Promo2day Contest QILING Disk Master Professional
[Image: 51TB8Lh9gxL.jpg]

homepage
https://www.idiskhome.com/main/product_pro.shtml

download
https://www.idiskhome.com/download/vdisk..._Trial.exe

Secure and reliable - back up any crucial data and protect them in a safe way.

More solutions - ramdisk, secure disk, partition manager, backup & recovery solutions.
Affordable yet powerful - more solustions, only 50% of the price of competitors
Microsoft-compatible - support Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP

The biggest nightmare for a computer user is data loss and system crash, once happened, reliable and up-to-date backups are extremely necessary and important. QILING Disk Master covers all the needs to recover your lost data and restore crashed systems in minutes. It's advanced and reliable data backup & system disaster recovery software for home office and business desktops and laptops. It enables users to perform self-service backup operation with comprehensive full/differential/incremental backup.

READ FULL REVIEW  here

I would like to thank idiskhome for sponsoring licenses for Promo2day users.

GIVEAWAY DETALIST

Number of Licenses - 

Validity of each license: lifetime 4.x

Value of each license - 39 $

Giveaway ends and Winners announced: 14 october 2018

Winners will be selected by Random.org

RULES

To have a chance to win a license key for QILING Disk Master Professional ; Please follow these simple rules:

1. Share this Giveaway on Facebook, Twitter or G+ and Post the share link with your comment below.

2. I encourage comments about "why you want to win a license?"

Winners must contact me within 2 days after giveaway ends to claim their win. If a winner does not respond to me within that time-frame, their win will be void.
Thanks a lot for the giveaway. The program covers all the needs to recover your lost data and restore crashed systems in minutes. It's advanced and reliable data backup and system disaster recovery software. It enables you to perform self-service backup operation. There are many built-in tools that are useful for you as RAM disk, defrag, recovery, create bootable media and many more. The program supports windows 10

Share link:

Twitter share
Qiling disk master is all-in-one when it comes to disk management. It features support for backup for disks, defragmentation, virtual drive creation, partitioning etc. I also like the Ram Disk feature and would love to try it and other features.
https://twitter.com/dhruvmercury/status/...6908594176
https://plus.google.com/1049490987500494...1kQuFgsuyR
thanks for giveaway Heart Heart
its most like all in one program from backup and restore to partition managment
ramdisk,mount,wipe

Twitter
Google+
Facebook
Reddit
Thanks for another great giveaway!!

I would like to win a licence for QILING Disk Master Pro because it allows users to perform self-service backup operation with comprehensive full/differential/incremental backup. It also is chock full of many other useful features.

Twitter Share: https://twitter.com/cookinpropaul/status...1772669952
100% Scanned Malware Free & Clean With Kaspersky Total Security 2019  & ( No Viruses, No Malware, No Adware,  No  Spyware,   No Trojans,  No Rootkits,  No Worms,   No Ransomware,)    Digital Signature ( Chengdu QILING Tech Co., Ltd ) Sign Date: 9/9/2018  4:52 AM   The following software vendor digitally sign their files and their files are trusted  ( Trusted  Kaspersky Security Network) Fewer than 10 Kaspersky Security Network users have used this application.  First appeared: 16 days ago     Not Entering Giveaway Just Information About This Software From Kaspersky Total Security 2019 Just Checking To Make Sure This Software Is Digitally Signed & Clean Of Any Malware & Is Safe To Use
Thanks to asus73 for the great detail review & organizing this giveaway with idiskhome sponsor..

QILING Disk Master is Professional disk management tool for Windows that offers full backup and restore functions for the entire disks, partitions or files. It offers complete self-service backup option & can perform different types of backup via incremental/differential or full backup of disk. In addition, it can also perform basic disk management tasks like creating partitions, setting a partition active, deleting existing partitions and running a full surface test. I have been using Macrium reflect free for my backup needs but this program allow so many additional features I would like to use it for me. I can use it to manage the partitions, backup the disks or partitions, and create or mount virtual disks/ramdisks.

Facebook share
Thanks for the giveaway.
I want to win the qiling Disk Master Professional license because it is an advanced and reliable data backup tool and disaster recovery system software for home and office computers and laptops. The program will allow you to perform backup operations with full/differential/incremental backup. QILING Disk Master provides all the features to recover lost data and restore your system in case of a crash in minutes.

Facebook
Twitter
Google+
Thank you for this opportunity.

QILING Disk Master Professional provides lots of options with complete set of features embedded in it.
It will definietly take care of most of the requirements of the users.

Twitter
Thank you for the giveaway.

My share - Facebook

QILING Disk Master is a professional disk management program that allows you to backup and restore for all disks, partitions. It can also create / delete partitions, create or mount Virtual disk / Ram disk.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Forum Exclusive] Paragon Hard Disk Manager 15 Professional Mohammad 48 22,396 03-02-2017 , 08:24 PM
Last Post: tarekma7
  Hard Disk Sentinel Professional (20 Lifetime licenses) tarekma7 33 11,629 09-12-2016 , 10:59 AM
Last Post: comphelp
  EaseUS Partition Master Professional 10.5 - 1 license tofana 7 8,231 09-25-2015 , 11:52 AM
Last Post: tofana