Promo2day Contest Biniware Run Review and Giveaway [Lifetime with FREE Upgrades]
[Image: kKvGp0p.png]

I would like to thank Alexandru Dicu and Biniware Team for sponsoring this exclusive giveaway for Promo2day users and visitors

Biniware Run - Keep all important shortcuts in one place

Biniware Run is a portable desktop tool which provides you fast access to your favorite website addresses, files and folders from one single place. Just drag and drop any website address, file or folder inside the colored circle from your desktop and you can easily access all you are interested in by using this handy software. 

You can define categories, move, sort, import, export or customize your shortcuts anytime. Instead of searching for bookmarks in different web browsers, files or folders through your computer, make your work and browsing easier with Biniware Run. And the best thing is that this software is portable. The installer will just extract one executable file and that's all. Want to get rid of it? Simple. Just delete the file.

Developer:

The developer is  Alexandru Dicu who created Windows Firewall Control, the website binisoft.org and  biniware.com website. 

System Requirements:

Supported operating systems: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, Windows Server 2008 and newer. 
Microsoft .NET Framework version 4.5 or a newer version.

Current version:   1.6.0.0

Release Date: January 30, 2019

SHA256: 985defbb31c6699dd1a3e093dbe2f6756850747033dcc1bbc1d5246d94ce8b51

Homepage:

https://biniware.com/

Product page:

https://biniware.com/brun

Download:

https://biniware.com/download/BrunSetup.exe

Registered Users Features:

Special thank you mention in the About section of the software.
You will get priority support via email. 
You will receive unrestricted access to My account area. 
You will never receive emails regarding upgrades, special offers and so on. 
You will support the developer to continue the improvement of these programs.
You may use your license data to activate any of the Biniware products on all computers that you own, for unlimited times. 

Program Features:

Easy to use and highly customizable user interface. 
Drag and drop support for website addresses, files and folders. 
Sorting, moving, importing and exporting of the shortcuts are supported. 
Importing from HTLM bookmarks files exported with all web browsers is supported. 
Access all shortcuts anywhere by using the customizable global keyboard shortcuts. 
Shortcuts to .exe, .cmd, .bat files support parameters and setting a working directory. 
Shortcuts to .exe, .cmd, .bat, .msc files can be executed with administrative privileges.            
The configuration is stored in XML format, making it easy to edit the file in any text editor. 
This is a portable software. You can move and execute it from any folder from your computer. 
Full support for standard user accounts. Elevated privileges are not required.       
And many, many more. Just try it out.

READ FULL INFORMATION IN OUR REVIEW HERE

Giveaway will start February 9, 2019 and ends March 5, 2019

We have 5 LIFETIME Licenses with all upgrades for the giveaway

Rules:

Reply here in a few sentences what are your favorite features?

Share the giveaway on social media or other websites

PM me within 2 days of winners announcement

License claim: first name, last name, email address

Good Luck for ALL!
Should I participate, too? Big Grin
Just kidding. Good luck to all and to my friend Alexandru Dicu, too, for this wonderful program and all his upcoming projects in future. Smile
Nice giveaway. Hope to win a license.

My Favorite Features are:

- Easy to use and highly customizable user interface. 
- Drag and drop support for website addresses, files and folders.
- Access all shortcuts anywhere by using the customizable global keyboard shortcuts.

https://twitter.com/MJCN19/status/1094130481837142016
Thanks for the giveaway. 
I need Biniware Run to store all the important shortcuts in one place.

My favorite features are link structure by sorting, moving, importing and exporting labels. Also, the software is portable, allowing you to store all the tags on removable media and use on different devices.

Facebook
Twitter
Thanks for the giveaway

My favorite features are:

-Shortcuts for websites, files and folder
-Portable software
-Access the bookmarks from anywhere

My Twitter Share
Thanks for the opportunity to win this cool giveaway @tarekma7 and Alexandru Dicu!  Smile  Count me in and hope to win a lifetime license.

My favorite features are, but not limited to:

- Access all shortcuts anywhere by using the customizable global keyboard shortcuts.
- Drag and drop support for website addresses, files and folders.
- Importing from HTLM bookmarks files exported with all web browsers is supported.

Twitter Share
promising nice launcher and portable, anywhere can be used best feature Smile
https://twitter.com/ha014/status/1096052992703385601
Biniware Run is a simple, lightweight and reliable application which offers fast and easy access to your favorite shortcuts, website links, folders and files from a single location. All you have to do is to drag and drop the file, folder or website link in the colored area on your desktop.
Please count me in. Biniware launcher allows me to launch my favorite apps and settings without trying to find them everywhere. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/jaymehta1998/...6860555264
Nice add-on software to increase productivity. 
Thanks tarek , count me in

Social media share

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest Burnaware PDF Shaper 9.0 Review and Giveaway (3 Lifetime Licenses) tarekma7 25 20,810 10-10-2020 , 05:20 PM
Last Post: ha14
  Epubor Audible Converter Review and Giveaway [5 Lifetime Licenses] tarekma7 29 22,971 09-22-2020 , 07:20 AM
Last Post: John Weems
  Promo2day Contest Mailwasher Pro Review and Giveaway (10 Lifetime Licenses) tarekma7 47 26,596 07-04-2019 , 07:46 PM
Last Post: MizzM
  O&O SafeErase 14 Professional: Review and Giveaway (5 Lifetime Licenses) tarekma7 38 17,563 06-22-2019 , 12:02 PM
Last Post: grr
  Promo2day Contest PowerDVD 19 Ultra Review and Giveaway (2 Lifetime Licenses) tarekma7 40 22,221 06-11-2019 , 03:16 PM
Last Post: ahmed