Promo2day Giveaway FLIP HTML5 1-Yr Platinum Subscription Giveaway
[Image: fliphtml5_box.png]

FlipHTML5 is a digital publishing software that helps you make your content catch the eyes of readers by turning PDF/images into page flip book-like content in minutes. Its powerful desktop software and Online Editor enable users to enrich PDF magazines or brochures with audio, video, animation and image. The layout is designed beautifully and can help you create personal homepages and bookcases. This helps others learn about you and your digital publications.

I have 12 gift card exchange codes that can be used for a full Year of FLIP HTML5 Platinum Plan to giveaway. If your interested just follow the rules below to be entered in this giveaway. The winners will be selected December 08, 2018 by Random.org

RULES:  

To have a chance on a gift card exchange code just follow these Simple rules:

1. Share this Giveaway on Facebook, Twitter or G+. Copy and Post the share link with your comment below. 

2. If you don't have account on Facebook and Twitter, You can also share on any other forum and put the links also.

3. Subscribe to our newsletter RSS FeedBurner and get all the latest giveaways and contests delivered to you by email.

Thanks for the review and giveaway.
I want to get the exchange code of the gift card FLIP HTML5 Platinum Plan to increase the status of the free program FlipHTML5.

Facebook
Twitter
Google+
Thanks for the awesome review and chance in this giveaway.

I'd like to avail a gift card exchange code for FLIP HTML5 Platinum Plan to try out this amazing digital publishing flip software. Count me in!  Big Grin
Gift card exchange codes have been sent to members who entered this giveaway. 
Received the gift codes with many thanks.  Smile
If there is still licenses available, please I need one to try this software

Twitter share
(12-12-2018 , 09:55 AM)tarekma7 Wrote: If there is still licenses available, please I need one to try this software

Twitter share

Exchange code has been sent to you Tarek.
I owned this one time in the past. A great option in this; Creating your very own android app. I did a family tree, shared it with Family.  I know the contest is over, but if there are any codes remaining, May I have a chance at receiving a code?
My Tweet_ https://twitter.com/salb4/status/1072864404859953152 Help
(12-12-2018 , 03:48 PM)scolli23 Wrote: I owned this one time in the past. A great option in this; Creating your very own android app. I did a family tree, shared it with Family.  I know the contest is over, but if there are any codes remaining, May I have a chance at receiving a code?
My Tweet_ https://twitter.com/salb4/status/1072864404859953152 Help

Exchange code has been sent to you scolli.
If possible, kindly send me a exchange code.

Twitter

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Official Giveaway] Cyberlink Power2Go 11 Platinum /1 lifetime license/ asus73 30 15,266 11-23-2016 , 07:25 PM
Last Post: Jeanjean
  FLIP HTML5 1-Yr Platinum Subscription Giveaway (20 licenses) Mike 15 11,644 11-13-2016 , 02:20 AM
Last Post: fred
  [Official Giveaway] Nero 2016 Platinum Askanag 76 25,505 06-16-2016 , 02:58 PM
Last Post: Woll_2015
  [Official Giveaway] JV16 PowerTools X PLATINUM VIP /lifetime/ (5 Licenses) asus73 64 21,758 06-14-2016 , 09:04 AM
Last Post: asus73