Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Update jv16 PowerTools
[Image: 2018-05-10_105251.png]

MAIN TOOLS:

The Clean and SpeedUp My Computer tool allows you to run the History Cleaner and File Cleaner simultaneously, displaying their results in a single results window.

Other tools such as the Startup Optimizer, Registry Compactor and Windows AntiSpy can be activated at once while using  the Clean and SpeedUp My Computer tool, depending on your preferences.

CLEAN AND SPEEDUP MY COMPUTER:

Enabling the Startup Optimizer makes Windows start faster. Using the Startup Optimizer does not remove anything from your computer.

While the Startup Optimizer is enabled, all the software still start with your computer and no software is uninstalled.

What is NEW?

Bug Fixes

Fix: The Clean and SpeedUp My Computer or Initial Setup can fail with an "Access Violation" error message on some systems.
Fix: The Duplicate File Finder may not find any duplicate files (always shows an empty result list) on some systems.
Fix: Clicking the Clean and SpeedUp My Computer or Startup Optimizer may not open the tool and just reload the main program window.
Fix: Enabling or Disabling automatically starting software with the Startup Manager can cause duplicate rows of data to show up on screen.
Fix: The Duplicate File Finder can fail to complete its scan with "Access Violation" error message.

Feature Improvements

Improvement: Improved the accuracy of the Software Uninstaller.
Improvement: The Startup Manager now show more accurate data of the automatically starting software in the system.
Improvement: The Duplicate File Finder will now automatically sort the found duplicate files by their file size. Before, the sorting order was random and it was not possible to manually sort by size either.

Homepage:
https://www.macecraft.com/jv16-powertools/

Download:
https://www.macecraft.com/download/

Release date: 
February 15, 2019
Change Log – What’s New
jv16 PowerTools 4.2.0.2004

Changes in jv16 PowerTools 4.2.0.2004:

Here is a complete list of bug fixes and improvements that we did since jv16 PowerTools – Version 4.2.0.2002 was last released on February 14th, 2019:
Bug Fixes
  • Fix: Running the software could show an error message about Integer Overflow. This is purely a cosmetic issue.
  • Fix: The Clean and SpeedUp My Computer can display an error message about an Access Violation the moment the scan has completed. While this problem does not cause any harm to the system, it may prevent user from completing the CSMC scan.
  • Fix: On some systems and only affecting specific types of shortcut files, the CSMC can display shortcuts from user’s Start Menu as broken shortcuts even if they are not broken. This affects for example the Windows 10’s Math Input Panel’s shortcut file in the Start Menu.
Feature Improvements
  • Improvement: The Duplicate File Finder will list the results sorted by size, starting with the biggest files.
Size: 7.46 MB
DOWNLOAD Trial
Thanks for the update, i was trying to post the current version but used the previous version
(02-17-2019 , 05:24 PM)tarekma7 Wrote: Thanks for the update, i was trying to post the current version but used the previous version

Program Day to day Update Smile
Change Log – What’s New

Changes in jv16 PowerTools 4.2.0.2005:

Bug Fixes
  • Fix: The Duplicate File Finder can list duplicate files of specific size under wrong categories, which can cause the user to incorrectly think all of them are identical with each other while they are not.
  • Fix: The “Download Handbook” option doesn’t always work in the installer. This issue is addressed by removing the option from the installer.
Feature Improvements
  • Improvement: The Duplicate File Finder will list the results sorted by size, starting with the biggest files.
Changes in jv16 PowerTools 4.2.0.2009:
Bug Fixes
  • Fix: In some systems the Initial Setup and Software Uninstaller may freeze during scanning.
  • Fix: The Duplicate File Finder may show “Range check error” when run.
  • Fix: Clicking the Start button in File Cleaner or Duplicate File Finder without editing the default tool settings can cause the tool showing “Directory does not exist” error message.
  • Fix: The Clean and SpeedUp My Computer does not always honor the Global Ignore List defined in the program settings for all types of registry errors.
  • Fix: The Delete button in Clean and SpeedUp My Computer’s result view can incorrectly be captioned with “Uninstall” rather than “Delete”. This is purely a cosmetic issue.
  • Fix: The Software Uninstaller does not honor the Global Ignore List.
Feature Improvements
  • Improvement: Improved the safety of the temporary file detection in File Cleaner and Clean and SpeedUp My Computer.
  • Improvement: Improved the accuracy of the Clean and SpeedUp My Computer.
  • Improvement: Major improvements of accuracy and safety in the Software Uninstaller.
  • Improvement: The program will no longer ask if you wish to restart your computer to collect more startup time information in the case the program’s trial period has already expired.
Thanks for the post, do you like this software? I always had problems with this program, and I constantly had to roll back the system.
(03-16-2019 , 10:48 AM)Sasha Wrote: Thanks for the post, do you like this software? I always had problems with this program, and I constantly had to roll back the system.

I used this app 1 times
I removed the installation.
Thanks for the updat
Thanks for this Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  jv16 PowerTools 8.0.0.1556 New Released mrtrout 0 521 03-31-2023 , 02:52 AM
Last Post: mrtrout
  jv16 PowerTools Mike 17 5,936 11-01-2022 , 11:41 AM
Last Post: Mike
  Major New Version: jv16 PowerTools 7.5 (build 1463) released! mrtrout 0 1,189 07-21-2022 , 08:47 PM
Last Post: mrtrout
  jv16 PowerTools 7.1.0.1292 (New) Released mrtrout 1 618 10-29-2021 , 03:33 PM
Last Post: Mike
  Status of the upcoming jv16 PowerTools tarekma7 0 1,972 12-07-2018 , 03:01 PM
Last Post: tarekma7