• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Personal Giveaway Internet Download Manager
I have 2 licenses for Internet Download Manager that I will offer as a giveaway

Each license is valid for one year or less

If you want to participate, simply leave a comment below

[Optional]  Social media share to spread the word

Good Luck for all!
Omg count me in please. I love this program so much IDM is the best download manager I once knew
i want to join this giveaway thanks.
it would be nice to have a license thank you.

thanks for giveaway.
facebookshare
Thanks for sharing. 
I hope for good luck!

Facebook
Hello thanks for this Cool
thankes giveaway
Wow I want to be part of this.

A tip for the other guys who use it. If you download a large file (eg 20GB) the program sometimes takes a while after you reach 100% to merge all the minor files it usually splits. To avoid that, you should do this:

Downloads > options > "connections" change (default max conn number from 8 to 1).
Then go to "Save to" and check if the download directory is the one you want your files to be saved, if not, change it, if so, just copy it (mine is C:\Users\Leonardo Dantas\Downloads\ - just showing as example) and paste it right below at "temporary directory"

(mine was: C:\Users\Leonardo Dantas\AppData\Roaming\IDM\ and now it is C:\Users\Leonardo Dantas\Downloads\ - just like the download directory)

In conclusion, your file will be downloaded as one (full speed still) and the file won't have to be moved from one directory to another, it'll be temporary and then final in the same directory.
Please count me in.
I Want, pls Oh no Thumb

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest Internet Download Manager Review and Giveaway ahmadkhaje 49 13,840 03-04-2021 , 11:48 AM
Last Post: ahmadkhaje
  Personal Giveaway [Promo2day Christmas & New Year Giveaway] 1 x Internet Download Manager-Lifetime ! ahmed 51 13,312 01-15-2021 , 06:15 PM
Last Post: ahmed
  2 X Internet Download Manager - Annual Licenses tarekma7 47 15,222 05-16-2020 , 01:06 PM
Last Post: clyde
  Personal Giveaway [Promo2day Christmas & New Year Giveaway] 2 x Internet Download Manager-Lifetime ! ahmed 57 17,708 01-14-2020 , 11:47 PM
Last Post: grr
  Personal Giveaway 1 x Internet Download Manager [Lifetime license-Giveaway 4] ahmed 47 14,432 12-05-2019 , 12:47 PM
Last Post: link77