Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Coolmuster - Write A Review to Win A Free License Code
Want more Christmas gifts? Coolmuster also has a Christmas activity called "Write A Review to Win A Free License Code," which offers the chance to win a free license code for any Coolmuster product. Learn more details about how to write a review to win a free license code.

[Image: kHo3FxA.png]
What type of license is offered for the review, subscription or lifetime?
(12-27-2018 , 09:31 PM)saman Wrote: What type of license is offered for the review, subscription or lifetime?

I have looked on website, and cannot find an answer for that question.
I have contacted their Support dept, and will notify you as soon as I have received an answer.
Thumb
(12-27-2018 , 09:31 PM)saman Wrote: What type of license is offered for the review, subscription or lifetime?

I have received a reply, which is totally vague..haha.
I have asked them to clarify, since there is no indication of whether the win will be a 1yr or a lifetime license.
They sent me this "reply" 2 hours ago. Am still waiting on clarification.

[Image: 8ehMTze.png]
--End of Reply

Maybe they mean that if the selected item, on the website, shows both options, then you win only a 1 year license?
So, if the item indicates that it only has the lifetime license option, when purchasing, then you get a lifetime license.
Better then to select an item with a lifetime license option only.
Smile
You are exactly right.

They are saying if the license has the 1 year or lifetime buy option you will only get a 1 year license. If there is only a buy option it is not considered a 1 year license. I'm sure with a great review you could talk them into a lifetime license.
(12-28-2018 , 12:53 PM)Mike Wrote: You are exactly right.

They are saying if the license has the 1 year or lifetime buy option you will only get a 1 year license. If there is only a buy option it is not considered a 1 year license. I'm sure with a great review you could talk them into a lifetime license.

They should indicate it on website, as I`m sure others may have wondered too.
Smile
Thx for confirmation, Mike.

Aye, that would be awesome if they would give a lifetime license. Hmmm...we need to entice them with good reviews..haha

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Giveaway Coolmuster Android Assistant - 1 Year License tysroby 4 3,062 10-16-2022 , 09:17 AM
Last Post: tarekma7
  Ashampoo WinOptimizer 15 PC (10 License Code) Profesyonel 7 3,334 01-16-2019 , 01:09 PM
Last Post: Mohammad.Poorya