Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Contest Nintendo Switch Giveaway
Nintendo Switch Giveaway

https://wn.nr/9ckbb2

[Image: feature.jpg?1550163608]
Quote:No purchase necessary to enter or win. Donating monetarily will not increase your chances of winning; purchasing from the site or affiliates will not increase your chances of winning. Clicking on banner ads and affiliate links will not increase your chances of winning.

Eligibility: When sponsored by The Giveaway Geek – Open to legal residents of the world, who are 18 years or older. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. The Giveaway Geek, Ryan (me) and his immediate household family is ineligible to enter or win a prize; sponsors, their employees and members of their immediate household are ineligible to enter or win a prize for their own sponsored giveaway. Independent sponsors will decide area eligibility, void where prohibited by law.

Note: Unfortunately, some countries have strict restrictions and regulations regarding sweepstakes, equating them to gambling which make it difficult or impossible for small businesses with small budgets to comply with, therefore those countries are usually withheld from entering the sweepstakes. Here is a list of some of the countries that apply to The Giveaway Geek (not an exhaustive list, more will be added as I do the research). I am truly sorry to everyone from these countries:

Italy
Sweden
Australia

One lucky winner will receive a Nintendo Switch. The prize value is approximately $299 USD. This giveaway will end March 16, 2019 at 11:59 PM CST and is open World Wide – Some exclusions may apply.

Thanks for the share smieszko.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Contest Nintendo Switch longin 0 1,805 01-12-2021 , 02:51 PM
Last Post: longin
  Contest Nintendo Switch - Smash Bros. Ultimate Bundle GIVEAWAY tofana 0 1,972 12-20-2020 , 01:02 PM
Last Post: tofana
  Nintendo Switch Giveaway tarekma7 0 1,825 07-22-2020 , 11:10 PM
Last Post: tarekma7
  Enter to win a Nintendo Switch Gaming Console. Retails at $299. tarekma7 0 3,936 07-22-2020 , 10:37 PM
Last Post: tarekma7
  Contest TWO (2) Nintendo Switch Lite consoles smieszko 0 1,656 05-10-2020 , 04:39 PM
Last Post: smieszko