Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Contest Zemana AntiLogger Premium 3 lifetime license
Hi Sashsa,

Thanks for the opportunity on the giveaway.  I have been using Zemana for a long time now and I would surely appreciate not having to pay for it after all these years.

Again Miigwech (Thank you in Ojibway).

Donovan
ZAL is the perfect program that is becoming indispensable nowadays. It protects us when using online banking or shopping online. The program also protects us against ransomware viruses and encrypts all the keys we press (keystroke logging protection). In this way, nobody will know, for example, what password to enter on the site. An additional advantage is the type of license - lifetime! Eek Thanks Sasha42 Thumb
Giveaway will end on August 29.

And where the results?
Thanks for contest. ZAL is the perfect defense against antiloggers and it won't eat up resources!
(08-31-2018 , 07:56 PM)jAcos Wrote: Thanks for contest. ZAL is the perfect defense against antiloggers and it won't eat up resources!

Perfect defence against key loggers you mean.
A perfect defence against antiloggers!! Oh no
Zemana Antilogger is a light companion to your main protection. Its main features are privacy protection like keystroke, webcam, clipboard, screenshot, etc.
Sasha42

where are you?
Big Grin 
(09-04-2018 , 05:35 PM)Mohammad.poorya Wrote: Sasha42

where are you?

All I know is if Sasha42 is here, he ain't talking/typing. ...Maybe, he has cause to be more frustrated than you are, i.e., sick, kidnapped, lost his online connection/computer with licenses for contest, hiding somewhere to escape an abusive relative. Who knows but Sasha42.

His bio says he lives in the Ukraine. Maybe the long arm of Putin interfered, or he is just too busy right now with greater problems than this contest.  

His forum stats are great. He has a proven history of helping this forum up to this point.
My optimistic bet is on his safe return, and deciding the winner of this contest, because I really wanted to win a Zamana lifetime license, too.  Smile

Good luck dear Sasha42.
I have emailed Sasha with no response so closing this giveaway and removing from annoucements.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Personal Giveaway Hard Disk Sentinel Professional Lifetime License Mike 8 393 5 hours ago
Last Post: tomtom
  Promo2day Contest FlashBoot Pro 10x lifetime License ahmadkhaje 37 8,799 07-12-2021 , 03:50 AM
Last Post: Mohammad
  Promo2day Contest Sticky Password Premium 3x lifetime & 20x yearly licenses ahmadkhaje 54 11,525 06-21-2021 , 12:07 PM
Last Post: dinosaur07
  Personal Giveaway UnHackMe 1 Lifetime Unlimited license smieszko 31 8,186 01-13-2020 , 03:09 PM
Last Post: smieszko
  Personal Giveaway 1 x Internet Download Manager [Lifetime license-Giveaway 4] ahmed 47 14,426 12-05-2019 , 12:47 PM
Last Post: link77