Ashampoo Backup Pro 12 Review and Giveaway
[Image: HMgQK6W.jpg]

I would like to thank Ashampoo Team for sponsoring this Giveaway Exclusive for our users

The Giveaway will end September 1, 2018

Ashampoo Backup Pro 12 is a powerful software solution to back up and restore individual files or entire disk drives, including bootable OSes. Auto-updated backups render malware, ransomware or hardware defects inconsequential. All operations happen in the background and the program becomes active only when enough system resources become available so it won't disrupt your work. Innovative compression and encryption algorithms ensure backups are small and protected against unauthorized access. Apart from classic storage media, Ashampoo Backup Pro 12 also supports multiple cloud providers for easy uploading. Backups can be restored either through the program or Windows Explorer. An integrated rescue system creates bootable DVDs / USB drives that provides assistance in the event of a total system failure and restore your backups even when your system refuses to boot. Version 12 features disk health checks based on SMART values and disk surface checks for internal and external disks. The new Backup Viewer provides instant file access without the need to restore associated backups. Additional cloud storage providers like OneDrive Business / Office 365, Owncloud and Nextcloud are now also supported.

System Requirements:

Operating System: Windows 10, Windows 8 / 8.1, Windows 7
Internet connection is required to activate the program. The program license is verified repeatedly at regular intervals.
Full administrative rights are required to use the program.

Product Information:

Name: Ashampoo Backup Pro 12
Version: 12.03
Release date: 2018/07/30
Update release date: 2018/07/30
Price: EUR 49.99, USD 49.99, GBP 39.99, CAD 59.99, AUD 59.99, CNY 379.00, CHF 59.99, BRL 149.99, RUB 2699.00, PLN 199.99, TRY 129.99, SEK 489.00, NZD 69.99, MXN 799.00, ZAR 699.00, TWD 1599.00, HKD 499.00, HUF 15500.00, DKK 389.00, NOK 429.00
Trial Period: 30 days (10 days + 20 days after email registration)
Category: Security Software
Languages: British English, Catalan, Chinese (simplified), Chinese (traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Latvian, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Portuguese (Brazilian), Rumanian, Russian, Serbian, Serbian, Slovakian, Slovenian, Spanish, Spanish (Argentina), Swedish, Turkish
Size: 89,90 MB

Ashampoo Video Tutorial: How to Create a backup plan in just a few steps:

Homepage:

https://www.ashampoo.com/en/

Product Website:

https://www.ashampoo.com/en/usd/pin/0959...kup-Pro-12

Download:

https://www.ashampoo.com/ashampoo_backup_pro_12_sm.exe 

Skinny Interface:

[Image: gml0JMs.jpg]

Features:

Success in just a few clicks:

A backup solution for beginners - with professional results!
Ashampoo Backup Pro does not require any previous knowledge. Sophisticated backups can be created with very few inputs! On the spot explanations are available for all program settings and various presets cover all common use cases like email, browser or contact backups.

A backup solution for everyone!:

Powerful disk checking for 100% reliable backups
Backup and restore entire Windows systems
Backup Viewer: Instant access to backed up files
Support for OneDrive Business / Office, Owncloud and Nextcloud
Your lifesaver against ransomware
New and self-explanatory user interface
Well-structured and clear design
Handy rescue system with UEFI support
New system recovery tool

Now with disk health monitoring:

Detect and repair disk errors

Disk failure can destroy your backups! That's why Backup Pro 12 supports disk health scans including SMART data! This enables the program to warn you of impending drive failure and gives you time to act before disaster strikes! Additional in-depth drive and partition scans detect corrupt data blocks and relocate the affected files to preserve your data. Internal or external - the new hard disk diagnosis feature ensures your data stays safe, always!

Instant file access with Backup Viewer:

Easily view and open backed up files

For backups to be useful, they have to be easily accessible and usable. That's why Ashampoo Backup Pro 12 provides a dedicated viewer to access your files without having to restore them first. File access happens in a secure container to prevent unwanted modifications and preserve the integrity of your backups!

New overview and user handling:

Clean, logical, beautiful: the new face of Ashampoo Backup Pro

Ashampoo Backup Pro features a completely redesigned user interface to make your work easier and more intuitive as users are guided through logical steps with on screen explanations. A backup solution to sit back, relax and work intuitively? Certainly! No prior knowledge required, all needs and use cases covered.

Automatically safe:

Once enabled, your backups will always be up-to-date

Ashampoo Backup Pro can create backups fully automatically in the background. Once enabled, you no longer have to take action! And backup processes are automatically paused to avoid slowdowns whenever you need the full power of your machine!

Easy cloud backups:

Store backups on the Internet

Flexibility is king in the new Ashampoo Backup Pro 12. That's why there's no more limit to the number of supported cloud service providers! Another welcome addition is support for OneDrive Business / Office 365, Owncloud and Nextcloud. Now, you can work independently of your local storage devices! This not only applies to regular files but also includes entire drive backups! Dropbox, Deutsche Telekom, Google Drive, OneDrive, Strato, 1&1 and many others are also fully supported.

Versatile data recovery:

Individual files, entire partitions or system recovery
The choice is yours: extract individual files from backups with the help of virtual drives or restore entire partitions! If all else fails, the integrated rescue disc or flash drive will get your PC going again. It will boot again and a working backup will be restored. That's all it takes to get your Windows working again!

The remedy for ransomware and viruses:

No need for reinstallations - the solution against malware

Ransomware takes your computer hostage and encrypts your personal files. Viruses destroy entire systems and take away your control over your PC. Ashampoo Backup Pro can reverse these devastating effects with ease! Simply restore a previous backup and all's well again!

No more fear of updates:

Errors will be made - but not on your PC!

System updates are important but often faulty. At worst, a Windows update is so broken that it shuts down your PC or causes data loss. If that happens, it's one of those "Yesterday, everything worked fine!" moments - and that's exactly the state Ashampoo Backup Pro 12 will revert your machine back to! There's no more need to fear security software or Windows updates, you're safe now!

Manually triggered backups? No more!:

Intelligent backup mechanism for uninterrupted work

Many competing products require you to trigger the backup process manually, and, once triggered, the process will then often cause noticeable system slowdowns. Not so in Ashampoo Backup Pro 12! You won't even notice when the program is performing scheduled backups. It's a continuous process that takes place in the background without disturbing your work, as it should be! Ashampoo Backup Pro 12 constantly analyzes your processor load and only springs into action when enough processing resources become available. It's like an invisible assistant that performs caliber work behind the scenes!

[Image: ywhAeEX.gif]

Backup status

[Image: 8fiYlvJ.jpg]

Backup selection:

[Image: LnjIpr9.jpg]

Backup options:

[Image: znRLuDx.jpg]

https://www.ashampoo.com/en/eur/con

Support:

https://www.ashampoo.com/en/eur/sup

Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/Ashampoo

Google+:

https://plus.google.com/+ashampoo

Youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/user/AshampooHolding

We have 5 Lifetime Licenses, if you want to win a license, leave a reply here about your favorite features [Few sentences]

[Optional] share on your social media or other websites to support us and have more giveaways 

Winners will be selected by Random.org

Good Luck for all!
Thanks for the giveaway

I want to win a license because the native Windows 10 backup tool is very old and non functional.

My favorite features:

-Backup from almost all sources
-Possibility to upload the backups in cloud
-Several different backup methods
-Password protection
-Smart rules

My Twitter Share
My favorite features are:

Disk health monitoring

Backup Viewer

Versatile data recovery

Protection before ransomware and viruses

Protection before system updates faulty

Below is my sharing link:

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?s...7537503944
Thanks for the review and giveaway.

I want to win Ashampoo Backup Pro 12 for system backup, individual files or entire partitions on either of the media or the cloud.  

My favorite features:
- New and easy to understand user interface.
- Windows-based disaster recovery system.
- Detect and fix hard drive errors.
- Storage of backups on the Internet in cloud storage.
- Encryption (AES256.
- Compression (7Zip/LZMA.

Facebook
Twitter
Google+
Thank you for arranging the promotion and the opportunity to participate in it

I want to win Ashampoo Backup Pro 12 because this is a complete system recovery tool in the event of a virus failure or attack. And the functions that are useful are:

A powerful disc checker for 100% protection
Support for disks in the cloud
Copies of 1: 1 files with control and comparison
Backup Viewer: Instant access to files

and probably my favorite one

Detailed email reports

https://twitter.com/Robercikf/status/102...3981553664
Thanks for the giveaway. Thumb
My favorite features are:
Password protection.
Backup and restore entire Windows systems.
Several different backup methods.
Versatile data recovery.
Detect and fix hard drive errors.
My share:Twitter
Hi ,
Thanks for the giveaway .
My favorite features are :
Protection before ransomware and viruses ,
Password protection ,
Detect and fix hard drive errors ,
Several different backup methods ,
Protection before system updates faulty .
Have a nice day Smile .
Thanks for the giveaway

My favorite features:

New hard drive diagnostics ensure your data is always safe
Automatically create backups in the background
Extract a single file from backup or restore the entire partition

https://twitter.com/TT11692334/status/10...3623665664
Giveaway sounds good, thank you so far,

Because of the fact I work in IT section and have to check lots od new programms and solve different issues, backup becomes more and more important to me. In the past there was only the way installing new the whole OS if special settings got lost or Windows features failed to work for any reason :rolleyes: .
And now, deciding for a professional backup, I'll try to find the best one. In "Ashampoo Backup I found something it could do fullfilling my exigences. Creating restore points is good, but Ashampoo can lots of more...

- Quick configuration with schedule-assistant makes it easy for everyone to handle the tool
- No performance problems (really CPU friendly) because of very good programming code
- Drive problems or such caused by windows normal backup will be detected and repaired or ignored (even functional when Windows Backup is out of order)
- Many restore points care for comfortable handling if the exact needed entry point isn't known yet or  is a long time ago
- Other programms refers good qualities (like Burning Studio 18 - also my favorite) - Ashampoo makes his name to a promise for quality

That's why my decision is made to "Ashampoo Backup 12"  Thumb
thanks for giveaway
it has great features
Powerful disk checking for 100% reliable backups
Backup and restore entire Windows systems
Backup Viewer: Instant access to backed up files
Support for OneDrive Business / Office, Owncloud and Nextcloud
Your lifesaver against ransomware
New and self-explanatory user interface
Twitter
Google+
Facebook

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest [Exclusive P2D] Ashampoo Bundle Giveaway (Ashampoo Office 2018 / Ashampoo PDF Pro) tarekma7 32 11,983 04-29-2019 , 08:35 PM
Last Post: tarekma7
  Promo2day Contest Ashampoo Video Fisheye Removal Review and Giveaway tarekma7 19 7,255 03-07-2019 , 09:47 AM
Last Post: Raur
  Promo2day Contest Ashampoo Burning Studio 20 Review and Giveaway tarekma7 47 16,476 02-05-2019 , 09:46 AM
  Promo2day Contest Ashampoo Video Optimizer PRO Review and Giveaway tarekma7 25 11,403 12-11-2018 , 09:34 AM
  Ashampoo Driver Updater Review and Giveaway tarekma7 28 11,887 08-21-2018 , 08:00 PM
Last Post: deathsmear