Promo2day Contest Passware Kit Standard
[Image: Q1LtsQJ.png]

The complete electronic evidence discovery solution

Passware Kit Standard is an easy-to-use tool that recovers passwords for MS Office files, archives, PDF documents, Windows Administrators, email accounts, and other file types.

Homepage:

https://www.passware.com/

Product page:

https://www.passware.com/kit-standard/

Current version:

Passware Kit Forensic 2019.1.1

Release date:

Dec. 26, 2018

Free Demo:

https://www.passware.com/kit-standard/freedemo/

Demo Limitations & Notes

Demo version recovers either the first 3 letters of passwords, or passwords containing no more than 3 characters.
Demo version allows each of the attacks to work for up to 1 minute.
For Windows Administrators, demo version resets a 'Demo12345' password only.
Passware Software End User License Agreement
Uninstall instructions

Download: 

Only free demo is available to try. After purchase a link to the full (retail) version will be sent to you with your license key. Also it will be available in your account 

Passware Kit Editions:

To see all the differences between different editions available please visit this page:

https://www.passware.com/kit-forensic/compare/

[Image: 8suVD4n.png]
[Image: lkqKyCk.png]

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:

Hardware:

Microsoft Windows Vista, Server 2003/2008/2012, or Windows 7/8.x/10 (64-bit only) installed and configured on your system

1 GHz processor (2.4 GHz recommended)

512 MB of RAM (1 GB recommended)

150 MB of free hard disk space (more if you use custom dictionaries)

Software:

Passware software supports PC platforms only. However, it can recover passwords for some FileMaker files created on Macintosh. You can run Passware products on a Virtual PC or Parallels Desktop to unprotect your files. For Windows Key, a Windows Setup CD (32-bit or 64-bit) is required, as well as a burning CD-RW drive in order to record a password reset CD instead of the USB disk.

[Image: Ei75e5F.gif]

80+ FILE TYPES SUPPORTED

The software recognizes and recovers passwords for 80+ file types including MS Word, Excel, Outlook Express, and web browsers.

For the full list of file types, visit here:

https://www.passware.com/kit-standard/filetypes/

HARDWARE ACCELERATION

Accelerated password recovery, NVIDIA & AMD GPUs.

WINDOWS PASSWORDS RESET

Instantly resets a Windows Administrator (local and domain) password and security settings using a bootable CD/USB flash drive.

INSTANT PASSWORDS RESET

Passware Kit Standard recovers or resets many password types instantly.

EASY TO SETUP & USE

Passware Kit Standard includes a Wizard for an easy setup of password recovery attacks.

PASSWORDS HISTORY

All recovered passwords are saved and ready to be reused on other files.

New Features in Passware Kit Standard 2019.1.1

Bugfixes:

Resolved "Unexpected end of JSON input\nSyntaxError" error
Resolved issue with binary dictionaries compilation
Resolved Wizard issues for some Brute-force attacks [SUP-910]

Full Detailed review of Passware Kit Forensic edition is posted HERE

Giveaway:

We have 2 Lifetime Licenses for Passware Kit Standard. Each license worth 79$

Giveaway will end on January 22, 2019

Winners will be selected using Random.org

Rules:

If you want to have a chance to win this RARE giveaway, please follow these simple rules:

1. Reply here why you need this application [In a few sentences]

2. Share the giveaway on your social media or other websites or forums

3. [NEW RULE] Reply in the review topic and three of those who reply will have double chance to win [Will be counted twice during winners selection]. 

See this topic for more details. If we have all replies good, the three users will be selected randomly and have double entries in the giveaway

4. [OPTIONAL] Follow us on social media and subscribe to our newsletter RSS FeedBurner and you will never miss any giveaway

5.  PM me within 2 days after winners announcement to claim license

Good luck for all!
Giveaway will start in a few days. Stay Tuned
Giveaway is OPEN

Good luck for ALL!
I hope to win a license because I need to recover a stolen password of some rar archives 

Twitter share
Thanks for the giveaway

I need this software because of its ability to recover passwords from common applications and types of files, especially PDF and Office files.

My Twitter Share
Thanks for another great giveaway, never used such a great Password recovery software, would like to win one and test the features it has, good luck for all ;)

Twitter
Thanks for the giveaway.
Please count me in this valuable giveaway....
Recovers passwords for 80+ file types feature is amazing....

I need this software because of I can recover many of my customers OS passwords easily. (I was worked as a technician more than 12 Years)
Commented on the review Topic
My Share : https://twitter.com/kaushmc/status/1080507584703094784
Thanks a lot for this truly amazing giveaway, tarekma7.
The truth is i always wanted to have this software as it happens that sometimes i simply accidentaly delete important files by mistake and hurry and after that i usually spend good time to recover such items.
It would be better to have good recovery software on hand and Passware Kit is one of them with years of proficiency in developing recovery software.

I would be happy to win a license for this giveaway!

My share below:
twitter

Thumb
Thanks for the detailed review and opportunity to win a license, @tarekma7.

I need this Passware Kit, as it is an essential solution and manager for recovering passwords of various files, even Microsoft's. Standard version is enough for my personal use. It has a clean professionally looking and user friendly UI, which I like in a software. Seems to do the job that others failed miserably. Count me in please! Smile

Twitter Share
Thank you for this opportunity.

I want to test and see if it can really decrypt PGP full disk encryption.
Best of all, it can be installed and run from a USB flash derive and perform a complete encryption evidence process without even installing it on your PC.
My favourite feature would be password recovery of documents because i have a lot of those and there is every chance of having a need for this type of application.

Twitter

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Passware Kit Standard tarekma7 30 12,043 06-05-2017 , 11:04 AM
Last Post: grr
  [Official Giveaway] Passware Kit Standard Plus /1 license NFR/ asus73 32 12,705 11-24-2016 , 09:17 AM
Last Post: wwd