Promo2day Contest [NEW YEAR] Eazy Fix - Windows Time Machine (10 Perpetual Licenses)
[Image: ef.png]

Windows Time Machine

Eazy Fix is a system instant recovery solution. It lets users to instantly undo PC problems by reverting the PC back to last hour, yesterday, last week or last month before the problems have happened. Eazy Fix works even if Windows O.S. fails to bootup.

Highlights
  • 1 minute to setup Eazy Fix.
  • 5 seconds to create a snapshot.
  • A snapshot contains 100% of Windows system, user data, programs and settings (WYSIWYG).
  • 10 seconds to rollback the computer to a snapshot even if Windows fails to bootup.

Pricing                                                                         Exclusive
                                                                     30% Off on Regular License
   Eazy Fix has two license models:                    Coupon Code PCUN-LIXT-BLIH
  • Perpetual License:
            $34.95 Regular License. The license comes with one year FREE license maintenance.
            $10.50 Upgrade License. The cost of an upgrade license is 30% of a regular license.
            $06.30 License Maintenance. The cost of license maintenance is 18% of license cost.
                                                             The license maintenance is an optional and annual subscription based service. It provides
                                                             free upgrades, developer support, phone support and other support related services.
  • Subscription License:
            $13.98 Annual License. The license receives free updates, upgrades and license maintenance during the active period.

[Image: pu.png] Online Store of EAZ Solution

Features
  • does not require hidden partition or reserved space to install.
  • continuously protects system from any known or unknown software threats.
  • can take a new snapshot of PC regardless the hard disk size and system size in less than 5 seconds without interrupting your work.
  • can roll back to a snapshot in less than 10 seconds even if Windows fails to bootup.
  • can restore data up to the minute of crash.
  • works as if it's not even there, it doesn't require user to do anything.
  • Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP

Benefits
  • recover Windows if Windows fails to bootup.
  • recover deleted or corrupted files.
  • clean up virus and spyware infections.
  • remove unwanted software installations.
  • rollback failed software deployment.
  • reset workstations to desired baseline upon restart.
  • create test beds for software testing.
  • protect system and data from unauthorized access.

Eazy Fix is the easiest, fastest and best system instant recovery solution.

I would like to thank EAZ Solution for the gifts for New Year 2019

Giveaway Open To All                            Exclusive
                                                                           30% Off on Regular License
                                                                                Coupon Code PCUN-LIXT-BLIH
[Image: efg.png] v11

10 Perpetual Licenses with 1 Year Upgrade Service
  • free minor updates v11.1, 11.2 and so on...
  • free major upgrades v12, 13 and so on... until Dec 2019.
          I may increase or decrease the number of licenses based on the number of valid entries.

I have extra licenses. I may give a license to a few good comments.         

Rules Of The Giveaway
  • Comment on "why you would like to win Eazy Fix" to make a valid entry.
  • Share the giveaway on social media, forums, blogs, etc. (Optional but recommended)
  • PM me within 3 days to claim the win.
  • I reserve the right of final decision in case of disputes.
Giveaway Ends On Dec 31, 2018

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
Happy New Year!

Thank you for your participation

Congratulations to the winners

[Image: efpw.png]

Winners - PM me within 3 days to claim the win.
Giveaway Live Now
I'm a user of Rollback Rx on 2 PC and would be interested to discover the progress of this new version, especially the speed when taking snapshots.
THank you Yashkhan for this opportunity.
Great giveaway ,a great product that competes with windows restore and rollback rx ,this is a great addition to any pc.Thanks
Eazy Fix very important for pc
To avoid problems with the computer, it will be very functional.
Thanks for Giveaway.
Thank you for this opportunity.

Easy Fix is like an instant time machine because it helps you by easily restoring your PC to any previous state within seconds. It is a very good application to have on your system, while dealing with botched up system updates or software installations. I would like to win a license to this easiest and fastest PC rollback software in the market.

Twitter
Thanks for the giveaway. It is very important for me to have this program, to avoid format if my PC crushes.
Great giveaway .....
Thank you for this opportunity.
good work 
win Eazy Fix i need it for my personnel maintenance of PC 
very helpful 
must have 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest Eazy Fix - Windows Time Machine (5x Lifetime License) khanyash 20 9,701 10-05-2018 , 09:20 PM
Last Post: scot
  Promo2day Contest Eazy Fix - Windows Time Machine (10x Lifetime License) khanyash 23 9,675 10-03-2018 , 05:15 AM
Last Post: khanyash
  New Year’s Day Giveaway - Windscribe VPN (1 X Lifetime / 3 X 1 Year Pro licenses) Mike 68 22,360 01-01-2018 , 11:25 PM
Last Post: kubik67
  [Official Giveaway] AX64 Time Machine Software [6 x licenses] guardian 59 25,229 02-23-2016 , 09:03 AM
Last Post: guardian