☆ Add widget to home screen
☆ Choose app for each action
☆ Enter code in widget to open apps
Scan to Web

[Image: UlrhmwX3ltjrt0D1MZSjsFXL-ix_lF3bn09XKIAJ...YqRKA=s180]

Thousands of business like yours are using Scan to Web to scan barcode information into websites and fill out web forms hands free! Stop manual updates and start using Barcode Scan to Web.

BEDS Plus use this app to save them time on their inventory. They saved so much time that they are starting a community garden. They gave our app and our app support five stars! “It’s been working great. Someone called the other day and suggested we do a drive for toothbrushes. I can check in my office in real time and I immediately know that we have over 700. That saves me the drive to get to the building, and now we know we can focus on other things.” –Molek, Volunteer Coordinator, BEDs Plus
Engineering quantity estimate

[Image: Gv43yHVUr585tdJdga5-dZyTiG21KN81XvV6Kzxg...u_Sjg=s180]

engineering quantity estimate app for concrete inventory is best way to help engineers in the site to know cubed meter of concrete for each statical element.

-special view .

-easy to use.

-strong and safe data base. 

-help you to calculate cement , gravel ,sand and water quantities.

-and more that you can discover.
SnagID - Site Snagging, Auditing & Inspection Tool

The SnagID mobile app helps in generating a site audit inspection report or professional punchlist & snag list report as a PDF or XLS file(MULTI-LANGUAGE SUPPORT). SnagID divides your project into multi-depth locations like floor 1, floor 2, etc., and then log the snags into each location or without locations to your project. This feature cannot be found in any other punchlist, snag list, and site audit report apps. 
PassMaster

[Image: LKzovQUwnrb5s_P6zlC8J-oV4tnky5CGxHyskupD...=w720-h310]

I am one of those people that tried to use unique passwords for all of my accounts but ultimately I would constantly forget the passwords and end up resetting them to something I had used before.

PassMaster changes everything. I now have a unique and random password for every account encrypted along with my usernames in my personal PassMaster Vault. One thing that I particularly like is that I never needed to create another account to get started. All it took is for me to remember one password. PassMaster took care of the rest.