Promo2day Contest Ashampoo Video Fisheye Removal Review and Giveaway
[Image: ashampoo_video_fisheye_removal_256x256.png]

I would like to thank Ashampoo Team for sponsoring this giveaway for Promo2day users 

Fisheye distortions common with popular action cams are at best undesired, at worst, eye strains. Ashampoo Video Fisheye Removal fixes this problem. The program auto-corrects lens distortions for realistic crystal-clear images. Over 50 tailor-made presets cover all popular cams (GoPro, Mobius ActionCam, Rollei, Sony and others) and provide instant auto-correction for your videos. The built-in real-time preview makes it super easy to make manual adjustments. Ashampoo Video Fisheye Removal does more than just fix fisheye distortions. The program also rotates (90°, 180°, 270°, custom), crops or mirrors videos and saves them to various popular formats. And where other programs have you click through multiple nested menus, Ashampoo Video Fisheye Removal bundles all features in one easily accessible location with sliders for general and input boxes for fine adjustments. This includes changes to white exposure or color saturation to turn moderate shots into real eyecatchers. Video Fisheye Removal is the indispensable help for GoPro and other action cam owners for 100% realism!

[Image: box_ashampoo_video_fisheye_removal_800x800.png]

Highlights:

- Auto-correct lens distortions
- Over 50 presets for all popular cameras
- Optimize white balance, exposure and color settings
- Rotate and mirror videos with ease
- Freely rotate videos
- Crop videos to any size

Homepage:

https://www.ashampoo.com/en/

Product Website:

https://www.ashampoo.com/en/usd/pin/0146...ye-Removal

Download:

https://www.ashampoo.com/ashampoo_video_...val_sm.exe

[Image: scr_ashampoo_video_fisheye_removal_presentation.jpg]

System Requirements:

Operating System:
You need the 64-bit version for the following operating systems: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7

Software:
Windows Media Player 10
.NET Framework 4.0

Processor:
DVD quality editing / production - Dual-core processor with 2.4 GHz or better
HD quality editing / production - Intel Core i5 / i7 or similar quad-core processor

RAM:
2 GB or higher for DVD quality editing / production
4 GB or higher for HD quality editing / production
8 GB or more recommended

Graphic card:
DirectX 9
Pixelshader v2.0
Min. 128 MB RAM.
Min. 1280 x 1024

Other:
An Internet connection is required to activate the program. The program license is verified repeatedly at regular intervals.
For some services an Internet connection is required.

Product Information:

Name: Ashampoo Video Fisheye Removal
Version: 1.0.0
Release date: 2019/01/21
Update release date: 2019/01/21
Price: EUR 39.99, USD 39.99, 
Trial Period: 30 days (10 days + 20 days after email registration)
Category: Multimedia Software
Languages: British English, Catalan, Chinese (traditional), Czech, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Portuguese (Brazilian), Rumanian, Russian, Slovakian, Spanish, Spanish (Argentina), Swedish, Turkish

Size: 90,84 MB

Multi language Support:

[Image: ryogtdB.png]

Features:

Smart profiles for quick success

Ashampoo Video Fisheye Removal puts an end to lens distortions! Over 50 action cam presets (GoPro, Mobius ActionCam, Rollei, Sony and many others) provide instant lens correction at the click of a button. The built-in live preview allows for precise manual adjustments to white balance, exposure and colors. Ashampoo Video Fisheye Removal is the indispensable help for GoPro and other action cam owners for 100% realism! 

Rotate and crop videos with incredible ease

Ashampoo Video Fisheye Removal does more than just fix fisheye distortions. The program also rotates (90°, 180°, 270°, custom) or mirrors videos and saves them to various popular formats. And to put you in full control of your video content, cropping is also supported!

Quick-fix exposure and color settings

Where other programs have you click through multiple nested menus, Ashampoo Video Fisheye Removal bundles all features in one easily accessible location with sliders for general and input boxes for fine adjustments. Optimize white exposure or color saturation and turn moderate shots into real eyecatchers!

Before using the program:

[Image: scr-ashampoo-fisheye-main.jpg]

After using the program:

[Image: scr-ashampoo-fisheye-after.jpg]

Giveaway will start February 3, 2019 and ends February 27, 2019

We have 5 Lifetime Perpetual License for the giveaway

Rules:

Leave a reply below and share link in social media or other websites

Social media: Twitter and Facebook [Google+ will soon close!]

Introduce yourself here:  

https://www.promo2day.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=19

Send PM to me within 2 days after winners announcement

Giveaway is OPEN to ALL users and visitors, simply Join the forum and follow rules in this giveaway. That's all!

Good Luck for ALL!
I want to own. Hope to win. Thank you.

https://twitter.com/MJCN19/status/1091908546826911745
Thanks for the giveaway

My Twitter Share
Thanks for the giveaway.
My share: Twitter
Thanks for the opportunity to win a license with this cool giveaway @tarekma7!

Twitter Share
Thank you for the promotions I would like to take part in

Twitter
Count me in Thumb

Twitter
1 week remaining here
thanks for giveaway Heart Heart
great software to have.but still 64 bit.hope see it in 32 bit
Twitter
Facebook
This giveaway may end at any time before the final time

If contribution is less than 10, number of prizes will be decreased to 3 and may arrange another giveaway later

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest [Exclusive P2D] Ashampoo Bundle Giveaway (Ashampoo Office 2018 / Ashampoo PDF Pro) tarekma7 32 11,981 04-29-2019 , 08:35 PM
Last Post: tarekma7
  Ashampoo Video Deflicker [5 licenses] tarekma7 22 7,189 03-17-2019 , 09:47 PM
  Promo2day Giveaway Ashampoo Video Stabilization [5 Licenses] tarekma7 18 8,289 03-09-2019 , 02:47 PM
  Promo2day Contest Ashampoo Burning Studio 20 Review and Giveaway tarekma7 47 16,463 02-05-2019 , 09:46 AM
  Promo2day Contest Ashampoo Video Optimizer PRO Review and Giveaway tarekma7 25 11,399 12-11-2018 , 09:34 AM