Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Giveaway [Steam-dlh.net] A Story About My Uncle
[Image: UfNeKjw.jpg]

Here at DLH.Net, we love gaming, alright? We love it. We get to play, write, test and talk about games non-stop and whenever we can, we try to spread the love around to you. That comes in the form of free games, which is our gaming gift to you. Our next few giveaways are pretty solid, too, so check back frequently in the next few weeks and see what we're going to be tossing out.
 As usual, if you snooze you lose, and like most things in life, everyone can't get what they want. We've only got so many keys and if you miss out this time, check back with the site, and see if you can get lucky next time.

This time we're giving away A Story About My Uncle, a first person platforming adventure game about a boy who is looking for his lost uncle and in the process, ends up in a world that he never imagined existed. With the aid of some of your lunatic uncle's strange inventions that let you jump incredibly high and traverse the environment in interesting ways, you'll soar through a world packed with gorgeous scenery as you uncover clues to your uncle’s whereabouts, while meeting fantastical creatures that will help you on your journey.

The game relies heavily on narrative and nonviolent gameplay, with a strong focus on platforming, swinging and jumping. If this sounds up your alley, get your copy right now!

:arrow: You MUST be logged in(dlh.net)

GP:
https://www.dlh.net/en/gaming-news/60842...-now-.html

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Giveaway [FreetoKeep] Simple Story -Alex PC Game for free @Steam ahmed 0 1,262 03-25-2020 , 04:51 AM
Last Post: ahmed
  Giveaway Get a free Steam game A Story About My Uncle Mohammad.Poorya 0 1,034 02-09-2019 , 05:10 AM
Last Post: Mohammad.Poorya
  (Steam) A Story About My Uncle - Free mattt 2 1,539 01-12-2019 , 07:23 PM
Last Post: mattt
  The Tiny Bang Story (Steam) for free longin 0 1,219 09-25-2018 , 05:46 AM
Last Post: longin