Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Adguard in RUB
Adguard home page

[url=http://adguard.com/en/welcome.html][/url]Someone pointed out an interesting discovery. When buying Adguard, switch the currency to Russian Roubles, and you can get the same product for a much cheaper price.
For example, take the Premium Lifetime key. The original price in USD is $64.90 (the current price at the time of this posting is cheaper, but we will use the original price). The original price in RUB is 799, which is only $11.70.

Unfortunately, I don't think you can actually purchase it with another currency other than RUB.
We are currently holding a Giveaway for Adguard here at Promo2day for 5 Licenses of Adguard Premium.

Enter here:

Adguard Premium Giveaway (Promo2day)
Adguard replaces Ad Muncher as ads blocker since Ad Muncher withdraws the developing of the software.
Ad Muncher is reckoned as the best blocker and holds more than 90% of the market.
(09-15-2015 , 04:03 AM)hakah Wrote: Adguard replaces Ad Muncher as ads blocker since Ad Muncher withdraws the developing of the software.
Ad Muncher is reckoned as the best blocker and holds more than 90% of the market.

But Ad Muncher can't be used at IE10 or later version just like IE Edge.

I had been using Ad Muncher for several years. But I can't use it when my OS updates to Win 10.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Discount/Hot Deal AdGuard Family Plan:Lifetime $16.97/AdGuard Personal:Lifetime $12.97-Expires in 3days vietnamrum 1 524 11-04-2023 , 07:53 AM
Last Post: vietnamrum