Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Official Facebook Page
Promo2day Official Facebook Page. Please visit and give it a "Like". News, giveaways, and other important announcements will be made here as well as the Promo2day Website.

Promo2day Official Facebook Page:
https://www.facebook.com/promo2day
Thanks Jeremy Liked the page and sent my friends requests to others.
Any information that needs to be posted to the page can be done by anyone, I will be maintaining and moderating the Facebook page for anything inappropriate or unrelated to what Promo2day is about. I also have filters on to prevent any "rude" language. If there are any changes or ideas for the Promo2day Facebook page, please post below.

Enjoy!
Like the Prom2day page.
Any suggestions on what members would like to see added to the Facebook page or or any ideas, please post or PM me. It is still in the early stages of development, I plan on making a custom Promo2day banner as well as some other improvements - suggestions and ideas welcome for anything you would like to see on our Facebook page.
Liked!
Like on FB
Check up the updated Promo2day Facebook page banner! I think you guys will like it!

https://www.facebook.com/promo2day
Jeremy: I see it and I like it  ;) Thank you Jeremy Smile
When we have news or a Promo2day official giveaway, or any important announcements that are appropriate for Facebook or Twitter, remember to click the Facebook and Twitter buttons at the top of the post for the Giveaway or announcement and it will post to our Facebook and Twitter feed!

I have been keeping up with our Facebook page but sometimes I can miss things, so if there is anything you feel should go on our Facebook page or Twitter feed, just use the buttons at the top of the post/thread.

Thanks everyone! Let's watch Promo2day grow!