Promo2day Contest Tenorshare Windows Boot Genius
thanks for giveaway Heart Heart Heart
Boot Genius has all tool for boot and file recovery has professional set of tools in this area
plus has backup and restore features and Rescue feature also is lovely

Twitter
Google+
Facebook
Reddit
blogger
I have a new problem that all posts say I need 2 posts to read Content?  When logged in!  But can read when not logged in!  So doing this to be able to read posts when logged in.  I have done 2 posts already. 

So thanks for the program
https://plus.google.com/collection/k3bgkB
(12-26-2018 , 11:59 PM)SciFiNut Wrote: I have a new problem that all posts say I need 2 posts to read Content?  When logged in!  But can read when not logged in!  So doing this to be able to read posts when logged in.  I have done 2 posts already. 

So thanks for the program I have to wait till I can read when logged in before I can enter.

Your post count is only 1 you need a post other than in a giveaway thread to qualify.
First of all, welcome to all   Smile Smile

Hearing the name of the company
We are eager to use his wonderful programs
  Of these programs
We find a program called : Tenorshare Windows Boot Genius

1 - This allows us to deal with many problems related to the computer in general and storage in particular.
This allows us to make a backup copy of our Windows activation and back up the system.
2 - Helps us get rid of the blue screen
3 - and also helps us to solve hard disk problems
Such as problems: MBR, Corrupted registry
4 - It Supports many storage media

It's really a wonderful and distinctive program 

thank you a thousand times for this wonderful gift   Thumb Thumb

And good luck to everyone

My Facebook Share

My Twitter Share
Thanks for the giveaway

My WIn7 laptop gave me trouble recently. Blue screen that wouldn't go and nothing that I did to cause it. All attempts to repair startup, fix registry, check for MBR corruption and all other windows OS provided tools failed to fix the issue. I wish I had Windows Boot Genius to try and get the laptop working rather than a format. If not full help, I hope Windows Boot Genius could have definitely helped backup my files and get the Product key to reuse again.

My share.
https://twitter.com/GrrGrrr/status/1079190544805388289

Thanks, 
Grr
Too much useful to be ignored.I will take my chances.Lifetime with updates ?

Twitter 
Facebook
Thanks for another great giveaway, have used Tenorshare before and was happy with it, today it is necessary to have a rescue disk that can help with boot problems, file recovery, and so on, and i like the lifetime license, thanks and good luck for all ;)

Twitter
Tenorshare Windows Boot Genius sounds like the answer I have been looking for to the problems of Windows System Repair. ...I am tired of Windows System Repair not functioning to save my system when something fouls it up. I have tried other recovery software and they have not worked every time as billed.  

Besides, Tenorshare Windows Boot Genius covers not only disk cloning but areas of system dysfunction that no other recovery software does:  40+ Windows boot repair tools. WOW!

Twitter share
Google+ share

Thank you Tarekma, promo2day.com forum, and the Tenorshare team for this chance to win such great software. Smile
5 days remaining here
I am closing this giveaway early due to this developer no longer responding to my emails. All those who entered have now been sent a pm about your win.

Mike