Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Contest Back to School with AdGuard
Back to school with AdGuard
Autumn is always a season of new beginnings, it doesn't mark the beginning of the school year for nothing. For many this is a time for discovery, new possibilities and knowledge. AdGuard team is no exception, so we decided to celebrate the fresh start by preparing special promotion with discounts and gifts - 20 branded backpacks with useful writing supplies.
Take part and hopefully you will be one of the 20 luckiest AdGuard users Smile

[Image: backpack_backtoschool.jpg]

Quote:Terms and how to participate:
  1. Any user with a purchased and active (by promotion's end) AdGuard license key can participate.

2. If you have several keys — you can fill in the form several times (new entry for each key) to increase your chances of winning Smile A key for several devices (e.g: Premium 3+3) is considered as 1 key and means only 1 entry.

3. Please, don't enter expired keys, keys that you haven't purchased (bonus or beta licenses), keys to other programs or random sets of characters; don't fill in the form several times with the same key — such entries won't be allowed to participate in the giveaway.

4. The keys that participate in the giveaway are not subject to refund.
You can join the giveaway until September 4, 2018. On September 5, we will randomly select and announce the winners in our blog.

Be careful when entering AdGuard license, better double check it, because we will use it as the main criterion to select winners.

I want to participate, but forgot my license key, what shall I do?

No problem, you can always look for your license in your AdGuard account. You can see the instruction for license recovery here.

So, do you have an active AdGuard license? Then submit your entry via the link below!

All the results will be announced on September 5, 2018. Good luck!

If you have an active AdGuard license? Then submit your entry Here
when i want to fill the form this message is appeared:"Thanks for filling out our form!"

but i didn't fill any form?!!!!!
(09-04-2018 , 06:44 AM)hamilton Wrote: when i want to fill the form this message is appeared:"Thanks for filling out our form!"

but i didn't fill any form?!!!!!

Says the same thing for me now. The giveaway has ended. Winners will be announced tomorrow.
Link is working again for me.  https://surveys.adguard.com/back_to_school/form.html
Winners : [Image: zieXaGA.png]
Congratulations to all the winners  Thumb
Congratulations! Yay! They will soon contact you for the delivery details Smile

Here is the video to show the process of how they chose the winners. Fair competition, random choice:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Giveaway Back to School|Review and Giveaway | Win 1 of 5 BullGuard VPN 1-yr Sasha 5 2,033 09-04-2019 , 05:03 PM
Last Post: dhruv2193
  Contest UFO VPN Back-to-School Giveaway 2019 with $3000 Apple Gadgets smieszko 0 1,305 08-13-2019 , 07:02 PM
Last Post: smieszko
  Back to school promotion - sale and giveaway by AdGuard AAU 2 1,484 08-30-2017 , 02:46 AM
Last Post: clyde
  win 1 of 5 Back to school packs (Ashampoo) tarekma7 0 1,107 08-29-2017 , 10:17 PM
Last Post: tarekma7
  Back To School: Win 20 Office 2016 Mike 1 1,458 08-13-2017 , 04:41 PM
Last Post: tarekma7