Contest The Luck of The Irish St Patrick's Day Giveaway
[Image: 2qkr04m.gif]

One of the greatest Irish festivals St. Patrick's Day or Paddy's Day celebrated internationally on March 17th commemorates the death of St. Patrick the patron saint of Ireland. A festive day for the Irish people St. Patrick's Day is a public holiday in the Republic of Ireland and also celebrated with much enthusiasm in places such as Canada, Great Britain, Australia, New Zealand and the United States. Sumptuous feasts, green clothes, frothy delights, joyous merrymaking with friends and family - all are parts of this grand occasion. Celebrate St. Patrick's Day with us here on Promo2day and take a chance on this fabulous giveaway.

[Image: 34xq939.jpg]

Got any extra software licenses you don't need or want and would like to throw in the pot for a chance to win 2 license products you would like to have? Just reply below with your donation license names and on March 1st we will start the giveaway listing all these names available for the final winner to choose from.

[Image: nbvgvmW.jpg]

This giveaway will then start March 1st and remain active until March 17th. One lucky forum member will then get a chance to pick any two software products they would like to have from the software products available list below. 

Software products available.

Zemana Anti-Malware Premium

Ashampoo  WinOptimizer 15

Ashampoo WinOptimizer 16 

Ashampoo Backup Pro 11

Ashampoo Photo Commander 15

Auslogics Anti-Malware

Emsisoft Anti-Malware 2018

Mirillis Action

O&O Disk Image 14

Shade Sandbox Enterprise

O&O Defrag Professional 22

GenieTimeline7 Pro 

Voodooshield 

NetJapan ActiveImage Protector 2018 Desktop for 1 PC (License Ending Date 31/01/2020)  ActiveImage Protector 2018 Help  Attention! The offer is valid only for the EMEA region! 

Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Windows (11.0.0) build (11.0.0.6499) for 1 PC (The test version runs until July 30, 2019)  About Kaspersky Security Cloud   

Windscribe VPN 20 GB Monthly for Lifetime  

ASCOMP Synchredible

ASCOMP Backup maker professional

ASCOMP Text-R (German only)

Avast Premier (2 codes from Advent calendar)

Malware Hunter Pro

WowTron PDF Restriction Remover LTL

Project Timer Pro LTL

Rollback Rx Pro V10 LTL

Driver Talent Pro LTL

WindScribe VPN 50 GB Monthly (1 Account)

OkayFreedom VPN Premium - 1 year 

Aiseesoft Video Converter Ultimate v 9 

Process Lasso Pro lifetime

EaseUS MobiMover Lifetime

Glasswire Elite
Currently thread is open for donation license names only. Hopefully we get lots of members interested and have a great list to choose from. If your license is not chosen by the winner you loose nothing.
Thanks for this opportunity, Mike.

I will contribute with 4 software:

1 pcs Mirillis Action lifetime upgrades 1 PC;
1 pcs O&O Disk Image 14 lifetime updates 1 PC;
1 pcs Shade Sandbox Enterprise lifetime upgrades 1 PC;
1 pcs O&O Defrag Professional 22 lifetime updates 1 PC;

Great giveaway!
If the licenses are not taken i would like to offer them for the monthly giveaway!

Thumb
(02-24-2019 , 04:31 PM)dinosaur07 Wrote: Thanks for this opportunity, Mike.

I will contribute with 4 software:

1 pcs Mirillis Action lifetime upgrades 1 PC;
1 pcs O&O Disk Image 14 lifetime updates 1 PC;
1 pcs Shade Sandbox Enterprise lifetime upgrades 1 PC;
1 pcs O&O Defrag Professional 22 lifetime updates 1 PC;

Great giveaway!
If the licenses are not taken i would like to offer them for the monthly giveaway!

Thumb

Thanks dino added to the software products available giveaway list.
GenieTimeline7Pro life time
voodooshield 1 pc 2 years

I also want to play Thumb Thumb Thumb
(02-24-2019 , 07:51 PM)eufrasiox Wrote: GenieTimeline7Pro life time
voodooshield 1 pc 2 years

I also want to play Thumb Thumb Thumb

Thanks eufrasiox added to the software products available giveaway list.
Well Mike, you're reading my thoughts... :idea:  Are you a telepath? :exclamation:    1) NetJapan ActiveImage Protector 2018 Desktop for 1 PC (License Ending Date 31/01/2020)  ActiveImage Protector 2018 Help  Attention! The offer is valid only for the EMEA region!     2)  Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Windows (11.0.0) build (11.0.0.6499) for 1 PC (The test version runs until July 30, 2019)  About Kaspersky Security Cloud   3)  Windscribe VPN 20 GB Monthly for Lifetime  - 3 License  
Quote:dinosaur07  If the licenses are not taken i would like to offer them for the monthly giveaway!
- I support this proposal.
I have couple more extra if you want:

ASCOMP Synchredible
Avast Premier(2 codes from Advent calendar)

Might have Ashampoo Burning studio 20 & Winoptimizer 16 1 each also.
(02-24-2019 , 11:58 PM)Boris Wrote: Well Mike, you're reading my thoughts... :idea:  Are you a telepath? :exclamation:    1) NetJapan ActiveImage Protector 2018 Desktop for 1 PC (License Ending Date 31/01/2020)  ActiveImage Protector 2018 Help  Attention! The offer is valid only for the EMEA region!     2)  Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Windows (11.0.0) build (11.0.0.6499) for 1 PC (The test version runs until July 30, 2019)  About Kaspersky Security Cloud   3)  Windscribe VPN 20 GB Monthly for Lifetime  - 3 License  
Quote:dinosaur07  If the licenses are not taken i would like to offer them for the monthly giveaway!
- I support this proposal.

Thanks added these to the list.
(02-25-2019 , 02:05 PM)tregs_beales Wrote: I have couple more extra if you want:

ASCOMP Synchredible
Avast Premier(2 codes from Advent calendar)

Might have Ashampoo Burning studio 20 & Winoptimizer 16 1 each also.

Added to the list tregs_beales  Thank You

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Luck of The Irish St Patrick's Day / Kerish Doctor 2018 Giveaway Mike 14 8,465 03-22-2018 , 12:26 PM
Last Post: ballycash69
  Sandboxie - Home Use Annual Subscription St Patrick's Day Giveaway Mike 35 17,362 03-18-2016 , 11:37 PM
Last Post: szkolazao