Contest The Luck of The Irish St Patrick's Day Giveaway
(02-27-2019 , 08:54 AM)sterchin Wrote: Please Add

WowTron PDF Restriction Remover LTL
Project Timer Pro LTL
Rollback Rx Pro V10 LTL
Driver Talent Pro LTL

Thanks Mike

P.S.   If the licenses are not taken i would like to offer them for the monthly giveaway!

Rollback Rx Pro V10 LTL Cool software

Mike, from me Process Lasso Pro lifetime license, with lifetime updates.
(02-27-2019 , 11:52 AM)ahmed Wrote: Please add

1.WindScribe VPN 50 GB Monthly (1 Account)
2.OkayFreedom VPN Premium - 1 year (5 License)
3.Aiseesoft Video Converter Ultimate v 9 (5 License)
4.Avast Premier (1 License)

Thank you

Thanks ahmed added to the list.
(02-27-2019 , 12:33 PM)Sasha Wrote:
(02-27-2019 , 08:54 AM)sterchin Wrote: Please Add

WowTron PDF Restriction Remover LTL
Project Timer Pro LTL
Rollback Rx Pro V10 LTL
Driver Talent Pro LTL

Thanks Mike

P.S.   If the licenses are not taken i would like to offer them for the monthly giveaway!

Rollback Rx Pro V10 LTL Cool software

Mike, from me Process Lasso Pro lifetime license, with lifetime updates.

Thanks added to the list.
I can provide a perpetual license for the firewall "Glasswire Elite" ... which will not be replaced if you share it or put it on the web (terms of their support).
Please added to the list

EaseUS MobiMover Lifetime
(02-28-2019 , 09:42 AM)Jeanjean Wrote: I can provide a perpetual license for the firewall "Glasswire Elite" ... which will not be replaced if you share it or put it on the web (terms of their support).

Added to list thank you jeanjean
(02-28-2019 , 12:41 PM)Mohammad.poorya Wrote: Please added to the list

EaseUS MobiMover Lifetime

Added thank you Mohammad.poorya. Few more hours if anyone is interested in adding something to the list.
This giveaway is now open for entry.

Rules:

Share this Giveaway on Social Media. If you don't have an account on social media, please share it on other forums or websites.

Leave a comment below (including your two product choices) and you will be entered into this giveaway.

The competition will end March 17, 2019 and winner will be selected.

Winner will have 1 week to claim their win once announced or the win will be void.
Thanks for giveaway 
1  emsisoft Antimalware 2018
2 netjapan avtivelmage protector
3 Auslogics Antimalware
Quote:Rules:

Share this Giveaway on Social Media. If you don't have an account on social media, please share it on other forums or websites.

Leave a comment below (including your two product choices) and you will be entered into this giveaway.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            @ Twitter @                                                                                                                     Thank you, Mike, for the idea of this contest!  I also want to participate in it: I wouldn't have refused from the <Glasswire Elite> and <WindScribe VPN> 50 GB Monthly. Thanks to everyone who generously shared their licenses! & Good luck to all participants!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Luck of The Irish St Patrick's Day / Kerish Doctor 2018 Giveaway Mike 14 8,690 03-22-2018 , 12:26 PM
Last Post: ballycash69
  Sandboxie - Home Use Annual Subscription St Patrick's Day Giveaway Mike 35 17,835 03-18-2016 , 11:37 PM
Last Post: szkolazao