Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Contest 3x FotoJet Plus 1 year premium Accounts
[Image: P6ShIWR.jpg]

About The Giveaway:
FotoJet is free online collage maker, graphic designer and photo editor where you can turn your photos into amazing works of art in minutes! It’s also developed by PearlMountain Technology Co., Ltd, a dedicated graphics software developer founded in 2006.

This time they will offer us 3 premium accounts for one year for you, my deal readers.

1.Share this article to social network or forum that you follow. Remember to make it public.
2.Create FotoJet account.
3.Leave a comment with your email address linked to your FotoJet account, equipped with this article share link of first step.
4.All participants will be drawn after 1 week. 3 lucky winners will get upgrade FotoJet accounts to FotoJet Plus as soon as possible.

Be hurry, so as not to be missed. If you are the first time to come to FotoJet, you can check here to know the pricing details: https://www.fotojet.com/pricing.html.

:arrow: Giveaway/Contest Page

**This is a third party giveaway/Contest, not forum Giveaway(So no comments here ;) ,Just go to Giveaway/Contest page(above) & follow very simple instructions in order to confirm your seats.The result will published with in a 7 days.
Thank you nice giveaway.

https://twitter.com/MJCN19/status/1084337061199458304
Thanks for the giveaway.

Twitter
Facebook

Account FotoJet created.

I need FotoJet Plus for online photo editing and creating interesting collages.
I think the giveaway is on another website i.e. The Here Link.
Thanks for the great giveaway @ahmed!

I'd like to win A FotoJet Plus account to be able to take advantage of the adavanced online editing tools and premium content to make stunning photo collage projects , Count me in!

FotoJet account created using e-mail address: randyalain@gmail.com 

Twitter Share

Facebook Share
Very nice topic, members don't want to even read the topic. 

This is not promo2day giveaway. It is external giveaway (third party)

The link to the giveaway is present in the first post

Topic locked!!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Contest Avast Cleanup Premium 1 Year [50 Licenses] ahmed 0 695 09-06-2021 , 01:03 AM
Last Post: ahmed
  Malwarebytes 1 year Premium Subscription dhruv2193 1 946 10-07-2020 , 03:42 AM
Last Post: prophet
  HideMyAss VPN - 30 (1 year accounts) Mike 4 2,291 08-10-2020 , 04:10 PM
Last Post: Mike
  Giveaway DesignCap 2 x of 1 year Premium subscription worth $311 Sasha 4 2,557 07-04-2020 , 06:38 AM
Last Post: ahmed
  2 Premium account (1 Year Antivirus + 18 months VPN) tarekma7 1 1,803 05-29-2020 , 03:55 PM
Last Post: Mike