Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
External Giveaways Rules changes
(02-09-2019 , 06:21 PM)whizkidraj Wrote: https://www.promo2day.com/showthread.php?tid=19550

How did my giveaways on MDL violate these rules. I am not asking anyone to register on MDL forum. Coz even if u register on MDL forum, and if u see the giveaway rules, only members that are already registered before the start of the giveaway can participate.
So no one is encouraging anyone to register as it would already be a waste, as even registering won't help u to participate in that already started giveaway.

And all the links and texts are visible for MDL giveaway threads...even non-registered members can read it... so again, there is no encouragement here to register..

And here new rules:- https://www.promo2day.com/showthread.php?tid=27388

Instead, this forum hides the links for unregistered members, asks them to register....

I and MDL forum never ask this... everything...links, texts are visible and even if u register, u can't participate coz the giveaway will already be underway.

So please explain me HOW.

whizkidraj we all know the giveaways dino posted were yours and got removed and I have told you to share them if you like. Non-registered members can also read everything here on promo2day and many of our giveaways are for everyone but yes there are giveaways that only members can enter so guests are encouraged to register if they want to enter a specific giveaway that has such rules. I'm not really concerned how MDL runs their forum because all forums are different. We are all human and sometimes not everything goes the right way and things happen. Lets not keep this going because nothing will be solved, whats done is done.
Guys,
Everyone is right and has rights.
Thank you for your understanding and let`s have lots of giveaways as it will help us all.

dino.
Thumb
There are no errors in my opinion. We had rules that applied to all members and forums not specified against a certain member or forum. 

Currently and after some staff discussion we changed this rule. We were in the right way and all forums I know do the same thing. In most forums ; You are not allowed to post or promote any forum except after approval from staff members. If you post with no approval your post is deleted and if repeated you are warned or banned. Here in promo2day we never do this.

Topic deletion here is not against you. It is a rule that changed after requests from many members and to improve our website

Even on MDL; you have an approval from the admin was done before starting any giveaway activity

I am sure we are the only forum where you have the freedom to post anything even here in this rules topic. 

The new rules are new ways and directions mainly to improve our forum and not to announce that we were in the wrong direction
I believe that advertising other forums is bad
(02-09-2019 , 10:57 PM)Bjyda Wrote: I believe that advertising other forums is bad

Why?
(02-10-2019 , 12:05 AM)dinosaur07 Wrote:
(02-09-2019 , 10:57 PM)Bjyda Wrote: I believe that advertising other forums is bad

Why?

I was going to ask the same question. We are not advertising other forums we are sharing giveaways with our members and guests. It's up to them if they have an interest in the giveaway or forum links we share. I don't visit other forums that much but if someone shares a contest that interets me I will visit and take part in it.
P2D is P2D by registering here you accept the terms of this forum. And recommending others is like praising another woman at his wife

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  External Giveaways , contests and Freebies tarekma7 7 8,394 08-23-2021 , 04:25 PM
Last Post: tarekma7
  New Forum Rules (06/11/2017) tarekma7 0 13,814 11-06-2017 , 02:04 PM
Last Post: tarekma7
  License Exchange Rules tarekma7 3 3,003 05-27-2017 , 01:04 PM
Last Post: Mike
  Member of the Month Rules Mike 4 3,117 03-07-2017 , 06:48 AM
Last Post: khanyash
  Reputation Rules Mike 0 2,132 05-31-2016 , 01:39 AM
Last Post: Mike