Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Personal Giveaway Nord VPN Giveaway
[Image: 3d9db281b64f.jpg]

Nord VPN - nowhere easier

Quote:A typical computer user may find it difficult to choose and use a VPN. Meanwhile, contrary to the opinion of many people, security on the Internet does not necessarily have to be difficult and require technical knowledge. The NordVPN service is simple and intuitive, like making your morning coffee.

NordVPN offers the most secure, fast, easy and reliable VPN service for all major operating systems - Windows, macOS, Android and iOS. In addition, with one NordVPN account, you can simultaneously protect up to 6 devices.

Each of the applications includes all the necessary configurations, so any user can download, configure and enable the protection of their Internet traffic in just a few minutes.

NordVPN Internet Improvements
With NordVPN, you can connect to any country or any server around the world with just a few mouse clicks. Simply select the country you like and our unique algorithm will automatically direct your Internet traffic to the server that best suits your needs. Of course, advanced users can choose a specific server from the Servers tab, based on the download time and distance to the selected server, to ensure the maximum speed of the VPN connection.

In addition, our unique SmartPlay feature is now automatically built into all of our servers, so you can enjoy the freedom to access over 400 streaming services without additional effort. Its goal is to provide the best video streaming to your individual needs.

In addition, the settings menu provides many options for easy customization to suit your preferences. For example, you can switch between TCP and UDP ports to use the OpenVPN protocol, use special masking servers for countries that restrict the use of VPN, install the application to automatically start and connect to your favorite server, configure the automatic functions of the Kill Switch and CyberSec, or set custom DNS- servers - and all this with minimal effort.

In addition, regardless of the platform used, the DNS protection feature is enabled by default, which prevents accidental disclosure of your personal data.

Key features of NordVPN services
  • 790 servers in 57 countries of the world (updated weekly)
  • No records
  • Up to 6 simultaneous connections
  • Automatic Kill Switch
  • Ultra Secure Encryption (OpenVPN, SSTP, PPTP, L2TP / IPsec and IKEv2 / IPsec protocols)
  • Compatible with most operating systems, including Windows, Mac OS X, iOS, Android and Linux
  • Support for P2P file sharing networks
  • Double data encryption for increased anonymity
  • Onion Routing Tor via VPN Server
  • Unlimited speed
  • User support 24/7
  • Major credit cards are accepted, as well as payments via PayPal, Paysera, Webmoney and Bitcoin
  • Dedicated IP addresses on a separate request.
  • Free secure bonuses (encrypted chat, secret notes and proxy server selection)
  • 30 day money back guarantee

So, this is a giveaway in which one winner will receive an account from me for the period up to 03/02/2020. After receiving the data, you can go to the official website to change the password and use this cool VPN.

What about rules for all participants? They are pretty simple.

1. You must be registered before posting this post.
  2. Answer here what VPN you use and what is most important to you in the VPN.
Giveaways will close on Thursday February 14th. On February 15th I will choose one winner with the help of Random.org

Well, let's start. Good luck.
Thanks for giveaway, I would like to take part for my brother, he could register and take part if IP address conflict so it would confuse Mod and Admin  Big Grin

Currently I am using PIA, and I could say it good, the most important feature is DNS leak protection, Smile
Good day!  Greeting
I use Aira VPN. F-Secure Freedom. Express VPN.
I would like to try Nord VPN.
VPN is important for me to bypass site locks. Good luck to everyone in the competition! Thumb
Thanks a lot for the giveaway. I am using EpressVPN currently. I need VPN that can bypass sensorship and block. In addition, it must offer good security, privacy, fast connection, many servers around the world and also supports all device platforms. It must be completely anonymous with no leaked information
Thanks for the nice giveaway. Thumb

I use Windscribe VPN.
I would like to win a NORD VPN license as it offers more configuration options.
Good luck to everyone in the competition. Smile
Thank you for the giveaway! Thumb 
I use tigerVPN. I would like to win NordVPN to access more servers since it has more number of servers and country than tigerVPN and is better at bypassing geo restrictions.
I'm currently using the Windscribe VPN.

For me the most important feature in VPN is privacy, so I value strong encryption and stable, high speed connection without saving logs and traces.
Thanks a lot for the giveaway @Sasha42.

I am now using Windscribe VPN Free. I need in a VPN that can bypass geo-restrictions, offers unlimited, fast and stable connections to many servers around the world and with a dedicated IP . It must be completely anonymous and secure with no logs, using automatic kill switch. Count me in!  Smile
Thanks for the Giveaway!
I am now using ProtonVPN.
The most important concern using VPN is personal privacy with no log and leakage.
Please consider me in this Great Giveaway!
Thanks

Use fsecure vpn
Need good fast vpn ;)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Personal Giveaway pCloud - Cloud, for life+Account Nord VPN for 2 years/ Giveaway & KTS for 1 year Sasha 36 12,288 07-18-2019 , 05:26 PM
Last Post: Sasha
  Personal Giveaway Easter Giveaway Nord VPN + Emsisoft Anti-Malware Home 2019 Sasha 65 24,487 04-30-2019 , 01:25 AM
Last Post: Ultimo
  Personal Giveaway Nord VPN Subscription for 1 month Sasha 13 5,773 02-04-2019 , 11:10 PM
Last Post: Sasha