Promo2day Contest ESET Internet Security Giveaway - 4 Licenses
[Image: 28kNMwk.png]

ESET Internet Security is an advanced protection against internet threats. It offers advanced internet security that provides comprehensive protection for everyday web users making the internet a safer place.

Legendary antivirus technology: Multilayered security protects you against all types of online and offline threats and prevents malware spreading to other users.

Safeguard your privacy: Prevent unauthorized access to your computer and misuse of your data. Stay safe while making online payments.

Enjoy safer connections: Protect your webcam and home router from intruders. Test your passwords and scan your smart devices for vulnerabilities.

Protection of your privacy and privacy of your family: Stop hackers from misusing your passwords. Shop and bank online securely. Keep your kids protected from offensive online content. Enjoy comprehensive protection.

Host-based Intrusion Prevention System (HIPS): protects your system from malware and unwanted activity attempting to negatively affect your computer. It monitors processes running within the operating system.

[Image: 8qSOhju.png]

Homepage:

https://www.eset.com/us/home/internet-security

Download and Installation:

You can download the program installer from the official website using online or offline installer.
Installation is very easy, you can use online or offline installer and follow simple on-screen instructions till installation is complete. You will be prompted to set up additional security tools as parental control and antitheft tools. Now, a full computer scan will start automatically after first successful update in order to check for malicious code.

[Image: uFCR5as.png]

Free Trial:

ESET Internet Security offers you 30 days of free trial. After the trial is over you need to purchase a license to continue enjoying protection of your computer.

System Requirements:

Version 11 has native support of 64-bit code and is compatible with Windows 10 and its new security features. 
Microsoft Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, Home Server 2011 64-bit
Internet connection required.

Purchase

The official website allows you to select the number of devices and years of subscription you need.

Features:

Antivirus and Antispyware
Provide proactive protection against all types of digital threats, including viruses, rootkits, worms and spyware.

Anti-Phishing
Protects your privacy and assets against attempts by fake websites to acquire sensitive information such as usernames, passwords or banking details.

Ransomware Shield
Blocks malware that tries to lock you out of your personal data and then asks you to pay a ‘ransom’ to unlock it.

UEFI Scanner
Protects from threats that attack your computer on a deeper level, even before the start of Windows – on systems with the UEFI system interface.

Exploit Blocker
Blocks attacks specifically designed to evade antivirus detection and eliminates lockscreens and ransomware. Protects against attacks on web browsers, PDF readers and other applications, including Java-based software.

Cloud powered scanning
Speeds up scans by whitelisting safe files based on the ESET Live Grid file reputation database and proactively stops unknown threats based on reputation.

Firewall
Prevents unauthorized access to your computer and misuse of your personal data.

Anti-Phishing
Protects your privacy and assets against attempts by fake websites to acquire sensitive information such as usernames, passwords or banking details.

Connected Home Monitor
Enables you to test your home router for vulnerabilities, such as weak passwords or out of date firmware, and offers you remediation options. Provides you with an easy-to-access list of router-connected devices (smartphone, IoT, etc.), to show you who’s connected. Enables you to scan smart devices for vulnerabilities, and gives you suggestions on how to fix possible issues.

Ransomware Shield
Blocks malware that tries to lock you out of your personal data and then asks you to pay a ‘ransom’ to unlock it.

Banking & Payment Protection
Secures your transactions when you use internet banking or shop online. Automatically protects you on internet banking sites. Encrypts the communication between the keyboard and the browser for safer transactions.

Webcam Protection
Constantly monitors all the processes and applications running on your computer, to see which ones want to use your webcam. It alerts you to any that unexpectedly try to access your webcam, and lets you block them.

Botnet Protection
Added layer of security that protects against botnet malware – preventing your computer from being misused for spam and network attacks.

Parental Control
Gives you the option to choose from predefined categories according to the age of your kids. Let’s you set a password to protect settings against modification as well as prevent unauthorized product uninstallation.

Location Tracking
Lets you mark a device as missing via the ESET Anti-Theft web interface at my.eset.com to initiate automatic monitoring. Displays position on a map based on the Wi-Fi networks in range when the device comes online. Allows you to access the gathered information via ESET Anti-Theft at my.eset.com

Read the full version 11 review Here

[Image: cGa0cdD.png]

What's new in ESET version 12 home products.

Referral program — The Referral program allows users to recommend ESET products to friends and family. Trial users who share referral links with friends and family will receive a trial license extension for each referral link that is used to download the product by their friend or family member. Users who receive the referral links can download ESET home products with an extended license duration. For North American ESET customers, the license extension received is for 30 days. New trial users will be able to use the product for free for 60 days.

Anyone interested can use my referral link and get 60 days free : https://my.eset.com/refer-friend/WN8EABFE

[Image: 6FALW8j.png]

Security Report — The Security Report provides users with real-time statistics about how your ESET home product keeps you protected. Security Report also displays real-time global virus information using a map of the world. You can activate the following security features from Security report to strengthen your protection:
  • Password Manager
  • Secure Data
  • Parental Control
  • Anti-Theft

[Image: NENamYt.png]

[Image: mjnb0hh.png]

UEFI Scanner — The UEFI Scanner runs in the background and only notifies you if a problem is detected.
The Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI) is a specification that defines a software interface between an operating system and platform firmware. Similar to BIOS, it runs during device start-up when a device is restarted or turned-on. 
The ESET UEFI Scanner adds an additional protection layer against UEFI bootkits by scanning for malware in firmware.

[Image: IM8juhe.png]

License Manager — New feature added to my.eset.com that allows you to view the status of your licenses and connected devices with the ability to manage user devices, license activation and deactivation (transfer licenses to new devices), license sharing and renewals. 

[Image: xkyQWq9.png]

I have 4 (1 PC, 1 Year) Licenses for this Giveaway. Winners will be selected November 30, 2018 by Random.org

Rules:

1. Comment below which security you are currently using and why you want ESET.

2. Share this giveaway on your social media or other forum and post your share links below.

3. Send Mike a PM within 3 days of winners announcement to claim your win or win will be void.

4. [Optional] Follow Promo2day on Facebook and Twitter and never miss any of our giveaways and news.

Good Luck for ALL!
Thank you  MIKE  for this amazing contest.

I am currently using ESET Internet Security 11.2.49.0. It is a great product offering an excellent 
level of protection. I participate in the competition because unfortunately my annual license 
ends soon.
My share: Twitter
Thank you for this giveaway Mike!!  Cool

I am currently using Trend Micro Internet Security (v15) and I would like to win a license for ESET  because my Trend Micro license ends in December and also because I believe ESET would give me better protection.

Twitter Share: https://twitter.com/cookinpropaul/status...5090702336

Facebook Share: https://www.facebook.com/paul.lukas.779/...1603461400
Thank you for this giveaway Mike
best anti virus

https://www.facebook.com/hamed.hamedak.9...1852150788

https://twitter.com/ghvh13/status/1062020812230803457
I currently use kaspersky internet security

It's good, but I'm worried about the news
about privacy regarding kaspersky
I would like to win Esset because it is also very good
and my kaspersky expires in January 2019
thanks for the giveaway

facebook
Im using Eset nod32 Antivirus 12 right now, but i want the powerfull features from Smart Security, My License will become expired in the next two monts. Im waiting be the very fortunate to win 1 of these 4 licenses Thank you @Mike for the chance
My share:
https://twitter.com/SigurdAmanda/status/...6065492994
https://twitter.com/jerzy601250/status/1...0626264065
I am currently using Kaspersky Antivirus Free.
I take part in a competition for this soft one because it is the smallest security program, our system is lightweight and has good detectability, besides it has a simple interface and is in my mother tongue.
it has the possibility of different security settings. Smile
Thank you for this opportunity.

Eset is my choice for the last few years and quite satisfied with it's performance. It has a very good detection rate, good GUI, low on system resources and mainly it is feather light.

Twitter
Perfect choice. Thanks for the giveaway contest.

https://twitter.com/MJCN19/status/1062535537502806017
Thank you so much for the competition and the opportunity to participate in it.

I'm currently using ESET Smart Security Premium 12. I'm taking part in this competition because my license for this program will end soon.

Facebook
Twitter
Google Plus

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ESET internet security Review and Giveaway tarekma7 46 14,156 08-02-2018 , 11:19 PM
Last Post: mrtrout
  Internet Download Manager Review and Giveaway [10 Licenses] tarekma7 52 23,360 11-07-2017 , 08:53 PM
Last Post: tarekma7
  Comodo Internet Security Pro 10 (10 License Keys) tarekma7 50 21,157 08-12-2017 , 02:25 AM
Last Post: Black
  [Exclusive] Internet Download Manager (3 Lifetime Licenses) tarekma7 42 17,445 05-23-2017 , 03:03 PM
Last Post: comphelp
  Heimdal Security Review & Giveaway (15 Licenses) Mike 45 22,846 04-06-2017 , 03:07 AM
Last Post: monstertruckpa