Promo2day Contest Epubor Ultimate Review and Giveaway
[Image: kQG9Pco.png]    [Image: dwtKZjj.png]

If you are an eBook fan, I guess you must know the fact that many eBooks downloaded online are DRM protected, especially books from the main eBook stores on the market, such as Amazon, Kobo, Google Play and Nook. Sometimes, we download some free eBooks that are also protected with DRM. For DRMed books, we are not allowed to copy, print, share with friends and family or read them on the devices we like. It's really annoying

Although digital content is protected by copyright laws, policing the Web and catching law-breakers is impossible. Digital rights management (DRM) is a new technology that aims mainly to copyright protection for digital media. It prevents unauthorized redistribution of digital media and restricts the ability to copy or print content purchased. DRM technology tries to fight the rapid increase in online piracy of commercially marketed material. One of the main causes for this was the widespread use of peer-to-peer exchange apps. DRM is implemented using embedding code that prevents copying and specifies the time period you can be access your books. It can also limit the number of devices you can be install your book. DRM technology make it impossible to steal content.

[Image: ODvuaMT.jpg]

Can you can lose access to your purchased DRM Protected books? And Why?

Many situations can cause this problem. Attempting to access Google Play Books from a country where that service is not available isn’t possible, even if you bought these books in a different country with access to google. Additionally, your account may be deleted or locked by the vendor as amazon or Barnes and Noble, and you can’t access your books. Recently you may exceed the download limit especially with more platforms available. In this situation you will have problems to access your book. Even the bookstore may shutdown at any time. You need to protect your purchase with a local copy and in the format you prefer. You will need Epubor Ultimate. It will do everything for you to protect your books

Epubor Ultimate Converter is a professional program that can remove all DRM protections from multiple files at the same time and makes it easy to convert numerous books to EPUB, PDF or Mobi formats. There will be no compatibility issues between e-book formats and your device. 

Key Features include:

DRM Protection removal from purchased books from different bookstores (amazon, Barnes and Noble....)

Convert eBooks to the popular formats suitable for your device

Helps you read books anywhere

Supported Input formats: EPUB, PDF, AZW, AZW1, AZW3, AZW4, Mobi, PRC, TPZ, Topaz, TXT and HTML.

Supported Output formats: EPUB, Mobi and PDF 

Intuitive user interface.

Easy to use

Library search.

Comprehensive user manual.

Homepage:

https://www.epubor.com/ultimate.html

Download:

http://download.epubor.com/epubor_ultimate.exe

Free Trial Limitations:

Epubor ultimate free trial limitation is that, it will only help decrypt 20% content of each book, and the decrypted book will be saved as txt format, not the target ePub, PDF or Kindle Mobi.

Current version: v3.0.11.104 

Release date:   1/4/2018

Support OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10

[Image: RR48DxP.png]

eBooks Supported:

Epubor Ultimate Converter supports eBooks purchased from Amazon Kindle, Barnes & Noble Nook, Kobo, Google Play, Lulu, Smashwords, Fictionwise and Sony.

Overall, Epubor Ultimate Converter is easy to navigate, has a simple, yet intuitive user interface, and it gives you the ability to modify your library’s meta data, including fields such as title, author, identifiers, publishing data, language and publisher. 

Other useful features include an extensive search function, which lets you search for a book by a single word in title, author, publisher, or even introduction. It also comes with an extensive user manual, in case you get stuck.

Purchase and registration:

[Image: mhCq4NZ.png]

Converting an encrypted eBook only needs 2 clicks

Epubor Ultimate makes it simple to convert a bunch of books to EPUB, PDF or Mobi, and the converted books are displayed exactly the way they are. Drag and drop books from the left side library, choose an output format if needed, and click the "Convert" button. Then, all the books will be converted to the format you need. The smart and exclusive converter definitely helps you read more unfettered.

Epubor Ultimate now supports the Kobo DRM version 3.19, which is the first on the market.

Convert eBooks purchased from almost all the popular retailers:

Support eBooks purchased from: Amazon Kindle, Nook, Sony, Kobo, Google Play, Lulu, Smashwords, Fictionwise, and more...

Input formats: KFX, EPUB, PDF, AZW, AZW1, AZW3, AZW4, Mobi, PRC, TPZ, Topaz, TXT, and HTML.

Output formats: EPUB, Mobi, AZW3, TXT and PDF (Common font size and large font size).

Batch conversion saves your time. 

Convert your books at 60X faster speed. 

Choose the format you want to convert and click the convert button. Once the conversion is done, the output folder which stores the converted books will pop up. Get the converted books and read them on any device or app.

[Image: H86go0J.png]

Modify meta data, bring intactness to a book

Get a book but the title and author name are spelled improperly? The book cover is not the edition you like? All the meta data problems can be fixed by Epubor Ultimate like a cork. Modify the metadata as the way you like and make the books more perfect. Once drag and drop a book into the main interface, you can see an "Edit" icon on the right side of the book name. Click it and you can edit all the important and useful meta information, including title, author, identifiers, publishing date, language, publisher, introduction and the book cover.

[Image: N1xnryJ.png]

READ OUR FULL REVIEW HERE

Giveaway Details

Number of licenses in the giveaway:

5 -- 1-YEAR license

3 -- lifetime license,

Giveaway ends February 25, 2019

Rules:

1. For the 1 year licenses:  

Reply here in a few sentences your favorite features and why you need a free license?

Share the giveaway news on your social media so that others have information about the giveaway/review

Twitter:  Join the #Giveaway #Contest arranged by @Promo2day Forum to win #Free license of @eBook_Converter Epubor Ultimate: https://www.promo2day.com/showthread.php?tid=27155

Facebook:  Join the #Giveaway #Contest arranged by @Promo2day Forum to win #Free license of @eBookConverter Epubor Ultimate: https://www.promo2day.com/showthread.php?tid=27155

2. For the LIFETIME LICENSES:

The best comments or suggestions for improvement of the program or bug detection: Of course you need to download and install the program to try and find the bugs or may be you have experience with its use

Also, you can create good video reviews to be published online on YouTube. 

You need to post good video review about the program and leave online [Mandatory: Don't delete it]

Post your comments with the share link on Social Media

The users with the best comments or video review will be selected by the developer to have a LIFETIME License

3. Comment on the review topic about your experience or suggestions,.....[Best Comments will have more chances to win in the 1 year license]:

4. PM me within 2 days of winners announcement to claim your win

5. Follow us on social media (LINKS in my signature) [OPTIONAL]

6. Subscribe to our newsletter RSS FeedBurner and never miss any giveaways or news [Optional]

Good luck for all!
Giveaway is OPEN ,,,,,Please read the rules carefully. Giveaway is different and interesting this time

The program is one of the best for eBook lovers and you can win a FREE LIFETIME LICENSE

Please all members have a look to our Full detailed review HERE especially if this is your first time to use or try the program
a beautiful and useful gift campaign Smile  I wish everyone good luck! Thank you.
I have had the ability to enjoy a trial period of Epubor Ultimate, and found the suite to be very user-friendly with easy to navigate and use GUI.  The most important and useful feature that has drawn my attention to needing a lifetime license is the DRM removal and the all-in-one combination of all the Ebook programs. These features were not just simply a convenience for me but in fact saved my academic career as such a lifeline to enabling me to obtain the required text books for my college courses but also save me from not only the unbearable headache but most importantly the financial expenditure which would of resulted in the event of not being able to afford the full course load  required for the Computer Information Systems Administration degree program I am currently pursuing.  With the cost of living in rent, utilities, food and others costs such as gas - all separate from the relentlessly increasing costs of each required course per credit/hour, it is near impossible to sustain financial stability as a full time student living as an independent renting a single bedroom apartment all while being over 10 thousand dollar in debt from student loans that will inevitably increase through progressing terms/semesters.  
(I am currently seeking some means to obtain a webcam in order to do the Video Review for the lifetime license, unfortunately as mentioned above due to my lack of finances I am unable to afford such a luxury at this time.)
Many thanks for the giveaway tarekma7 and thanks @Epubor for sponsoring such a great event for us!

I installed the software some time ago, in the meantime i became licensed for 1 year and i must say i am very satisfied with this software mainly because it helps me convert my purchased google books from .epub into .pdf in order to better handle them at a later time.
As per functionality, i haven`t spotted any bug to date, the program itself is extremely light, low ram & disk resources consumption, it has no services running at all so that for me is a big plus as it has pratically no fingerprint to the system or in the background, given the fact that google chrome for instance runs with 11 processes with 2 tabs opened.  Smile
Some interesting resource consumption parametres given by the application itself as you can see from the image below:

[Image: mlsKvmr.jpg]

I also like the fact that we can deactivate and reactivate a license from the program directly.
As per features, i would suggest adding an in built editor or OCR converter to make it a really complete suite or to add the possibility to convert to Microsoft Word directly the paperwork.

Final remark: i am completely satisfied with this product, so for me at this time is the only product i use for converting my paperworks or books.
Thanks a lot.

My share below:
twitter

Thumb
I have had the ability to enjoy a trial period of Epubor Ultimate, and found the suite to be very user-friendly with easy to navigate and use GUI.  The most important and useful feature that has drawn my attention to needing a lifetime license is the DRM removal and the all-in-one combination of all the Ebook programs. These features were not just simply a convenience for me but in fact saved my academic career as such a lifeline to enabling me to obtain the required text books for my college courses but also save me from not only the unbearable headache but most importantly the financial expenditure which would of resulted in the event of not being able to afford the full course load  required for the Computer Information Systems Administration degree program I am currently pursuing.  With the cost of living in rent, utilities, food and others costs such as gas - all separate from the relentlessly increasing costs of each required course per credit/hour, it is near impossible to sustain financial stability as a full time student living as an independent renting a single bedroom apartment all while being over 10 thousand dollar in debt from student loans that will inevitably increase through progressing terms/semesters.  

(I am currently seeking some means to obtain a webcam in order to do the Video Review for the lifetime license, unfortunately as mentioned above due to my lack of finances I am unable to afford such a luxury at this time.)

Twitter Share: 

https://twitter.com/masterscott27/status...2685870080
Thanks for the giveaway.

I need Epubor Ultimate to convert ebooks to EPUB / MOBI / PDF and read them on any devices as well as remove DRM protection. It is a user-friendly software that includes all the features to read books of any format without unnecessary compatibility problems.

My favorite features:
Decoding DRM and converting in one program.
Support for batch processing.
Saves all original content and effects.

Twitter
Facebook
Thanks a lot to @tarekma7 and Epubor for the opportunity to win in this awesome giveaway!

I've had an opportunity to use Epubor Ultimate with a giveaway license offered in another site a year ago back and on trial too with updated version recently. I am impressed with the modern and easy to use interface, no clutter. It has this + symbol to add e-books files directly through a file explorer type window or its drag and drop feature, which makes it easier to open multiple files at the same time for batch processing conversions. 

On the left column, it can automatically detect and organize e-book files downloaded from Kindle, ADE, Nook, reading apps or any other connected E-ink devices connected via USB. Though I don't own any e-readers at the moment, it can be a useful feature for a lot of users. 

From the upper right user icon, you can find settings, tools and help links to fully maximize the use of this software. Updating the software to the latest version can be easily done in the messages section by clicking the user icon.

Converting files and remove DRM protection from one format to another is pretty straight-forward – only for formats that work, especially epub/mobi formats to PDF, and it worked well and fast, though you'll need to download/install the PDF plugin first, right into the application itself. Tried also converting an azw3 format to epub and it converted successfully at times. Its ability edit metadata information such as the name, language, author, ratings, or publisher, and even the replacing the book cover, just by clicking the edit button is a big plus for me.

After format conversion and/or DRM removal has been successful, you can easily access the converted files by clicking the folder icon at the bottom right corner.

Overall, this is a must have application and very useful for e-book lovers or just a simple conversion/decryption of files. It is also light and almost has negligible impact in the system. Though if I can suggest some future improvements or features, like a conversion option to .docx format and the ability to change themes (light mode or dark mode).  Hope to win a license, count me in!  Smile

Twitter Share

Facebook Share
thanks for giveaway Heart
want to have its license
remove protected ebook and make it normal it my favorite features

edit very simple overview

Twitter
blogger
Facebook
https://twitter.com/dhruvmercury/status/...7802146816
Features i like-
Modify meta data, bring intactness to a book
Convert eBooks to the popular formats suitable for your device

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Epubor Audible Converter Review and Giveaway [5 Lifetime Licenses] tarekma7 29 22,971 09-22-2020 , 07:20 AM
Last Post: John Weems
  VSO Downloader Ultimate Review + Giveaway 10X Licenses ( with 1 Year Updates ) deathsmear 61 18,971 12-04-2017 , 10:15 PM
Last Post: MSerif
  [Exclusive] Epubor Ebook Manager Pro Review and Giveaway (10 Licenses) tarekma7 20 9,193 10-23-2017 , 09:52 AM
Last Post: tarekma7