Promo2day Giveaway IOTransfer 3 Pro Giveaway (6 Months Licenses)
[Image: iot-box.png]

• 1-Click Transfer - More powerful and faster file transfer and management between Windows PC and iOS devices.
  • New AirTrans - Wirelessly and freely transfer or share photos, music, videos, etc. between your iOS device and computer anytime.
  • Video Downloader and Converter - download videos from YouTube, Facebook and etc., and convert videos to MP4, KMV and other popular formats.
  • New Instagram Photo Downloader -  helps you easily download Instagram photos and videos.

Thanks to Niko from IOTransfer we are able to give IOTransfer 3 Pro (6 Months Licenses) as a giveaway to our forum members. If you are interested in a license to this program just reply below why you would like to try this program and I will send you one.
Can I have a licence please, I would like to try new softwares. Thanks Mike. Smile
(11-10-2018 , 07:27 AM)ballycash69 Wrote: Can I have a licence please, I would like to try new softwares. Thanks Mike. Smile

License has been sent.
Can I have a licence please,I'll give it to my brother
Thanks a lot.
(11-10-2018 , 07:37 PM)lpe Wrote: Can I have a licence please,I'll give it to my brother
Thanks a lot.

License has been sent.
still available? if yes, i want try too.
thanks mike & niko  Thumb
(11-12-2018 , 04:04 AM)TXi Wrote: still available? if yes, i want try too.
thanks mike & niko  Thumb

License has been sent.
tq geng
Hello. 
I would like a key if any left. 

Many thanks. 
Regards, 
Heart
thanks in advance i 'll try it for personnel 
i must have it