Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
HITMAN: ABSOLUTION ELITE EDITION PC Giveaway
[Image: pOvUca9.jpg]

Thanks to a good friend Lmanlo and his donation of games to me I am able to offer these giveaways for games on Steam, Ubisoft or Origin. They are 1-time activation's for PC. 

This game giveaway is for HITMAN: ABSOLUTION ELITE EDITION [PC Download] which is a STEAM KEY. 

Quote:Hitman Absolution: Elite Edition includes:
  • Hitman: Absolution

• Hitman: Absolution: Agency HX UMP DLC

• Hitman: Absolution: Agency Jagd P22G DLC

• Hitman: Absolution: Agency SPS 12 DLC

• Hitman: Absolution: Bartoli Custom Gun DLC

• Hitman: Absolution: Bronson M1928 Gun

• Hitman: Absolution: Deus EX (Adam Jensen) Disguise DLC

• Hitman: Absolution: Deus EX (Adam Jensen) Handgun DLC

• Hitman: Absolution: High Roller Disguise DLC

• Hitman: Absolution: High Tech Disguise DLC

• Hitman: Absolution: Krugermeier 2-2 Gun DLC

• Hitman: Absolution: Public Enemy Disguise DLC

• Hitman: Sniper Challenge

HITMAN ABSOLUTION
 follows cold-blooded assassin Agent 47 as he takes on his most dangerous contract to date. Betrayed by those he once trusted, and hunted by the police, he suddenly finds himself at the center of a dark conspiracy and must embark on a journey through a corrupt and twisted world.

Showcasing IO Interactive's new proprietary Glacier 2 technology, the game has been built from the ground up. Boasting a cinematic story, distinctive art direction and highly original game design, HITMAN ABSOLUTION combines much-loved classic gameplay with features never seen before in the Hitman franchise.
Features
  • Showcasing Glacier 2 technology: HITMAN: ABSOLUTION has been built from the ground up, boasting a cinematic story, distinctive art direction and highly original game and sound design.

• Contracts Mode: Create your own custom hits by choosing the level, targets, weapons and the rules of assassination in an innovative new online mode. Created contracts can be shared with friends or the whole Hitman community and the money that you earn will unlock weapons, upgrades and disguises.

• Freedom of Choice: Stalk your prey, fight them head on or adapt as you go along. As Agent 47 the choice is yours thanks to highly evolved gameplay mechanics and a ground-breaking AI system.

• Experience a Living, Breathing World: In the world of Hitman: Absolution every moment can become a story as unique characters, rich dialogue and Hollywood standard performances combine to create a gameplay experience like no other

• Disguises: As Agent 47, the identity of almost anyone you meet is yours for the taking. Immobilise your prey, steal their outfit and use your instinct to blend in and deceive your enemies.

• Instinct Mode: See the world through the eyes of Agent 47 and become the world’s deadliest assassin. Using Hitman: Absolution’s Instinct Mode you’ll predict enemy movement, discover new ways to kill and use high powered weaponry with deadly accuracy.

If you would like to be entered in this game giveaway then just leave a comment below.

I will randomize by random.org to select a winner once giveaway has ended on June 26th, 2018.
Thanks. Nice games.
I am really Thankful to Lmanlo for this very nice giveaway and his donation. Also thanks to other members who are contributing from beginning.

Please count me in this awesome giveaway I hope to win this .  Smile
thank you so much for this game with bald user character.
Thank you for this opportunity.
Cool thanks.
Thank you
Thanks
Thanks. I expect to win.
Heart ill enter,hope ill win.thanks

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Big Grin Claim Hitman 1 GOTY Edition for free on Epic Games if you own the base game batman 1 1,153 04-01-2021 , 10:26 AM
Last Post: SALAMA Youssef
  Win Hitman 3 on PC Mike 0 662 02-07-2021 , 02:08 PM
Last Post: Mike
  Giveaway Hitman: Absolution for free at GOG longin 0 1,473 06-12-2020 , 02:23 PM
Last Post: longin
  Giveaway HITMAN™ Igoreha 2 1,058 04-04-2020 , 11:55 AM
Last Post: tregs_beales
  Giveaway Hitman: Absolution free for limited time ahmed 1 2,448 04-11-2019 , 11:01 AM
Last Post: Shubham Choudhary