Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
How to Get Double Entries to WIN in Promo2day Giveaways?
Thank you for all suggestions here. I will think about in the next giveaways
(02-02-2019 , 01:21 PM)tarekma7 Wrote: Thank you for all suggestions here. I will think about in the next giveaways

Like I have always said if anyone is putting on a giveaway here in the Promo2day forum they can make their own set of rules for their giveaway. There are no set rules that everyone has to follow.

Mike
(02-02-2019 , 01:44 PM)Mike Wrote:
(02-02-2019 , 01:21 PM)tarekma7 Wrote: Thank you for all suggestions here. I will think about in the next giveaways

Like I have always said if anyone is putting on a giveaway here in the Promo2day forum they can make their own set of rules for their giveaway. There are no set rules that everyone has to follow.

Mike
that's why I like this forum
there is freedom
thanks, Mike
you are a great man
I don't favor the idea.

Keep it simple, a rule like "comment in a few sentences" or "why you want to win" is good for a giveaway. Don't go into do this-that or multiple entries.

Instead, it would be good to have rules for Official giveaway. And apply the rules too. The benefit would be users will be well informed of the rules and applying of the rules and will post as per the rules i.e good comments or a few sentences to be included in the giveaway.

Applying the rules is necessary, users like tregs_beales, dinosaur07, Suprakabi, hakah, kubik67, Raur, dhruv2193, divinenews12@gmail.com, etc post good comments or as per the rules or a few sentences or mini review, so when a user posts a single line or comments not as per the rules and wins in the giveaway, it is unfair to the above mentioned users.

So, Official giveaway rules and vendors requirements (if any) is good, no need multiple entries, etc.
I've been using Panda for almost a year now. I've had no problems with it and has protected my PC from all kinds of crap. It's a simple and powerful software that really does keep your PC safe.
I think to more challenge topics about games,musics,Foods Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Double Posts are NOT ALLOWED tarekma7 7 5,089 04-13-2018 , 10:19 PM
Last Post: tarekma7
  Promo2day Anniversary Giveaways tarekma7 0 1,552 08-18-2017 , 05:04 PM
Last Post: tarekma7