Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
These are the Galaxy S9's six best features
Quote:After using the Galaxy S9 or S9 Plus almost every day for the last three months, it's funny that the phones' most enviable features -- a fantastic OLED screen, great photos from the dual-aperture camera lens, elegantly curved sides -- aren't what makes me love Samsung's top handsets for 2018.

See, it's the little things that connect a person to a device. The way it looks or feels in the hand. That one specific feature -- Wi-Fi calling, an FM radio, perhaps -- that compels someone to swear they'll never give up their phone or brand.

And it's these little things I notice most in my experience with the Galaxy S9 Plus, touches that make my life easier, or at least more interesting. It's not that I take the Galaxy S9's speedy processor or waterproofing for granted. It's that the S9 is so reliable I rarely have to think about connection speeds or the phone's now-rare headphone jack. They're already there.

So here are six of the Galaxy S9 features that add a little something extra to my daily use. Not to say everything about the phone is great -- I'll have a list of the worst S9 features out soon. Feel free to jump into the comments with your favorite Galaxy S9 or S9 Plus tidbits.

Read the full article HERE

If you plan to purchase this article can help you

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Samsung’s Galaxy S21 phones come with plenty of features — but not a charger tarekma7 0 1,023 01-15-2021 , 11:18 PM
Last Post: tarekma7
  Enable Hidden Secret Features and Menus in Samsung Galaxy Smartphones tarekma7 1 2,326 11-09-2019 , 09:52 AM
Last Post: Leroy