Promo2day Contest UnHackMe x5 Giveaway
[Image: header_logo9.gif]

Why UnHackMe?

1. UnHackMe is an all-in-one toolbox for removing malware.
  2. Extremely fast
    You can check your computer in only one minute!
  3. Compatible with all known antivirus software

Does it really work?
Yes! It works!
UnHackMe is able to work in 3 different modes:
  1. Normal Windows mode.
    UnHackMe removes "unwanted programs", cleans a browser, deletes Trojans, adware, and spyware.
  2. Offline scanning when booting from USB/CD (Warrior mode).

The external check is made when a computer boots from a USB/CD device.
    This principle of double-checking offers a superb advantage: any suspicious code can be removed prior to getting a chance to run in your system.
    It is easy to locate and eliminate inactive malicious software at this stage.
    It also becomes easy to discover any kernel rootkits, which hide their files away, as well as registry and boot-record rootkits.
  3. Remotely checking a computer by log file.
    If my grandma is having a problem with her PC, she sends me the log file.
    Then I check the file and send a solution file to her computer.
    Some clicks later and she is happy again! 

Giveaway Details:

1. Giveaway Duration: 2 week

2. Number of Licenses: 5

3. Validity of Each License: Single Lifetime with Warrior

4. Value of each License: $39.90

For a limited time Promo2Day user can purchase the software with 40% off. Simply apply the voucher code during checkout

40OFF

Visit Here

Promo code valid until January 3.

Giveaway Rules:

1. Comment why would you need the product and what feature you like about UnhackMe + Warrior in a few sentence.

2. Share it on any social media network and share the link in the comment below.

3. Please follow UnHackMe on Facebook

4. Winner will be selected via random.org after 2 week from the giveaway started. Winner will need to provide your name and email to claim your license.

5. Multiple entry will lead to disqualification. Do not use VPN once detected same identity by the system your entry will considered void.

Good luck!
I need this for my laptop because I only have one laptop and I make money from this laptop. Wouldn't want it to get hacked. I love the remote checking feature.

Followed their page and shared on FB - https://www.facebook.com/jbhmediaonewebs...7959609933

Great giveaway, thanks!
Thanks for the giveaway

I do not like Trojans, adware, and spyware to stay on my system and cause issues. The Normal Windows mode in UnHackMe seems good to eliminate them. Else the Offline scanning is better to remove the ones that can't be removed in live windows OS. Safety from kernel rootkits is nice to have as well.

My share.
https://twitter.com/GrrGrrr/status/1079188472772972544

Following UnHackMe on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/grrgrr.grr.7

Already subscribed to email newsletter

Thanks, 
Grr
amazing share thank you  Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart
Thanks for the giveaway

I need UnHackMe because having a second opinion scanner can help find some malware that traditional antiviruses sometimes don't find, especially for founding keylogger and PUPs, because not all antivirus find these types of malware. In addition, the remote checking is very useful and effective for non-expert users that need a hand with their computers.

My Twitter Share
[url=https://twitter.com/Nicos18/status/1080163911142436865][/url]
Thanks for this opportunity.

UnHackMe identifies and removes PUP's,Trojans, adware, spyware etc... 
More importantly it helps to discover/identify and remove any kernel rootkits, which hide their files away, as well as registry and boot-record rootkits. 
It is easy to use and also very light on system resources.
My choice : Offline scanning

Twitter
Thanks for the giveaway.

UnHackMe allows you to detect and remove various kinds of malware and potentially unwanted programs, including hidden threats - rootkits. An attacker establishes a rootkit on a computer through user actions, exploiting known vulnerabilities or cracking a password. Rootkit opens the "black entrance" allowing the hacker the possibility of full control over the computer. It hides its files, registry keys, process names and network connections from your eyes.

An antivirus program may not detect such programs, because they use the package and encryption of their files. An example of such a program is Hacker Defender rootkit. In this case, we can use UnHackMe in addition to the main antivirus.
UnHackMe checks the system for potentially unwanted programs. If detected, they are removed by the standard deinstaller.

Searches for unwanted search settings in the browser. Often, instead of standard Yandex, Google, Bing, Mail.ru, completely "left" search services are built in, which usually display results of Google or Yandex on their websites. At the same time, there is a lot of advertising, or, even worse, search results lead to malicious sites. UnHackMe divides all found elements into the following categories: malicious, suspicious, unknown and good. The latter are marked with green check marks, these are known safe parameters. But under suspicious or unknown, sometimes unrecognized malicious elements may be hidden. They should also be deleted. Often these are links to domains that masquerade as known search engines, for example, Yamdex, Yanbex, Googie, and also just something like livewebsearch.

TWITTER
Thanks a lot for the giveaway. UnHackMe is a good security software for quick removal of malware. It concentrates on problems which antivirus programs do not look for. It has many tools and features as scanning of installed programs for "Potentially Unwanted Programs" (PUPs) and checking for junk files, created by PUPs, adware, and spyware.

Twitter Share
Thanks for the giveaway .UnHackMe is a potent security tool to keep your pc clean from Malware threads , Rootkits & Search redirecting.Thanks to usb warrior & Remotely checking a computer by log file will satisfy your security needs

Twitter
Thanks for the Giveaway!
UnHackMe is an all-in-one toolbox for removing malware. It concentrates on problems which antivirus
programs do not look for. It uses its own database to detect which programs you should remove from your PC. With this specific feature, I am eager to win this license and have a trial on it.
Favorite features in UnHackMe + Warrior :
1. UnHackMe : removes "unwanted programs", cleans a browser, deletes Trojans, adware, and spyware.
2. Warrior(External Double Checking) : removes suspicious code and eliminate incactive malicious 
   siftware.
3. Log File Checking : checks problems in log files and returns with solution files.

Facebook sharing link :
https://www.facebook.com/kah.hak.3/posts...3411686389
Twitter sharing link :
https://twitter.com/hakahw/status/1081976474289229826

https://www.facebook.com/remove.malware....ckme/liked and followed.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UnHackMe - limited time giveaway guardian 4 2,419 03-25-2016 , 10:31 AM
Last Post: hamede