Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Personal Giveaway Acronis True Image 2019 [Premium]
I have one license for Acronis True Image 2019

Each license is valid for 1 year and valid to be used on 5 devices [Premium subscription]

The license offers cloud space of 1 Tb

For more information about the nice application, its uses, features, download link and subscription details:

https://www.promo2day.com/showthread.php?tid=25149

Leave a reply below and you will be counted

I encourage replies about features you prefer in the program

[Optional but recommended] Share on social media so that others know about the giveaway

Good luck for all!
I like Acronis True Image because it is the best product in the market to protect and back up & Recovery.
It is also have very easy & nice GUI, 
quick/fast and secure operation too.

Great giveaway! Thanks!.P/s count me in.
Acronis True Image is the reliability of operation and when creating backups it is the most important why it is used and recommended who needs this type of program.
Thanks for the giveaway.please count me in.
Hi Please count me in for this giveaway.Acronis is always reliable and fast and have many settings for everyday backups.
Thankyou for the giveaway
Please count me in
Thank you for the giveaway! I would like to win Acronis True Image 2019. It is my number one choice of a backup solution and it is really reliable. I am using an older version. Acronis Universal Restore and Acronis Secure Zone are among my favorite features. The bootable media is also extremely useful.

https://twitter.com/debugevent/status/11...5407033344
Thanks for this giveaway. Please count me also in!
Thank you. Count me in. Confusedhy:
Thank you for this opportunity.

My Favourite feature:
  • Blockchain Certification - Create a unique, blockchain-based “fingerprint” so you can confirm a file is authentic and unchanged.
Twitter

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  1X Acronis True Image 2020 Advanced baziroll 15 5,837 12-18-2019 , 11:51 AM
Last Post: brownie
  Personal Giveaway 1 x AVG Ultimate 2019+AVG Secure VPN + 1 x Adguard Premium 1 Year[Personal Giveaway!] ahmed 27 11,632 08-11-2019 , 06:37 AM
Last Post: Dareks
  Personal Giveaway Acronis True Image 2019 One-year Subscription Mohammad.Poorya 35 10,262 05-31-2019 , 01:53 PM
Last Post: vietnamrum
  Personal Giveaway Acronis True Image 2019 [Premium] tarekma7 33 11,803 10-23-2018 , 03:15 PM
Last Post: Pistillino