Poll: Select the games you would like to win
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Anomaly 2
7.69%
1 7.69%
Anomaly Warzone Earth
0%
0 0%
A Hat in Time
15.38%
2 15.38%
American Truck Simulator
23.08%
3 23.08%
Borderlands 2
0%
0 0%
BlazBlue: Chronophantasma Extend
0%
0 0%
Banner Saga 2
0%
0 0%
Conan exiles
0%
0 0%
Cortex Command
0%
0 0%
Dungeons 3
0%
0 0%
Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition
0%
0 0%
GOD EATER 2 Rage Burst
7.69%
1 7.69%
Hitman Season 1
7.69%
1 7.69%
Hard reset redux
0%
0 0%
NBA 2k17
0%
0 0%
Overwatch (Blizzard account redeem, not steam, country restrictions)
0%
0 0%
Out of the Park Baseball 17
0%
0 0%
The Surge
0%
0 0%
7 days to die
0%
0 0%
Homefront: the revolution
0%
0 0%
METAL GEAR SOLID V: GROUND ZEROES
15.38%
2 15.38%
METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN
7.69%
1 7.69%
The Uncertain: Episode 1 - The Last Quiet Day
0%
0 0%
Root Double -Before Crime * After Days- Xtend Edition
0%
0 0%
Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide
0%
0 0%
Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor
7.69%
1 7.69%
Resident Evil Revelations
7.69%
1 7.69%
Through the Woods
0%
0 0%
The Last Remnant
0%
0 0%
Zombie night terror
0%
0 0%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Personal Giveaway Christmas game giveaway
So as promised here is the Christmas game giveaway. I will post giveaway rules (won't be many Lol  ) and runtime in next update.

List of games: 

Anomaly 2
Anomaly Warzone Earth
A Hat in Time
American Truck Simulator
Borderlands 2
BlazBlue: Chronophantasma Extend
Banner Saga 2
Conan exiles
Cortex Command
Dungeons 3
Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition
GOD EATER 2 Rage Burst
Hitman Season 1
Hard reset redux
NBA 2k17
Overwatch (Blizzard account redeem, not steam, country restrictions)
Out of the Park Baseball 17
The Surge
7 days to die
Homefront: the revolution
METAL GEAR SOLID V: GROUND ZEROES
METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN
The Uncertain: Episode 1 - The Last Quiet Day   
Root Double -Before Crime * After Days- Xtend Edition
Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide
Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor
Resident Evil Revelations
Through the Woods
The Last Remnant
Zombie night terror

Rules are simple. Please post a Christmas & New Year wish message for Promo2day forum thanking the people behind this forum, Mike Cool Tarekma Deathsmear Mohammad & all other members for their hard work & support, show your appreciation for this forum. Please make your post a 3-4 sentences or more longer appreciation message. Short 1 sentence messages & only thank you etc will be ignored. Share on social media is not mandatory/not needed.

For the games, select the ones you would like in the poll above and vote to have a chance on winning. I will random draw the names on December 25, 2018 and send the keys directly to the winners.

Important Note: I get some of these games from friends & take these in good faith. You can understand that its impossible to check if serial is working or already redeemed, unless you activate it on Steam. So if a key turns out to be a duplicate its unfortunate & hopefully I can offer a different replacement game if I have it. You have to active it on Steam & hope all are ok & you get the game. This is the only term/condition I got for such personal giveaways of mine. I hope participants would not mind.

Most of the games are Global activation, 1-2 may have regional block like Overwatch has, it is what Humble bundle policy stated. So unfortunate if someone finds out his activation is region block. Hopefully I can offer a different game as replacement. Some games are Humble gift links & some are serial keys.
Thanks for doing this, during the holidays. I look forward to seeing the rules/participation instructions.

Giveaway is LIVE Btw, everyone enter pls. Thumb

Edit:
As I mentioned, select the games you would like in the poll above to have a chance on winning. The Randomisation will be done on basis of the vote entry results for each of the listed games. For each game, voting in the poll is the entry. You can vote for as many games as you wish.

It is the same method by which Mike previously organised the game giveaways. It gives everyone a fair chance to enter for the games they like.

If you have any questions, always ask me in pm.
Can I participate? Big Grin
There is not much I can say other than to say thank you to all member who make this forum active without you guy it would be literally impossible. And oh before I forget to mention Mike, tarek, deathsmear, asus, mohammad and askanag for their relentless effort organizing quality stuff.

I would like for a chance to win God Eater. Cool

Good luck wish you all to have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year ahead! Thumb
I would like to thank all those who contribute to the development of the forum, in particular administrators, moderators and competition organizers. Many thanks for all your continued support and activities here.
I wish all Promo2day members Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. I wish you successes in private and professional life. May the coming year be better than this one.

I would like to win Hitman Season 1.

Good luck everyone.
What else can be said about the leaders of this Forum who, thanks to their efforts, can obtain software licenses that for some of us would be very difficult to obtain, besides offering them with rules that are available to all, my most sincere thanks to them Mike, @tarekma7, @deathsmear, @Mohammad, @Cool, @AAU, @asus73,  etc, and you @tregs_beales for offering this great list of games ... That all those who are part of this group have a nice end of the year, Happy Christmas and excellent beginning of the year...

I would like for a chance to win Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeros
Greetings from a distance ...
I wish all those thanks to whom this forum functions a lot of health and happiness and perseverance in what they do. I hope that this coming year will be twice as good as the previous one. I wish you all success (not only in competitions)! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

I would like to win A Hat in Time Thumb 

Thanks tregs_beales
thanks a lot for this nice giveaway dear Buddy

as new year wish message I wish promo2day forum get even better than now and we see more friendly and cool guys here than before,

more giveaways for rare softwares and most wanted games. I also wish a wonderful and memorable new year for every member of this

forum specially all the lovely guys like Mike, Cool, Tarekma, Mohammad, Deathsmear and all others who made here a friendly environment and

keep this forum alive, active and really attractive despite the whole problems and disappointing issues which they encounter everytime. I am so

grateful for your work and wish not only a happy christmas but also a cheerful life for you all and all of your beloved ones.  Thumb
i thank you for all admin mods reviewer Heart
best forum.i wish and hope  all  member be happy and healthy in their long time life Heart Heart Heart
Great promotion! Thank!  Thumb
I'm not a gamer! I wish the participants good luck in this promotion.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Update Christmas giveaway plan tregs_beales 2 1,528 11-30-2020 , 03:59 PM
Last Post: tregs_beales