Promo2day Contest Eazy Fix - Windows Time Machine (10x Lifetime License)
[Image: image.png]

Eazy Fix is a Windows Time Machine! It lets users to instantly undo PC problems by reverting the PC back to last hour, yesterday, last week or last month before the problems have happened. Eazy Fix works even if Windows O.S. fails to bootup.

Supports: 32 and 64 bit of Win XP, Win Vista, Win 7, Win 8.x and Win 10 (MBR or GPT disk; Legacy or UEFI BIOS)

Eazy Fix In a Nutshell
 1 minute to setup Eazy Fix.
 5 seconds to create a snapshot.
 A snapshot contains 100% of Windows system, user data, programs and settings (WYSIWYG).
 10 seconds to rollback the computer to a snapshot even if Windows fails to bootup.

Who Can Use Eazy Fix?
Home Users who are not computer savvy.
IT Professionals who need to support Windows PCs.
Computer Test Centers which neeed frequently re-baseline.
Computer Labs where always need clean systems.

What Can Eazy Fix Be Used For?
1. Use Eazy Fix to recover Windows if Windows fails to bootup.
2. Use Eazy Fix to recover deleted or corrupted files.
3. Use Eazy Fix to clean up virus and spyware infections.
4. Use Eazy Fix to remove unwanted software installations.
5. Use Eazy Fix to rollback failed software deployment.
6. Use Eazy Fix to reset workstations to desired baseline upon restart.
7. Use Eazy Fix to create test beds for software testing.
8. Use Eazy Fix to protect system and data from unauthorized access.

Why Eazy Fix?
1. Eazy Fix does not require hidden partition or reserved space to install.
2. Eazy Fix continuously protects system from any known or unknown software threats.
3. Eazy Fix can take a new snapshot of PC regardless the hard disk size and system size in less than 5 seconds without interrupting your work. 
4. Eazy Fix can roll back to a snapshot in less than 10 seconds even if Windows fails to bootup.
5. Eazy Fix can restore data up to the minute of crash.
6. Eazy Fix works as if it's not even there, it doesn't require user to do anything.

How to buy Eazy Fix?
EAZ Solutions do not have the pricing information on their website. FAQ mention "We primarily sell through distributors and resellers who could have different pricing in different countries. To avoid unfair competition, our distributors ask us not to openly publish the prices. We apologize for the inconvenience. You can inquire pricing information from sales@eazsolutions.com."

Eazy Fix is simply the easiest, fastest and arguably the best system instant recovery solution in the market.

Eazy Fix contest winners on MyDigitalLife, Nsane and ProgramyZaDarmo Forums cannot participate in this contest.

I have 10x Lifetime License of Eazy Fix v11 to give away. Thank you EAZ Solutions.

Contest Rules (Please read and follow the simple Rules)

1. You should have at least 10 forum posts to take part in the contest. (Required)
2. Comment in 2-3 sentences why you would like to win a license of Eazy Fix. (Required)
3. Share the contest on your social media, forums, blogs, etc. (Optional but recommended)

4. I will remove the entries not per Rules without any warning.
5. Duplicate IP Address / VPN or Proxy Use / Multiple Entries / Multiple Accounts detected will disqualify you. Users with multiple accounts will be banned.
6. If you do not want to enter the contest then do not post in this thread.

7. PM me within 3 days after the announcement of the winners to claim your win.
8. The contest will surprisingly end any day before 5th October 2018.

I reserve the right to any action and change in the contest.

Good luck
Thanks for the contest. Thumb

I need Eazy Fix to be able to prevent data loss. In the event of a failure, the program offers me many options for recovering data and system.

My share:Twitter
Thank you for the giveaway.

The program looks like Rollback Rx, which enjoys a very good reputation among users when it comes to snapshots and quick system recovery. Due to the fact that I install a lot of different programs and it does not always have a good effect on the system, and I have only one copy of a clean system, then I would need such an additional program for snapshots.

My share in Facebook
I think this is a wonderful giveaway.

I am always looking for a better way to restore/roll back my computer system in case of failure, and Easy Fix software looks great.

I am very frustrated with Windows 7 system restore failing to work when I have had problems.  

Twitter share
Google+ share
Thanks for the giveaway

I need Eazy Fix because a virus, a hardware-failure, a lighting can cost me losing all my data, but with Eazy Fix I can have back my data with easy and simplicity. A software like this is a must-have for almost all users. I liked that this software is very easy to use even for non-experts.

My Twitter Share
Thanks a lot for the giveaway. I would like to win a license of Eazy Fix to be able to restore PC even if Windows fails to bootup. It helps to restore PC to perfect condition with no need to know what went wrong. Common user errors and serious system problems can be easily reversed

My share:
Twitter share
Definitely a very good giveaway. Thanks a lot for this opportunity.  Thumb
WTM is a crucial software that should be on each and every PC as it offers a state of art protection allowing us to go back in time to the first or last good point and restore the PC consequently. This is good for testers, software enthusiasts and still home users in order to save a lot of time and efforts to build a new install.

Count me in please,

My share below:
twitter
This product can Protect your Computer from Unwanted Changes.

An affordable and reliable disk imaging solution.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?s...09&__xts__[0]=68.ARBbgdNfI1teBnnI1cu0129CPkOIVlKxR3VYDDRrnb5wgY0xwvg3uDNt-Z_C58CxA4jL2oIFAOY_j5Y1Do1ZIm3lUIamFOAzbYAjRbGw2NBxTGqwo1wLw8q-KoHtiDLYZNL7EGxDFXwIfIQjFSp2ZezAbEUlU5vC3pUDgWLBb0IlqDbM_MaxqA&__tn__=-UC-R
https://twitter.com/osmandemi23/status/1...9625529344
I'm tired of doing a restore to the computer when the virus gets infected.
I love programs that don't consume excessive processor on the computer
Thanks a lot for the giveaway, yashkhan.
Heart

I will be interested to win a license for Eazy Fix - Windows Time Machine v.11 as system restore from Windows didn`t work yesterday when i tried to restore my system. It seems that my AV didn`t let me restore the system. I was having an issue with a software install but in the end Macrium helped me. It would have been better if i had this software on my PC but i hope to win it. The possibility to restore to various moments back in time it makes me want to win this.

My twitter share below:
https://twitter.com/pisulika/status/1043939553629868033

Fingers crossed.
Heart

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Giveaway PDFelement 7 Pro: Lifetime/1 year License Giveaway tarekma7 14 16,547 07-06-2019 , 02:49 AM
Last Post: MizzM
  Promo2day Contest [NEW YEAR] Eazy Fix - Windows Time Machine (10 Perpetual Licenses) khanyash 51 19,951 01-10-2019 , 10:46 PM
Last Post: khanyash
  Promo2day Contest Eazy Fix - Windows Time Machine (5x Lifetime License) khanyash 20 9,699 10-05-2018 , 09:20 PM
Last Post: scot
  Promo2day Giveaway DVDFab YouTube to MP3 (Lifetime License Giveaway) tarekma7 19 8,816 09-15-2018 , 01:00 PM
Last Post: baziroll
  Mirillis Splash 2.0 5 X lifetime commercial license deathsmear 61 16,622 01-02-2018 , 08:12 PM
Last Post: 3e6-16hn